Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:58:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 [911] 912 913 914 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining)  (Read 1079977 times)
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:06:43 PM

Hello everyone,

I posted a update in the Labcoin Lawsuit thread.

Virtual you should also forward a copy to the Chinese/Hong Kong police being that Fabrizio is in China.

Firstly, The complaint is Italian, I don't think they would accept that, but I guess I could get it translated properly, all I have now is a google translated version I made for my self.

Secondly, I have no idea how things work over there, who is the right authorities to submit it to, does it need to be in Chinese, and who would handle the case over there, ie. does it need to be submitted by a lawyer, when there is more than one person seeking to submit a complaint. I don't think that just emailing it over there would do any good.

Thirdly, Fabrizio and iTec-Pro Limited may be in China, but we are filing a complaint against Labcoin a fictional company run by a fictional Nominee Director (Samuel Noi) of iTec-Pro Ltd, who operated only out of Italy, and really doesn't have any real connection to China and iTec-Pro, except some posts made on a forum that they are connected to each other, look at iTec-Pro's registration information from the HK registration office, you will not find any mention there about Samuel Noi or Labcoin.
I guess the first place were the Chinese Police would need to look for evidence is the Italian Police, that is after they questioned Fabrizio, and they would find out that Labcoin is a Italian fictional company. So I guess its a good thing that the Italian Police will start their investigation into Labcoin now, then when some one files a complaint against Labcoin in China they will have some one to contact in Italy for more information. If needed you can contact me for the direct contact information to the Police office that is handling the Labcoin case.

And I think there is a group who was going to submit a complaint to the Chinese authorities, I haven't heard any thing from them lately, I guess we could work together if they are interested in that. How are things proceeding over there?  

no offense dude but what?HuhHuhHuh? Fabrizio and Alessia have admitted in being involved with Labcoin and knowing Fabrizio. How do they not have a connection? Whatever your the one in charge of this.

It's completely Bizarre you are filing a lawsuit against an imaginary person. The complaint should of been like this (sam Noi) who is believed to be alberto and you provide the proof of why. Also Fabrizio and Alessia and you provide the proof why they were involved.

Labcoin BTW was a subsidiary of itech pro in hong kong which is Fabrizio's company, so you file the lawsuit against itech.

And most importantly Fabrizio and Alessia who knew all of this and let it happen, they have assets that can be frozen and used for people to be paid back, not alberto who has disappeared and god knows where he has transferred the Bitcoin, or said he spent it all.

Whatever I already counted my money lost anyway.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
superduh

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 06:15:08 PM

virtuals, you are better than the statement you made.

hk police should have already question and arrested fabrizio by now.

hk police handle complaints in english perfectly fine.

http://www.police.gov.hk/ppp_en/contact_us.html

here.............
http://www.police.gov.hk/info/doc/cif/Pol%20852%20-%20Crime%20Information%20Forms.pdf

everyone can just submit their own complaint then - directly to hong kong police.

crimeinformation@police.gov.hk

this is the email on hk police page for TIPS on crime. i'm sure if they receive several emails about the alleged con artist fabrizio and his pals they will begin investigating him for being a POS scammer.

ok
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 09:30:08 PM

Its not that Fabrizio and Alessio are spared. They have a part in this but they claim they "were used". So at the moment what we know is that Alberto most probably is the scammer. But its an open investigation. The police can ask Fabrizio and Alessio, they can hunt down Alberto to ask him and so on. At the end they will have an image what was happening and they will know who did was and who is guilty. Thats why virtualspade isnt claiming someone is guilty from the start. And it does not mean that anyone is spared when hes guilty.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
superduh

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 04:16:43 AM

Its not that Fabrizio and Alessio are spared. They have a part in this but they claim they "were used". So at the moment what we know is that Alberto most probably is the scammer. But its an open investigation. The police can ask Fabrizio and Alessio, they can hunt down Alberto to ask him and so on. At the end they will have an image what was happening and they will know who did was and who is guilty. Thats why virtualspade isnt claiming someone is guilty from the start. And it does not mean that anyone is spared when hes guilty.

look, i agree with you BUT!! a big but...
is that money has been spent on a lawyer in ITALY, to just FILE a complaint
i posted a link that anyone can use to file a complaint DIRECTLY with the HK police - that costs NOTHING- free, no lawyers necessary

i'll borrow this from nike - just do it!

ok
canth
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 06:05:29 PM

look, i agree with you BUT!! a big but...
is that money has been spent on a lawyer in ITALY, to just FILE a complaint
i posted a link that anyone can use to file a complaint DIRECTLY with the HK police - that costs NOTHING- free, no lawyers necessary

i'll borrow this from nike - just do it!

I'd rather be paying lawyers to know that something is getting done than having us talk about what could be done for free.

Everyone agrees that Fabrizio and Alessio are persons of interest at this point. They have information, at the least, that may be helpful and indeed, it will be up to the police to investigate the matter thoroughly.

Alphi

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 06:25:56 PM

hk police handle complaints in english perfectly fine.

aye they do..
 HK reminds me so much of china town because everybody is chinese but they can all understand english.......

but the legal complaint is in Italian and Fabrizio is in Shenzhen which is part of mainland china.

I suppose it couldn't hurt to get HK involved too incase Fabrizio ever goes back there.

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 09:30:57 PM

HK-Police wont hurt probably though a lawyer can handle these things for you. When you file a complain directly you have to handle all corresponcy with the police alone. They wont receive it and Alberto is done.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
superduh

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 12:27:37 AM

scams will continue as long as noone is held accountable. why is alberto not arrested or in jail yet? what about his accomplices. i know that the attention is on mtgox now but these people should have been investigated and arrested a long time ago

ok
E.Sam

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 12:32:26 AM

scams will continue as long as noone is held accountable. why is alberto not arrested or in jail yet? what about his accomplices. i know that the attention is on mtgox now but these people should have been investigated and arrested a long time ago

Hello everyone,

The criminal complaint against Labcoin was filed on Friday to the Polizia Postale, so now we just wait for the Police to do their work, a process that I guess will take some time.

I got the submission receipt released by Police from the lawyer, and the lawyer said that "They seemed quite interested to the matter.", so I would say thats some good news.

I will of course keep you all updated about the case, but I don't want to give out too much information. I know that most of you would like to see some results in the next weeks, but a more realistic time frame is probably, that we will see some results in the next months or so. 

I would like to thank you for the donations that I got Smiley, I got back the BTC that I used to pay for the missing part of the invoice, plus a little extra. I paid the missing part first, because I wanted the invoice to be fully paid, when the lawyer got the signed complaint, so that he would submit it as soon as possible.

Everyone who is involved must contribute SOME amount of BTC, else they risk the possibility of what that may mean if any of the funds are recovered  Lips sealed

Thanks VS

ThrillHou, thank you for your enthusiasm for trying to get people to donate, but the matter of fact is, that if there will be a court case against Labcoin , then ALL people who joins that and seeks for compensation from Labcoin, will have the right to their share, no matter if they donated or not.

To everyone helping out, answering questions here in the thread and all who donated,

Thank you for your support,

virtualspade

eve

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 11:57:07 AM

theSwede should also be implicated since he was also part of this organization
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 12:23:19 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2014, 01:16:09 PM by drawingthesun

Swede is given a pass jail card because he lost some coin too and didn't realize the truth.

I've always been of the opinion his a liar and he got you lot into this mess with his reputation. He deserves justice.
E.Sam

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 12:28:17 PM

Swede is given a pass jail card because he lost some coon too and didn't realize the truth.

I've always been of the opinion his a liar and he got you lot into this mess with his reputation. He deserves justice.

TheSwede75 behaviour is very strange to say the least. While at the beginning I though his support/involvement was due to his negligence to check the company's background (something any known and respectable member of the community should have done before throwing their full support), in the aftermath he just disappeared.
On his few appearance on BTC-e trollbox, he said he was cooperating with the investigation. We all know this is false. He never got back to any members of the LCSH group who repeatedly tried to contact him.
At this point, his real name (which is common knowledge) is included in the lawsuit.
E.Sam

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 12:30:38 PM

Swede is given a pass jail card because he lost some coon too and didn't realize the truth.

theswede was documented to have made big money (north of 1,000btc) of his part in this scam, he escaped former location on a flight soon after.

I don think this has been proven though. But it has surely been included in the investigation report.
E.Sam

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 12:41:31 PM

theswede was documented to have made big money (north of 1,000btc) of his part in this scam, he escaped former location on a flight soon after.

I don think this has been proven though. But it has surely been included in the investigation report.

well, where he told me he was was certainly not where his IP was coming from

I was referring to the 1000 BTC payment. I m sure he's running/hiding, both him and "sam" have been "inactive" on the forum since 28 November and 30 November respectively.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=90389
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=120219
But proving he got payed 1000BTC from Labcoin he's a bit more tricky (not saying he hasn't)
Alphi

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 01:18:35 PM

well, where he told me he was was certainly not where his IP was coming from

I was referring to the 1000 BTC payment. I m sure he's running/hiding, both him and "sam" have been "inactive" on the forum since 28 November and 30 November respectively.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=90389
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=120219
But proving he got payed 1000BTC from Labcoin he's a bit more tricky (not saying he hasn't)

i have seen theswede on BTC-E a few times (a few months ago though).... if authorities need him they can find him there...

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
E.Sam

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 01:46:41 PM

i have seen theswede on BTC-E a few times (a few months ago though)....

Yup, sast time he appeared was 2 months ago: http://trollboxarchive.com/byid.php?id=31079711

if authorities need him they can find him there...

BTC-e is a virtual market with his offices located in Bulgaria and registered under a shell company in Lefkosia. Not sure how the Italian PD is going to get Theswede75 there. But as said previously, theswede75 name is common knowledge, he used to work for Spideroak and... Cointerra!? just found this 2 days old press release:

http://cointerra.com/1000th-terraminer-bitcoin-miner/

Daniel Larsson, Press Officer

+1 (512) 270-6050

press@cointerra.com

Alphi

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:29:06 PM

BTC-e is a virtual market with his offices located in Bulgaria and registered under a shell company in Lefkosia. Not sure how the Italian PD is going to get Theswede75 there. But as said previously, theswede75 name is common knowledge, he used to work for Spideroak and... Cointerra!? just found this 2 days old press release:

I meant they could get interpol to trace his IP address if they really needed to... I'm sure they could honey trap him somehow... the guys behind Labcoin weren't very smart and he probably isn't a hardened cyber criminal either.. just a regular guy hiding because he knows he is in shit for helping to promote a scam... BTC-E is a well run and secure site but that doesn't mean the people who use it are good at hiding and covering their tracks.

anyways as you already pointed out.. there are probably easier ways to find the guy...

if worst comes to worse someone can go to the press with this story.. just look at Mt GOX they are eating up that story because it gives them a chance to bash Bitcoins.
the banks /press/ and police are all over it.
also italy is the home of the paparazzi... if the police cant find Alberto and his friends.. im sure some  paparazzi press guy with a scooter could if the story was juicy enough lol

superduh

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:33:35 PM

i have seen theswede on BTC-E a few times (a few months ago though)....

Yup, sast time he appeared was 2 months ago: http://trollboxarchive.com/byid.php?id=31079711

if authorities need him they can find him there...

http://cointerra.com/1000th-terraminer-bitcoin-miner/

Daniel Larsson, Press Officer

+1 (512) 270-6050

press@cointerra.com

cointerra hired theswede to do PR? holy crap. well at least this time he's not representing a scam

ok
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:55:03 AM

If I were a labcoin victim or potential cointerra customer, Id be sure to let cointerra know how I felt about them hiring theswede.
elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 01:08:28 PM

https://twitter.com/Portabello75

I guess that is Theswede75?
Pages: « 1 ... 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 [911] 912 913 914 »
  Print  

Jump to: