Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:55:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why media against bitcoin ?  (Read 2802 times)
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:05:12 AM

Most media saying that bitcoin has a bad effect on the world, simply attract this fact to its audience. It is always more interesting to learn about what is bad, not what is good. Moreover, the rise in the price of bitcoin really surprises many people.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:04:39 PM

when ever I found any news about bitcoin it is negative news , i am confused why traditional mass media always against bitcoin ?

Behind the media are interests. This is first of all finance bank system that don’t want to lose its influence in the world. Bitcoin has many enemies but they really can do nothing with Bitcoin as a whole element.  Cool
Syukran

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:08:40 PM

it may happen because the mass media is afraid of the presence of bitcoin, they are afraid bitcoin will drop the paper money.
gjtnwls1

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:11:45 PM

I have seen these negative news a lot. They are showing and posting the news to get more viewers and clicks. I hope they also talk about technology behind it or how this technology would change the world.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:12:28 PM

when ever I found any news about bitcoin it is negative news , i am confused why traditional mass media always against bitcoin ?

It's no secret that now the owners of banks can order negative advertising for crypto currency so that their clients do not use crypto currency.
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:26:13 PM

The mass media do not always speak ill of bitcoin. A lot of negative things began to talk about bitcoin, namely, that it is a bloated bubble, which will soon burst, after it began to grow rapidly in price in December and reached a mark of 20,000 dollars. Such a rapid growth, few expected despite the most optimistic forecasts. This is what gave rise to talk about bitcoin as a bubble. In addition, such conversations were not entirely groundless, because bitcoin grew only due to speculative aspirations of people trying to make profit by increasing its growth.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:32:24 PM

If those negative news are published on well known media and then that's a paid one. People usually read and watching news to the popular bias medias where they can easily get paid as that's how they are working. They are not for the truth, as long as they'll paid it doesn't matter to them if they'll report news in negative or positive article. There are certain people who are behind this hate.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Good tbc

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:32:56 PM

It's no secret that now the owners of banks can order negative advertising for crypto currency so that their clients do not use crypto currency.

I agree with you in that the media , have journalist that can as well do an investigation into what they are about to publish, if it is true or not.But in a situation where the sponsor of such negative publication is the government or the banks, in the interest of their customers and the bank from collapse, they can go out publishing negative and erroneous news about Bitcoin that have transformed life of investors of this wonderful cryptocurrency.

bob3772

Activity: 415

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:35:41 PM

I agree with you in that the media , have journalist that can as well do an investigation into what they are about to publish, if it is true or not.But in a situation where the sponsor of such negative publication is the government or the banks, in the interest of their customers and the bank from collapse, they can go out publishing negative and erroneous news about Bitcoin that have transformed life of investors of this wonderful cryptocurrency.

While you're right in saying that banks or governments or even other large corporations have reasons to influence media on bitcoin and also are able to effectively use this influence. I do find that most news in major outlets is fairly unbiased despite having a hint of skepticism, but even bitcoins biggest advocates probably have a little skepticism.

paolo099

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:40:02 PM

some newspaper in my country are starting to write articles about bitcoin without having any knowledge on the topic.
One article was "how (hard) is to buy 50 euro of BTC" and it was so full of crap that was funny to read, was mentioned also a shady seller with a black hoodie and crap like that, he basically compared buying BTC to go to a pusher hidden behind the corner who would sell you bitcoin.
Many articles are just clickbait for uneducated people.
brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:43:35 PM

Same as with other things, if they generate money, clicks, and most importantly drama and popularity then the media will get there as fast as they can to make coverage about what the current buzz is about. While the bitcoin and cryptocurrency market isn't experiencing a massive breakdown, it is still an easy target for the media to throw their mud at like they do with pretty much everything to spite uncertainty or prejudice in the public en masse. Central Banks also would not like to have bitcoin become an massive problem to their hegemony so it's no wonder that they probably snuck a few bucks or so to influence the public opinion. Corruption knows no end.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
sean.maley

Activity: 85

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:44:59 PM

Most media saying that bitcoin has a bad effect on the world, simply attract this fact to its audience. It is always more interesting to learn about what is bad, not what is good. Moreover, the rise in the price of bitcoin really surprises many people.

Media is against bitcoin because that media owners are not bitcoin holder. actually there are some medias are supporting crypto world.

fenican

Activity: 1394
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:48:52 PM

They are probably getting payouts from those scammers at Ripple who run a centralized system but falsely claim it is a distributed blockchain.
mikeirvine

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 03:52:08 PM

Banks control Govts and Govts controls media. They boot-lick the politicians. Hence they will any propaganda against things which could benefit people directly.
iryboy

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:58:52 PM

there are different reasons for media negativity, mostly follow the others, like if CNN broadcast something against any company/coin others will just follow it even if the news is not correct. For media companies, they want $$$ doesn't matter how it comes.

minldem

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:01:58 PM

this is the first decentralized form on cyrpto world and against the current conventional monetary system. the ones who control the money chain in the world don't want this kind of decentralized action. nowadays they pump ripple i guess as a centralized coin. i think this is also related to this. i support the decentralized and successful altcoins and as a leading symbol, bitcoi as well.
vergel24official

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:02:41 PM

Sad to say in our country is like that they just like seeing the negative side of the bitcoin not good side of it.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:04:28 PM

Media is not against Bitcoin, media is just taking advantage of the situation and writing negative news about Bitcoin so that those who uses Bitcoin will get the attention and buy the news or click the link. If news is posted online it increases page views and page views will attract advertisers.
vergel24official

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:05:56 PM

Sad to say in our country is like that they just like seeing the negative side of the bitcoin not good side of it.
vkwame30

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:07:00 PM

I dont think so, not all media are against bitcoins, if government and banks want people to stay away from bitcoins, is the media that they will use, but rather is not the media against it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: