Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:43:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why media against bitcoin ?  (Read 2807 times)
Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:47:24 PM

What do people like drama and it is drama that helps newspaper and any news channel which helps increase their television rating points(TRP). And another reason maybe because the government asks them to do so as many governments are opposing the use of digital coins in their economy.
BitBite5

Activity: 210
Merit: 40

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:48:49 PM

Not all media are against bitcoin. Recently I actualy saw rather big deal of positive but still careful writings about bitcoin.
But we all know that some media are under control of different interest groups and those are writing what are they told to write and some of them are representing banks and other financial institutions that don't support bitcoin.
kirti rana

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:18:39 PM

I do not know about this, but I definitely want to know which country's media front: Bitcoin.Please tell me.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:38:43 PM

when ever I found any news about bitcoin it is negative news , i am confused why traditional mass media always against bitcoin ?
I am not really surprised about that all, The media have their bosses and most of their owners are in the banking sector and they are the main rivals and enemies of the bitcoin currency and that is why they are so against it, they are trying to please their bosses.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
xindoa

Activity: 194
Merit: 12

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 08:41:50 PM

I think everybody has the same thoughts If crypto succeeds it will be a danger to the banking system. all the rich and famous are somehow involved in the banking system and are afraid of what is going to happen.
And of course it is something new,  most people are afraid of new things + the really big guys in the banking industry are probably coming of age and do not know how to turn on a computer

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:44:37 PM

when ever I found any news about bitcoin it is negative news , i am confused why traditional mass media always against bitcoin ?
Well media is controlled by the goverment and goverments don't want for bitcoin to be successfull because it will cause a lot of probelms for them, and make people use instead of fiat, apart from that all the economist never really invested in bitcoin because it is not regulated, so whenever they are asked about bitcoin they say it is a buble and it will go down eventually, because it is in their favor if bitcoin fails, they didn't invest in bitcoin and so right now they regret it and want to see it go down.
anigoweb

Activity: 364
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:54:19 PM

A very small percentage of people have heard about bitcoin, still less understand what it is. The nature is so inherent that if something is not know, it is better to stay away from that.
Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 09:33:04 PM

YES i have also observed that media makes all its new aganst bitcoin may be this is due to the banksters. Media just want some new news which can boost their TRP so just dont listen to the rubbish news and enjoy the crypto trading.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
Desperaboss

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:33:11 PM

It is not media per se but the whole financial institutions are holding back bitcoin. You can be sure that people who run the world with money do not have any interest in a decentralized currency. In some time banks and financial institutions will launch their own coins like venezuela did with pedro.

Bancia3210

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:35:43 PM

there are giving negative interest to the bitcoin because of the people who didnt want to see people to move from the currency to digital currency and futhermore there are more youtube who just want to make themselves more popular among the people
virtualhero

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:44:13 PM

They are paid to deliver bad news about bitcoin to the people, just imagine if Bitcoin would become the main money in the world, corruption would be less. Even if it is anonymous, the transaction is easier to trace because of Blockchain history.
KYM_ALLEX

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:03:07 PM

Mass media on fear earn.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:14:47 PM

I think the establishment is worried how bitcoin will disrupt the status quo as a new technology. Many industries will be disrupted by the underlying blockchain as well, so this anxiety is not totally out of place.
cryptomato

Activity: 180

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:22:46 PM

Not all media are against bitcoin. Recently I actualy saw rather big deal of positive but still careful writings about bitcoin.
But we all know that some media are under control of different interest groups and those are writing what are they told to write and some of them are representing banks and other financial institutions that don't support bitcoin.

Totally agreed. None all the media is against crypto currencies. I think it depends on that media owner. If media owner is one of those big crypto whales, then of course that media would support it, if not then it would go against it.
DenkoViewly

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 10:23:29 PM

I am getting sick of all those clickbaits showing up wherever I browse: "This is why you should avoid Bitcoin!", "5 year old child loses his college tuition money due to Bitcoin.", "8 reasons why you should NOT get involved into crypto.", "Bitcoin took my wife, house and my job. Read the full article here!". Mostly media that wants attention spams such news. I will totally agree if they have a point and they are proving it and are trying to debate with arguments, but most of it is just crap looking to get more clicks on their websites. Well, soon we will just read positive stuff and we will be the ones that will be in the position to say: "I told you so." and we will have the last laugh. Smiley
coinycoiny

Activity: 273
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:28:22 PM

because the media, and most of the general intelligent population, recognize that bitcoin is vastly over-inflated bubble.

There is no doubt that it's made a lot of people very rich, well done, but buying now would just be stupid. And yet people are, that's why the media are having a ball. Its just like all the other bubbles in the past but this one is just so blaming obvious.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:42:42 PM

Media are just people and people are usually afraid of the unknown. Bitcoin is kind of mysterious to most people, who only knew about it from hear say. Then the dark net and the connection with criminal activities, which they heard of, made things worse for bitcoin. Now with the astounding price rise, the media compare bitcoin to the Tulipmania from centuries ago.

Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:45:49 PM

Because they really don't believe on cryptocurrency and they always think that bitcoin won't ever survived in a long run.
And also, some medias personnel are being paid by some investors to promote their products a and destroys others. Because they believe that by using this black propaganda it will keep bitcoin into silent but it really don't work, in fact it help only to make bitcoin become more popular.
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:47:28 PM

Its because mostly media were influenced by big corporate companies related o financial sectors.As they find bitcoin to be a threat to their business,they try their best to use media to spread he negative news about bitcoin.it creates a bad impression about bitcoin among the public.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:51:00 PM

I think i have an idea why they're so against of BITCOIN. My theory is that since they are working in the media, there is no way they didn't know about bitcoin by the time bitcoin was being launched. Few months and even a year or two has passed, they still know about bitcoin and its price but still, they don't invest until such time bitcoin's price reaches thousands of dollars now.
So maybe they're just frustrated individuals who missed half of their lives on investing in bitcoin when they can only buy it at 1$ per BTC.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: