Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:10:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DSO] Xarcade | Powered by NEM  (Read 3233 times)
lider1971

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:55:59 AM

The platform's founders say that game developers using the XARCADE platform will be able to save up to 30% of their funds. And also that Google and Apple platforms can take up to 30% of the profits from games and applications. But how exactly will games be distributed on this platform?
I do not quite understand what exactly you want to know.
A special platform for buying and managing the tokens of the XARCADE platform will be presented
So it turns out I can not download games from official stores Apple and Google?
Games I can only get from their own platform XARCADE to their devices, right?
I do not think so. Developers can integrate the functionality of this platform into any application and subsequently publish it in any store. In this there are no restrictions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:58:03 AM

The platform's founders say that game developers using the XARCADE platform will be able to save up to 30% of their funds. And also that Google and Apple platforms can take up to 30% of the profits from games and applications. But how exactly will games be distributed on this platform?
A special platform for buying and managing the tokens of the XARCADE platform will be presented
I do not think so. Developers can integrate the functionality of this platform into any application and subsequently publish it in any store. In this there are no restrictions.
So what is it then about 30% of the lost profits?
It seemed to me that the founders have in mind just the publication on their own site XARCADE instead of Google's Store and Apple Store.
But after all, most devices will not support the installation of games from a third-party store, this option not available for modern smartphones.
lider1971

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:00:44 PM

It seemed to me that the founders have in mind just the publication on their own site XARCADE instead of Google's Store and Apple Store.
But after all, most devices will not support the installation of games from a third-party store, this option not available for modern smartphones.
I think you do not quite understand this moment.
When the developers of the platform XARCADE said about 30%, they meant the profit from the built-in advertising and other payment in-game transactions.
Now with a new platform you can implement all such things through XAR and there will be no restrictions and lost profits.  Wink
CravenEconomics

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:03:34 PM

When the developers of the platform XARCADE said about 30%, they meant the profit from the built-in advertising and other payment in-game transactions.
Now with a new platform you can implement all such things through XAR and there will be no restrictions and lost profits.  Wink
Now I understood what was being discussed, ok.
But is such a large site like the Apple Store and Google Play can allow such games to be sold in their stores? Will not the restrictions be applied?
That is, I mean games with similar functionality will be moderated?
lider1971

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:06:06 PM

Now with a new platform you can implement all such things through XAR and there will be no restrictions and lost profits.  Wink
But is such a large site like the Apple Store and Google Play can allow such games to be sold in their stores? Will not the restrictions be applied?
It seems to me this will not happen. I do not think that there will be any restrictions potmou that it is unprofitable.
In any case, the user will buy the game in the store and part of the profits will be deducted from Apple or Google. But all in-game transactions and built-in advertising will work on the XARCADE platform Smiley
CravenEconomics

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:06:57 PM

It seems to me this will not happen. I do not think that there will be any restrictions potmou that it is unprofitable.
In any case, the user will buy the game in the store and part of the profits will be deducted from Apple or Google. But all in-game transactions and built-in advertising will work on the XARCADE platform Smiley
Yes, it makes sense, I agree.
I believe that it will be so!  Smiley
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:10:04 PM

When we talk about the platform of Xarcade and games based on this platform, do we have only mobile games in the world? Or not?
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:12:26 PM

When we talk about the platform of Xarcade and games based on this platform, do we have only mobile games in the world? Or not?
Actually, I do not think there will be any restrictions in this regard.
The platform can be used as a mobile segment and on personal computers. It can be mobile games or even browser-based, it does not matter.
Everything depends on the imagination of the developer.
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:14:22 PM

The platform can be used as a mobile segment and on personal computers. It can be mobile games or even browser-based, it does not matter.
I love it. It turns out this kind of multi-platform economic independence. I have never seen such a thing before!
This is a really interesting product in the field of blockchain technology!  Cheesy
23coins

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:26:24 PM

I love it. It turns out this kind of multi-platform economic independence. I have never seen such a thing before!
This is a really interesting product in the field of blockchain technology!  Cheesy
That is how it is!
I'm waiting for the end of DSO and they will present the working SDK for developers to try to do something on this platform.
IrReAr

Activity: 742

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:49:10 PM

Is there any information on the dates of platform insertion and the date of the SDK release?
I understand that first you need to wait for the end of DSO, but in any case there must be a road map or something like that?
23coins

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:53:23 PM

Is there any information on the dates of platform insertion and the date of the SDK release?
I understand that first you need to wait for the end of DSO, but in any case there must be a road map or something like that?
If you take into account the information from the documentation, then it turns out that the founders plan to release the platform at the end of January.
In general, plans for the first quarter of 2018 release the platform and the first games with support for XAR tokens, as well as various tools for the operation and management of these tokens.
IrReAr

Activity: 742

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:55:13 PM

If you take into account the information from the documentation, then it turns out that the founders plan to release the platform at the end of January.
In general, plans for the first quarter of 2018 release the platform and the first games with support for XAR tokens, as well as various tools for the operation and management of these tokens.
It's really cool and cool, it turns out that we'll see the finished product already very soon! This is very good news. Smiley
I really like this approach when the release of the product is expected in the very near future and you do not need to wait for six months until the developers make their platform after the end of the tokensail  Smiley
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:00:26 PM

Hurray! Finally a game platform! How long have I been waiting for this! although, in general, analogues of similar platforms are available, but I think it is worthwhile to study this project from and to to try to participate in it! The truth of the information is very small ... and in the games there are a lot of different nuances.
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:05:15 PM

Hurray! Finally a game platform! How long have I been waiting for this! although, in general, analogues of similar platforms are available, but I think it is worthwhile to study this project from and to to try to participate in it! The truth of the information is very small ... and in the games there are a lot of different nuances.
I agree with the creators for their fruitful work. But I also have many questions. For example, what is DCO? Generally for the first time I hear about this, or is it also something related to pre-sales? But if they are not being conducted here, what is then laid in the principle of the work of this platform?
Sakiri4

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:12:48 PM

I understand that once the ICO is a pre-sale, a primary collection, then DCO is like a test (verification) just before the development of the game. A complex algorithm, I would understand yet, with what purpose this is carried out. If only for the sake of the safety of the games themselves and preventing participants from poor-quality content.
durrrr

Merit: 251

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:16:50 PM

Should NEM be used in games?As the gold in the game let the whole game run.

elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:09:51 PM

you say right. I checked this information on a third-party source, because I also did not understand this project very well. Listen, can anyone know what NEM is? What is it for? is it a technology, a process, or am I in the wrong direction? Tell me please.
23coins

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:35:17 PM

I wonder how much the platform cost the creators. In a very serious, perhaps, because the reduction in prices, the absence of pre-sales tokens and the introduction of a platform under a completely different technology - says a lot. In particular, not everyone can agree to invest in this platform.
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:31:04 PM

you say right. I checked this information on a third-party source, because I also did not understand this project very well. Listen, can anyone know what NEM is? What is it for? is it a technology, a process, or am I in the wrong direction? Tell me please.
this is the simplest technology that allows you to save on games during the development of the platform. This is beneficial both for the creators of the games, and for the players themselves. Well, maybe, of course, I'm wrong, but nevertheless so I was told by a familiar gamer. He began to play, based on this technology.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: