Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:39:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MasterCoin: New Protocol Layer Starting From “The Exodus Address”  (Read 448416 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
killerstorm
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 06:12:47 PM

Once we have a solid mastercoin API library that can work across multiple languages (optimally do basic parsing in C, then use swig, etc to take out to Python, Perl, Ruby, etc) then the skill bar level is DRASTICALLY lowered. At that point, you can get generic webdevs and generaic devs that have a good mid-level understanding of bitcoin/mastercoin to do the work.

Parsing transactions is an easy part. Maintaining the state is the hard part.

You need some means of representing the state, i.e. balance, pending orders and so on for each address.

Then you read a stream of messages and apply them one by one according to certain rules. E.g. for simple send you need this:

1. check if sending address balance is sufficient
2. decrease balance of sending address by X
3. increase balance of receiving address by X

To implement more complex rules you need more state variables for each address.

Now, the question is, are you going to implement it in C? How?

Implementing only parsing in C and rules in high-level language won't have an effect you're aiming for: parsing itself is straightforward, but rules aren't.

Example:

An address marked as savings can only do simple transfers (transaction type=0). All other transaction types require addresses without a reversibility time window.

This definitely makes sense: we do not want to define how savings feature interacts with all types of transactions

But what happens if I declare an address as savings after I have submitted an offer? Does it cancel a pending order? Or is this 'mark as savings' command ignored?

Different implementations might implement it in different ways, and getting it right is very, very tricky. On the other hand, deserialization is something a monkey can implement when it has the right tools

Chromia: a better dapp platform

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lnternet

Activity: 299
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 06:38:27 PM

I was wondering if/how/when it would be possible to implement a currency on a private website. Something like "Gold", which can be transferred between users of the site as well as outside, is safe, and leaves no worries for the developers. Can MSC do this yet?

1ntemetqbXokPSSkuHH4iuAJRTQMP6uJ9
rbdrbd

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 06:41:18 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2013, 07:07:30 PM by rbdrbd

Once we have a solid mastercoin API library that can work across multiple languages (optimally do basic parsing in C, then use swig, etc to take out to Python, Perl, Ruby, etc) then the skill bar level is DRASTICALLY lowered. At that point, you can get generic webdevs and generaic devs that have a good mid-level understanding of bitcoin/mastercoin to do the work.

You need some means of representing the state, i.e. balance, pending orders and so on for each address.

Then you read a stream of messages and apply them one by one according to certain rules. E.g. for simple send you need this:

Implementing only parsing in C and rules in high-level language won't have an effect you're aiming for: parsing itself is straightforward, but rules aren't.

Example:

An address marked as savings can only do simple transfers (transaction type=0). All other transaction types require addresses without a reversibility time window.

This definitely makes sense: we do not want to define how savings feature interacts with all types of transactions

But what happens if I declare an address as savings after I have submitted an offer? Does it cancel a pending order? Or is this 'mark as savings' command ignored?

Different implementations might implement it in different ways, and getting it right is very, very tricky. On the other hand, deserialization is something a monkey can implement when it has the right tools

Great points. I'm no bitcoin expert obviously, but I know with bitcoin there are blockchain parsers (such as https://github.com/znort987/blockparser) that can run through and compile stats on the block chain (e.g. simple aggregate metrics, a list of addresses with balances and their balances, etc). Obviously, the rules behind mastercoin are a very good deal more complex than bitcoin, but perhaps some kind of parser could be written (not necessarily in C) that could run either as a one-shot (parse through the chain and output) or resident (with streaming output).

Output would be in a simplified JSON-formatted structure, that comprise "absolute actions" that have been validated through the spec-derived rule set encoded into the parser itself.

e.g "address A sent address B 50 MSC". In this case, the parser has done all of the difficult parsing and validation (such as, the sending address having the balance, the transaction being a valid Class A/B/C one, whatever else)...it outputs this in JSON format, a higher level web tool can either read it from a file (streamed or as a static/batch run) or maybe attach to the process's event interface via TCP/IP and get it that way.

other examples:
"address C put out an offer for 50 MSC @ .50/ea. offer ID is 1234".
"address D bid on offer 1234 for 20 of the 50 MSC"
"address E created a smart property named 'foobar' with currency ID 4567"

This way, all higher level utilities could hook into this Mastercoin daemon, which would take care of implementing the guts of the spec and take it out to a higher level streamed, JSON encoded "absolute" API, which would focus on things that have actually happened, after all of the parsing and rule validation have been taken into effect. The daemon could be available for windows, linux and mac OS X. A JSON RPC-driven query interface would also be available to allow querying of specific smart properties, transaction IDs, etc.

Hell, write the thing in ruby and use Tachikoma's work as a base for it. Or make it in python (everyone loves python, and that way I'll want to hack on it! :p)

....We shall call it.... "mastercoind" (*pinkie over mouth*)

Maybe I am smoking crack here and this won't gain us much. Just thought I'd put it out there to get the ball rolling for potential solutions. If doing the above makes sense, it would bring us in line with the way bitcoin does things (e.g. bitcoind hooking into exchange sites, armory client, p2pool, pushpool daemon, bitcoin-qt, etc), and speed new development efforts up 20x, as what we're doing now seems a bit similar to forcing everyone who wants to build their own computer to create the CPU from scratch, instead of just buying the parts and slapping them together.
djohnston

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2013, 07:04:51 PM

Great presentation Ron. Well articulated my friend. I'll post the recording once it is uploaded.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/cosfuleudovf9bbitllefb93874

“The state is that great fiction by which everyone tries to live at the expense of everyone else.” ― Frédéric Bastiat
Tachikoma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2013, 07:51:06 PM

+1000

Thanks for all the +1's people. The thing is I'm not stuck in a dead-end job at the moment. I have a pretty awesome job already, although perhaps not as awesome as Mastercoin, so getting me to work fulltime on Mastercoin would require a pretty awesome offer. It's a good thing there is more talent attached to this project Smiley

Example:

I +1 Killerstorm's explanation. We absolutely need different Mastercoin implementations from the get-go to compare our interpretation of the spec. I already wrote an addition to the spec that should make comparing implementations very easy. For those interested you can read the initial draft of the verification API here.

Great presentation Ron. Well articulated my friend. I'll post the recording once it is uploaded.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/cosfuleudovf9bbitllefb93874

I enjoyed it as well. I was a bit sad though that none of the slides mentioned anything developed by me or the other developers. We all worked very hard to make Mastercoin more then an idea, to create something tangible. People who watched the presentation might have the idea that there is nothing yet.

Electrum: the convenience of a web wallet, without the risks | Bytesized Seedboxes BTC/LTC supported
rbdrbd

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 08:13:14 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2013, 08:37:56 PM by rbdrbd

I +1 Killerstorm's explanation. We absolutely need different Mastercoin implementations from the get-go to compare our interpretation of the spec. I already wrote an addition to the spec that should make comparing implementations very easy. For those interested you can read the initial draft of the verification API here.

I (respectfully) totally disagree. Why is this necessary? Do we need 10 different bitcoind implementations to compare the interpretation of the bitcoin spec? If the Mastercoin spec is open to multiple material differences based on its "interpretation", then that tells me that it needs to be revised to remove ambiguity. Currently, it has a lot of that and I've started asking questions to help close that gap around some of these new features. I know you and many others have done a ton in this area, and I'm sure others will help out as well. However, some small level of ambiguity will still persist, so to your point, I agree that we maybe need 2 full parser/stack implementations, but not 10. It's simply not something that the average mastercoin developer should have to deal with.

In the world of bitcoin, 90%+ of developers just hang off of bitcoind. That doesn't stop anyone from developing their own bitcoin parsing tools (e.g. sx, and others). It's just dumb to require everyone to develop their own block parsers just to be able to do anything with bitcoin. killerstorm may say the parsing mastercoin transactions is so simple a monkey could do it, but I don't know the first thing about parsing multi-sig transactions, for instance, and I'm sure the vast majority of devs on this board don't either (nor do they care). If I was going to add value to mastercoin, I'd rather work on the application I had in mind itself, rather than dinking around with bit fiddling to get my "interpretation" of the spec to show 907.3302929 MSC for transaction 3f04398298292fbcdd0f vs my buddy's showing a balance of 907.594029. Come on....waste of time.

Having each developer basically creating their own parser off the spec when we could have one mastercoind that 90% of devs use is not optimal, in my opinion. I'd think that we want 90% of devs on this creating end-user solutions that add real value around mastercoin's awesome feature set, NOT more parser implementations that result in the confusion and issues we've been seeing lately between masterchest, mymastercoins, and master-coin explorer. Imagine that x100.

I say, if you're the 10% of devs that want or need to create your own parser and spec engine, go for it. Otherwise, use mastercoind, hook into the realtime event feed, spend 10 minutes writing the code to parse apart the JSON for the events you want, and focus on your features.

That is the only way Mastercoin is going to win this race.
djohnston

Activity: 114

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2013, 08:46:52 PM

I've just posted a separate thread detailing my proposal to "Standardize the Distribution Rate of Dev MSC via the MSC Protocol"

I hope anyone that wants to discuss this topic will come over to this thread and offer me their feedback.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=342431.0

Partial Sneak Peak of my post:

I propose we formalize the distribution of "Dev MSC", to mirror the amount of Dev MSC generated each month. Further more that these Dev MSC be distributed in proportion to the amount of BTC won by participants in Mastercoin bounties that month. With the intension being, that this distribution process will be fully controlled by the Mastercoin community via the existing Bounty system and up coming Proof of Stake voting.

Lets talk some simple math here.

Simple Dev MSC Distribution Equation:  A / B = C * D = E
(A) Amount of awards an individual earns in BTC during a 30 day period, divided by,
(B) the total amount of BTC awarded during that 30 day period, equals
(C) his or her individual award percentage, times
(D) the total Dev MSC generated during that 30 day period, equals
(E) the amount of Dev MSC awarded to the individual in addition to his BTC awards during the 30 day period.

Example #1 (using round numbers):
A (100 BTC) / B (1,000 BTC) = C (10%) * D (1,000 MSC) = E (100 MSC)

There are 56,316 Dev MSC that will ever be generated.
28,158 Dev MSC will be generated this year or 2,346 MSC each month.
So if a developer won 10% of the bounties this month he or she would earn 234.6 Dev MSC (worth 35.19 BTC / $24,633 USD at current MSC / BTC / USD prices).

“The state is that great fiction by which everyone tries to live at the expense of everyone else.” ― Frédéric Bastiat
bitwhizz
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 10:03:06 PM

Well then if takichoma wants an awesome offer, give takichoma an awesome offer ! we really need people like him working on this full time
zbx

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 10:31:54 PM

This project *absolutely* needs multiple full time developers. Mastercoin foundation needs to make that happen ASAP. At my business, I can hire 3 developers to work full time for me (as well as around 13 other assorted full time engineers) and we pull in less each year than the mastercoin foundation has sitting around. Not sure why this can't be done with Mastercoin as well. Run it like a business. Priority number 1.

I strongly agree. Let them work alongside the current developers, if need be.

I think that it would probably be a good idea to pick one implementation to be the reference implementation *eventually* (to avoid forks).
dacoinminster (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1031

Rational Exuberance

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2013, 11:30:00 PM

I think that everyone agrees we need to hire some of our developers full time. Tachikoma and I talked about this awhile back, and we realized that (like me) he was really expensive to hire full-time. However, the Mastercoin Foundation has a LOT more money now than it did then. I see no reason why we can't get at least two of our four devs into full-time positions. Ideally, I'd like to get all four. The payout from the upcoming bounty ought to make any transitions much less difficult for them. Smiley

Ola

Activity: 311

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 03:07:23 AM

I think that everyone agrees we need to hire some of our developers full time. Tachikoma and I talked about this awhile back, and we realized that (like me) he was really expensive to hire full-time. However, the Mastercoin Foundation has a LOT more money now than it did then. I see no reason why we can't get at least two of our four devs into full-time positions. Ideally, I'd like to get all four. The payout from the upcoming bounty ought to make any transitions much less difficult for them. Smiley

+1000

I vote for 4 dedicated developers with a project manager or scrum master-like entity to get this organized into a focused effort and interface between the devs and yourself, while you focus your efforts on overall strategy  and this is very important. Maybe you too should consider taking up a similar offer to work on this full time too?...This type of minimal business organization will definitely increase the efficiency of the full time staff several multitudes over. Also I think the main developers should get the awesome offers they are asking for...that is how you get awesome talent to leave and join new companies and we definitely want the best...what happens if tachikoma and others gets a promotion at his job with more responsibilities?

Great points. I'm no bitcoin expert obviously, but I know with bitcoin there are blockchain parsers (such as https://github.com/znort987/blockparser) that can run through and compile stats on the block chain (e.g. simple aggregate metrics, a list of addresses with balances and their balances, etc). Obviously, the rules behind mastercoin are a very good deal more complex than bitcoin, but perhaps some kind of parser could be written (not necessarily in C) that could run either as a one-shot (parse through the chain and output) or resident (with streaming output).

Output would be in a simplified JSON-formatted structure, that comprise "absolute actions" that have been validated through the spec-derived rule set encoded into the parser itself.

e.g "address A sent address B 50 MSC". In this case, the parser has done all of the difficult parsing and validation (such as, the sending address having the balance, the transaction being a valid Class A/B/C one, whatever else)...it outputs this in JSON format, a higher level web tool can either read it from a file (streamed or as a static/batch run) or maybe attach to the process's event interface via TCP/IP and get it that way.

other examples:
"address C put out an offer for 50 MSC @ .50/ea. offer ID is 1234".
"address D bid on offer 1234 for 20 of the 50 MSC"
"address E created a smart property named 'foobar' with currency ID 4567"

This way, all higher level utilities could hook into this Mastercoin daemon, which would take care of implementing the guts of the spec and take it out to a higher level streamed, JSON encoded "absolute" API, which would focus on things that have actually happened, after all of the parsing and rule validation have been taken into effect. The daemon could be available for windows, linux and mac OS X. A JSON RPC-driven query interface would also be available to allow querying of specific smart properties, transaction IDs, etc.

Hell, write the thing in ruby and use Tachikoma's work as a base for it. Or make it in python (everyone loves python, and that way I'll want to hack on it! :p)

....We shall call it.... "mastercoind" (*pinkie over mouth*)

Maybe I am smoking crack here and this won't gain us much. Just thought I'd put it out there to get the ball rolling for potential solutions. If doing the above makes sense, it would bring us in line with the way bitcoin does things (e.g. bitcoind hooking into exchange sites, armory client, p2pool, pushpool daemon, bitcoin-qt, etc), and speed new development efforts up 20x, as what we're doing now seems a bit similar to forcing everyone who wants to build their own computer to create the CPU from scratch, instead of just buying the parts and slapping them together.

I agree with you rbdrdb, even though I am formally trained with c++ I generally  avoid any headaches from tinkering with lower level engineering. We DEFINITELY NEED a "Master Daemon", your recommendation is needed and I don't think that it should be treated as an after thought , rather to have a small number of developers working along side main devs on the "Master Daemon" which opens up the platform to everyone just like bitcoin  https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/API_reference_(JSON-RPC).

Nxter,Bitcoiner,Ether highlevel developer working to improve the world.
littleblue

Activity: 285

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 04:13:18 AM

+9999
ripper234
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Ron Gross

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2013, 05:54:15 AM

Here are (the slides) from yesterday's meetup of the Israeli Mastercoin Foundation.

Don't forget to hit Play, there are animations.

We'll upload the full video in the following days.

Please do not pm me, use ron@bitcoin.org.il instead
Mastercoin Executive Director
Co-founder of the Israeli Bitcoin Association
ripper234
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Ron Gross

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2013, 06:49:31 AM

I just posted this to the Opportunities thread:

I've opened a new Spreadsheet that will always contain the latest bounty amounts.

I have written this blog post describing the bounty process. We need more participation in order to keep accelerating - your input is welcome.

Also, I increased the bounty of the Budget Website from $500 to $1000

and added this new bounty:

Spend from Multisig

https://trello.com/c/ftjuT9gH/57-1500-spend-from-multisig

Bounty: $1500

Using Bitcoin multisig addresses, you can send MSC or any MSC derived currency to a multisig address today.

However, today, there isn't a way to spend money sent to such addresses.

Acceptance Criteria

Alice, Bob and Charlie share a multisig address. Alice should be able to "initiate multisig send" from her wallet. This pops up a notification on Bob's and Charlie's wallets. One of them "confirms send", and the funds are now sent. The notification can be hidden if nobody confirms it within a certain amount of time.

What is required for this bounty is adding a UI to at least two Mastercoin clients, and demonstrating the above flow on the real production network. The bounty would be split between the developers of both clients.

FYI - I believe no spec changes are required to make this work.

Please do not pm me, use ron@bitcoin.org.il instead
Mastercoin Executive Director
Co-founder of the Israeli Bitcoin Association
zathras

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 08:01:22 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2013, 08:28:52 AM by zathras

In a perfect world, I would happily devote more time to Mastercoin, I've lived and breathed it pretty much whenever I'm not working my day job & am of course 100% behind it - there is however an issue I haven't seen discussed which for me at least is significant.

There are real-world financial burdens (mortgage, bills etc) that have to be paid.  My full time earnings are in fiat - and that's a critical factor.  Cryptocurrencies are still a very new and volatile way of transferring monetary value (for example I had a fairly substantial bitcoin transaction earlier this week that was worth significantly less to the recipient in the time it took to confirm it in 6 blocks).  Consider if you will, being paid in bitcoin & mastercoin only for the next {x months/years}.  The ups and downs of these values will determine the amount of fiat you would have that month to pay the bills.  It could be fantastic and you become very wealthy.  It could also end in tears if a crash in value restricts your ability to pay said bills.  My number one priority over anything else will always be providing for my family (and stably).  

The foundation I'm sure would look at adjusting payments along with market values but just as volatility affects conversion to fiat, so does it affect the resources of the foundation.  A crash in bitcoin value is also a crash in foundation resources.  For the sake of debate, what happens if bitcoin for example crashes to $50?  How would the foundation cover it's payments to its hires?  I think that's an unlikely scenario, but unlikely enough to put 100% of your income on is the question.  My apologies if this comes across as negativity that's not my intention at all - I'm simply considering (out loud) the potential risks.

Mastercoin is a project I thoroughly support and believe is going to be something that really starts to attract 'big money' (corporate) to cryptocurrencies.  I currently spend as much time developing as I can, but I have a full time job which takes up the lion's share of my time.  I still do endeavor to be responsive to any issues with any of my Masterchest software.

As they say 'never close a door' & I'm not ruling anything out, but as nice (I'm guilty too) as it is to get swept up in the incredible growth in just our first few short months when it comes to things like employment and where your income comes from (and how reliable that income is) a longer term perspective is needed.

Thanks Smiley

Note, I'd be happy to read any info anyone can provide on a precedent for full-time work paid in cryptocurrencies.

EDIT: for clarity

Smart Property & Distributed Exchange: Master Protocol for Bitcoin
prophetx
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010

he who has the gold makes the rules

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2013, 10:52:34 AM

CALLING ALL WRITERS: MASTERCOIN DOCUMENTATION CONTEST – $5000 BOUNTY

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=336454.msg3610871#msg3610871

http://blog.mastercoin.org/2013/11/22/calling-all-writers-mastercoin-documentation-contest-bounty/
FTWbitcoinFTW

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 12:00:33 PM

When i use MastercoinAdvisor
The consol shut down right after enter the receving address
i have to make a quick screenshoot for save the information needed
I'm alone with this problem ?
Thanks
Also how to copy/past in the console ?

Lost coins only make everyone else's coins worth slightly more. Think of it as a donation to everyone.
it has lots of buttery taste..
maxmint

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 12:09:42 PM

Thanks

You have to start MastercoinAdvisor from a terminal window ("Command prompt") then it won't quit.

My PGP-Key: 462D02D8
Verify my messages using keybase: https://keybase.io/maxmint
zbx

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 12:12:52 PM

In a perfect world, I would happily devote more time to Mastercoin, I've lived and breathed it pretty much whenever I'm not working my day job & am of course 100% behind it - there is however an issue I haven't seen discussed which for me at least is significant.

There are real-world financial burdens (mortgage, bills etc) that have to be paid.  My full time earnings are in fiat - and that's a critical factor.  Cryptocurrencies are still a very new and volatile way of transferring monetary value (for example I had a fairly substantial bitcoin transaction earlier this week that was worth significantly less to the recipient in the time it took to confirm it in 6 blocks).  Consider if you will, being paid in bitcoin & mastercoin only for the next {x months/years}.  The ups and downs of these values will determine the amount of fiat you would have that month to pay the bills.  It could be fantastic and you become very wealthy.  It could also end in tears if a crash in value restricts your ability to pay said bills.  My number one priority over anything else will always be providing for my family (and stably).  

The foundation I'm sure would look at adjusting payments along with market values but just as volatility affects conversion to fiat, so does it affect the resources of the foundation.  A crash in bitcoin value is also a crash in foundation resources.  For the sake of debate, what happens if bitcoin for example crashes to $50?  How would the foundation cover it's payments to its hires?  I think that's an unlikely scenario, but unlikely enough to put 100% of your income on is the question.  My apologies if this comes across as negativity that's not my intention at all - I'm simply considering (out loud) the potential risks.

Mastercoin is a project I thoroughly support and believe is going to be something that really starts to attract 'big money' (corporate) to cryptocurrencies.  I currently spend as much time developing as I can, but I have a full time job which takes up the lion's share of my time.  I still do endeavor to be responsive to any issues with any of my Masterchest software.

As they say 'never close a door' & I'm not ruling anything out, but as nice (I'm guilty too) as it is to get swept up in the incredible growth in just our first few short months when it comes to things like employment and where your income comes from (and how reliable that income is) a longer term perspective is needed.

Thanks Smiley

Note, I'd be happy to read any info anyone can provide on a precedent for full-time work paid in cryptocurrencies.

EDIT: for clarity

Would the Mastercoin Foundation be willing to pay developers in fiat?
addzz

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 12:16:02 PM

Thanks

You have to start MastercoinAdvisor from a terminal window ("Command prompt") then it won't quit.

here is a screenshot:
http://imgur.com/J2J5yiN

BTC: 14cDn8PeuNwhNXB6JYFWBuVpiq8EByboWR
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: