Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:48:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why media against bitcoin ?  (Read 2809 times)
ross09

Activity: 202
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:49:44 AM

when ever I found any news about bitcoin it is negative news , i am confused why traditional mass media always against bitcoin ?

In reality there are two( 2) face of media .. one that makes you good person/business/thing..and one that makes you bad in everything even if its right pr wrong it does not matter anymore as long as they can make money out of the articles that they were making its up to us how we are going to absorb it..we can take it as a postive or we can take it as a discouragement in stepping up in bitcoin...Theres a lot of bad news about bitcoin but doesn't mean medias is against to bitcoin..sometimes few of articles they were making was in true to life experience   they make survey they make research they ask people if they know about bitcoin if not there is no problem but if they ask this person whos start bitcoin and failed they are going to tell to the person whos making research what they ACTUALLY experienced in bitcoin....so that is why I said that its up to us how we are going tp take every postive and negative news about bitcoin...every challege has a risk but if you want to learn ypu have to take every risk for you to know what is true and what is not..
kupido14

Activity: 140
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:02:15 AM

when ever I found any news about bitcoin it is negative news , i am confused why traditional mass media always against bitcoin ?
Because some medias are controlled by people who doesn't know what bitcoin is. They controlled by brainwashing by saying that bitcoin will bring the government down because in our country government controls the media so if they don't want to omit by that they will be fired or worst some medias killed by their own boss.

BurhanPSG

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:05:26 AM

Maybe it is a trick to make bitcoin fall, many people who want to take advantage of bitcoin. so many people who make negative news at any time. We should be able to take advantage of moments if we want to make a profit.
tikaka

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:13:32 AM

I think the media is against bitcoin for many reasons as the government of their country, the issues that arise when people use bitcoin will have negative comments they will have a discussion. fight. Bad comment about bitcoin

Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:38:17 AM

as we all know, many countries do not want to legalize bitcoin, because the government can not control bitcoin completely. and every television media is under government control, so it's only natural that we rarely see any good news about this bitcoin.
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:19:35 AM

The people behind the media are the one who is against bitcoin. We all know that now a day media is manipulated by the rich people, some are politicians or even the government itself. Many industry is affected by the growth of bitcoin, and some of the businessman’s business where somehow get loss.  Also some government who are against the bitcoin dose used the media to tell or manipulate the mind of the people that bitcoin is a wrong doing. We as a bitcoin lover and user must enlighten our family, friends and other people the good side of bitcoin and its benefits. If will not do that we will also look like a bad persons doing bad things.
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:32:51 AM

In.my own very opinion because when they make friends to bitcoin they can be blame by there government. Introducing bitcoin by media is very too risky to country's economy. It could affect in a negative side or it can be affected by positive side. The government will immediately ban the bitcoin because it can be a very strong impact to the people. Neglecting the truth that bitcoin can lead the nation to wealth that useful in the future of money. There are different kinds of reason why bitcoin banned in other country.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:34:09 AM

well, I didn't see any yet maybe, but my bro has told me that there are some media whose again bitcoin, but he told me that we need ignore those kinda news,  as long as it ain't ban from the country, just go ahead,  and also we knew already that the media can sometimes manipulate the fact.
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:36:09 AM

may be less understanding and understand what bitcoin and the development of the era and technology because they still rely on local currency as a guide in the payment system
woshiniubia

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:36:51 AM

Because the media doesn't know what bitcoin is, they see it in the traditional currency view.
thanhthao1982n

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:41:45 AM

In some countries they do not like to legalize bitcoin because the state can not manage it because it is new and they do not know what bitcoin is. thus resulting in a loss of state budget / tax. the media is controlled by the government
Pekine

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:43:07 AM

if you don't know what it is you can't judge it. And off course the main stream journalist most of the times not aware of it.
sanjay6121

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 12:12:52 PM

this is the natural progression of human acceptance of a new technology. news channels criticize bitcoin because they do not understand what is bitcoin you can see some countries today say they will support bitcoin some time we are so quick in judging at one thing we manipulate things so that anther people will confused on what is the real truth. 
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:14:37 PM

Not all media fight bitcoin, but some are in line with bitcoin even though it is very small. News is sometimes not written according to reality but can also be a manipulation for a particular purpose.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:10:02 PM

I think its just a coincidence , there are also some other positive news about bitcoin . The mass media is not against bitcoin nor is with bitcoin , i think its up to the social citizen how they react in a positive or negative way.
Media is only a blame game and it can show any thing anytime from anywhere so we don’t need to give concentration to media because bitcoin is such a currency which give profit to any one and it’s here to help humanity and I did not give problem to everyone so what media is saying about bitcoin I don’t care I just know that bitcoin is good for me and to my family so bitcoin is best of the best and I will continue with bitcoin forever.
lucas.zimmer

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:20:32 PM

Media is so afraid of bitcoin because since it's creation it has been used for illegal transactions and drug and weapons trafficking and that is because of it's anonymity. For someone who doesn't know how bitcoin can be good for economy and how much it is beneficial he can for sure be frightened of it's miss use plus media is saying that because people are interestred in  these kinda if news. Mentioning bitcoins pros would be a boring story and wouldn't get them so much views. 

I believe there is a mistake here because as far as I observe it is like half half. Half of the media organizations are supporting and another half is against. It seems to me that depends on who is the owner of that media. If owner is holding bitcoin then they are supporting.

ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:22:54 PM

They may be against bitcoin because they do not know how it works and what happens around cryptocurrency and maybe this is the only reason they are against it. They must learn about bitcoin and about cryptocurrency first before they think that bitcoin is bad.
bandungan

Activity: 798

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:42:55 PM

They may be against bitcoin because they do not know how it works and what happens around cryptocurrency and maybe this is the only reason they are against it. They must learn about bitcoin and about cryptocurrency first before they think that bitcoin is bad.
I think it is one of the reasons why media is fighting bitcoin. where bitcoin currently has an expensive market value but the medium enlarges the bitcoin. the media may not be able to get large amounts of bitcoin so that it becomes the media material to be published to the public.
xkatarinax

Activity: 242
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:56:28 PM

It is not tru. I don't see any negatives news in my country. Only information that it very risky to buy bitcoin

btcdepo

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:04:43 PM

I believe it is more compiacated than this. They are no against just because they don't know how it works. This sounds very innocent point of view. The game is more dirtier than this. Main reason is that they are dominated by central banks which is against bitcoin.

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE  Token Exchange.
▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬  No More Waiting! Main Sale Starts Nov 05, 2018.  ▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬
WHITEPAPER | ANN | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | REDDIT | DISCORD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: