Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:32:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why media against bitcoin ?  (Read 2802 times)
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:24:12 AM

when ever I found any news about bitcoin it is negative news , i am confused why traditional mass media always against bitcoin ?

Not all, I guess... I had seen news that shows positive for bitcoins.
dhrazzen

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:45:20 AM

Not all media against bitcoin maybe there are some but not all. Media is so sensitive about what people say and how people react on it. They only report the informations that they gathered from the reliable people or their source. As far as I know in our country people believe that bitcoin is just a scam thats why people are afraid to invest.
mengpujiu93388

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:50:48 AM

All the rich and famous were involved in the banking system, and they were afraid of what was going to happen.
mengpujiu93388

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:51:43 AM

All the rich and famous were involved in the banking system, and they were afraid of what was going to happen.
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:05:50 AM

We all know that media is a big influence to anyone.It depends on their source where they get the news, it doesn't matter if it is negative or positive but sometimes it always show the negative side of it.Bitcoin is already popular that's why  those who against of it give the negative  side of it.
Silver_Wost

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:11:03 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 07:34:05 AM by Silver_Wost

when ever I found any news about bitcoin it is negative news , i am confused why traditional mass media always against bitcoin ?
in bitcoin it is digital currency and the investment is digital and along with the development of science and technology so reasonable many traditional media against will the development of bitcoin
Monkeydluffy001

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:12:28 AM

Here in our country in Philippines, Media has a bad image how bitcoin works, it saddens me to hear that this investment that helps Filipino citizens to fight poverty is just a scam to other peoples eyes. They really don't know how bitcoin works. They just have a big opinion that this kind of stuff is just a joke and full of scamm, But in reality, bitcoin helps in order to have good investment amount of money. Media is media. People are people. But for us, Bitcoin > Media' s eye.
Satosho Kakamolto

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:14:46 AM

Ask yourself who is controlling the media, and you will find the answer. Follow the money, and follow the power.
gigatux

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:18:08 AM

simply because they think that bitcoin is illegal and is a scam.Also, if you hear the word "internet" or "networking" you think that it can be a bad or good influence into people. but the thing is bitcoin helps us overcome the unemployment rate and also decrease or reduce economic poverty.
flatnose101

Activity: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:24:08 AM

We all know that media is a big influence to anyone.It depends on their source where they get the news, it doesn't matter if it is negative or positive but sometimes it always show the negative side of it.Bitcoin is already popular that's why  those who against of it give the negative  side of it.
some media are may tell bad news and some are good news for me it may depends on their source of on how they may able to have the chance to cover for what are the feedback on it for them.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:31:39 AM

Most of them do not know and do not understand what bitcoin is, they should learn first before they spread the word about anything. Actually the media is always looking for fault other people. But not all are also media that digel bitcoin and altcoin, Many also support bitcoin ..
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:32:04 AM

it seems that the media that publish negative news to bitcoin is a medium that works with banks that still use the traditional banking system. they are afraid their system will be replaced by blockchain so as to bring negative news continuously
HarringtonStark

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 02:53:59 AM

it seems that the media that publish negative news to bitcoin is a medium that works with banks that still use the traditional banking system. they are afraid their system will be replaced by blockchain so as to bring negative news continuously

Yes this is the case. The banks work with the media to dissuade use of cryptocurrency by telling people that is is risky investment in hopes of preventing people from using cryptocurrency. Banks are even creating their own cryptocurrencies. Widespread use of cryptocurrency also have negative impact to retail stores as companies will allow consumers to buy directly from them.

When you hear people warning about the use if cryptocurrency, they are really against it because it has negative impact in their business.

gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:07:27 AM

medias are biased, most of them are in to bad news only or they speculate much on the negative side of the story, they do not highlighted the good side of the story, because nowadays, the negative write ups and publicity are the ones they sensationalized especially when medias are backed by banks, because that is what the masses are buying, they will make it more sensational due to its peculiar topic, some people that had been interviewed was not a big time investors in bitcoin, they are just one of the newbies that has initially bought a small amount of investments and overreacted on their losses and not on their patience. they make a big deal out of their small losses well in fact because of btc's volatility, they did not expect the sudden loss they encountered. 

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
dama12

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:08:34 AM

This actually depends on the media itself. There are some media supporting crypto currencies and some of them is against. As you all know that market is dominantly owned by bunch of whales and each of them own some media organizations. They all control media to manage our fears to control prices.
not always media againts bitcoin
engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:11:49 AM

Yes I think all of the people that didn't know the bitcoin. Many people criticize bitcoin because they don't have more information and no evidence of seeing the bitcoin that it can help. They think it is a bubble, it will go out or dump or bankrupt in the future. THey don'y know what will happen in the bitcoin in the future. This is the sign why people don't believe in bitcoin and they against in bitcoin. Sometimes in the media it can affect to their job the why media criticize bitcoin too much.

flatnose101

Activity: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:25:49 AM

This actually depends on the media itself. There are some media supporting crypto currencies and some of them is against. As you all know that market is dominantly owned by bunch of whales and each of them own some media organizations. They all control media to manage our fears to control prices.
not always media againts bitcoin
there is some news that they tell a lot of good information about bitcoin , maybe in the first this is more on a lot of bad news but as of now this is more on in a good news and also media wanted to make aware the people about bitcoin to before they must go on on this investment better study yet.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:07:06 AM

I don’t agree with you that all media is hostile to Bitcoin. In some countries media exploit the interest of people to the new money. There are a lot of information on TV about Bitcoin and this is positive approach we can see too.
congtuan001122asd

Activity: 186

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:11:20 AM

When there is any information about bitcoin in the media then that is the negative information. The media is managed by the government. The government does not support bitcoin. Therefore, communication is always against bitcoin.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:14:53 AM

The media's pockets depends on financial analysts or some capitalist junkie that can tells the media to hype up a coin so that many would invest and mess up some coins reputation so that no one will invest in them. The media is not against cryptocurrency but is manipulated by rich people to convey fake news.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: