Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:39:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why media against bitcoin ?  (Read 2807 times)
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:18:06 PM

when ever I found any news about bitcoin it is negative news , i am confused why traditional mass media always against bitcoin ?
Because all media are controlled by tycoons, governments and the banking system. All of them are explicit antagonists of crypto currencies. Therefore, news is negative.
iamevsandiamcrealifer

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:21:35 PM

I think it because bitcoin is getting a lot of popularity in himself. Why do you need to save the paper money when you can use virtual money and be in commercial plus for yourself? You shouldn't go to the shops exactly, you are rich and succesful. So that could be the reasons  Grin Grin Grin
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:42:22 PM

when ever I found any news about bitcoin it is negative news , i am confused why traditional mass media always against bitcoin ?

I think that media's are not really against bitcoins but there are a lot of wealthy people and this media companies that will really accept a huge amount of money in return of creating a black propaganda advertisement in order to reduce the people who will invest on bitcoins because most of this companies are being affected by the growth of cryptocurrency in the market.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:56:17 PM

This actually depends on the media itself. There are some media supporting crypto currencies and some of them is against. As you all know that market is dominantly owned by bunch of whales and each of them own some media organizations. They all control media to manage our fears to control prices.
not always media againts bitcoin
there is some news that they tell a lot of good information about bitcoin , maybe in the first this is more on a lot of bad news but as of now this is more on in a good news and also media wanted to make aware the people about bitcoin to before they must go on on this investment better study yet.

I do not believe that all media are against Bitcoin. I met quite positive and objective feedback about Bitcoin in the media.
Mrsun78

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:09:26 PM

there are two types of pov about bitcoin. one of them is information providers and they are still dont know what to think about but needs to give information to the public and the other ones are like paparazzi's - if there is not issue, it's useless. they want to create conversation about bitcoin so that they can be readable, sharable and trustable ("we know technology!"). 
Ohmfeex

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:47:09 AM

Because bitcoin it decentralization without central bank or government.
if we back 3 four years will find less than 10% of total bitcoins ready to invest in bitcoin
mindfly09

Activity: 405

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:07:50 PM

Some media against bitcoin, because they want to change minds of the people, because behind it the banks, which the banks pays to propagate the false news about bitcoin. Because today bitcoin is most trusted by most of people and they choose to invest in bitcoin. But people ignore about that negative news about bitcoin. Or maybe media against bitcoin because they don't experience ever try to invest and earn in bitcoin, so that's the reason why media against bitcoin.
argiyan.tri

Activity: 271
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:18:57 PM

they manipulate the situation, and once their goals are achieved, it is their feed that will play even bitcoin. #CMIIW
Virman01

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:21:38 PM

Behind the media I think there's a big guy behind the media who preach that bitcoin is negative, maybe it's a bank. so the bitcoin price can be manipulated as it is today. #CMIIW
old_fbut_bald

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:22:50 PM

I think it because the media is under controlled of the goverments and the goverment is totally against Bitcoin. So that's why.
johny.valencia2

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:23:32 PM

A few media against bitcoin, on the grounds that they need to change psyches of the general population, on the grounds that behind it the banks, which the banks pays to proliferate the false news about bitcoin. Since today bitcoin is most trusted by a large portion of individuals and they put resources into bitcoin. However, individuals disregard about that negative news about bitcoin. Or on the other hand perhaps media against bitcoin in light of the fact that they don't encounter ever endeavor to put and gain in bitcoin, with the goal that's the motivation behind why media against bitcoin.
Igor Kapy

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:26:09 PM

It does not matter whether the media is against or for BTC. The main thing is resonance !!! Everybody heard about BTC for $ 1000 and heard about BTC about 20,000 dollars. And hears about a million by 2021. It's enough that our dreams come true  Grin
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:29:16 PM

I think it because the media is under controlled of the goverments and the goverment is totally against Bitcoin. So that's why.

That's correct and my government still not want to legalize bitcoin yet. Many of my people still not interest or even not aware for bitcoin existency !
Since bitcoin's popularity getting increase from time to time, the media become a tool that can be use for advantage or disadvantage purpose.

So it's depend on your choice whenever you still believe on what media said or just passing through...

Smiley
cryptojoe

Activity: 353

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:30:45 PM

There is a lot of bad news about bitcoin but doesn't mean media is against to bitcoin.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:30:49 PM

i don't think if the media is trully against the bitcoin. in my mind,the truth is government against the bitcoin and the government used the social media to make people hate it. because in my countries, the bitcoin is legal and in the social media and the banks is allowed to use the bitcoin and actually there's a good news in the TV in my country about bitcoin.i think they advertise it. but in any case i don't believe that the media against bitcoin, maybe some but i know government and social media was a partner or either the governments used media
brontosaurus

Activity: 441

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:32:39 PM

Exactly most of our media is if not controlled but atleast influenced a lot by our government and other central authorities. Now if the government itself says that it has a critical point of view towards crypto and bitcoin how in the world would media prefer bitcoin? Generally govt themselves say them to create a negative aura regarding it so people become cautious and remain away from it.
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:44:37 PM

That's right! I'm already sick to read all the news that seems to cornered bitcoin and always spread negative things about them.
Although if i saw an article or television channel that spread good things about bitcoin, they only say bitcoin prices increase, and it's blablabla amount now. Not really useful, they should tell what bitcoin is, how it works and such to make all people know about bitcoin, so bitcoin can be more common and well known.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:56:04 AM

The reason why the mainstream media are hostile to bitcoin is due to the fact that the growing popularity of BTC leads to the investment of conventional
fiat money into crypto assets. This has a very negative effect on the economies of countries, because bitcoin is beyond the control of any government.
Therefore, a campaign is being conducted to blacken the bitcoin in all the media so that as many people as possible can not use BTC.

greenbitsgm

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:15:02 AM

Media is not against Bitcoin, it’s the people who control the media that are against Bitcoin.They have their own reasons why they do that and since they can’t control Bitcoin they manipulate the media to tell fake news and bad things about  Bitcoin.We can’t blame them if they don’t want Bitcoin, they see Bitcoin as a threat that somehow affect their own personal interest or businesses. Anyway,we can live with them just continue our business with Bitcoin which has been  good to us.
DySWv

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 11:42:38 AM

The possible answers are maybe it is just a coincidence, Bitcoin is involved in crimes in your surroundings that is why mass media bad mouths Bitcoin, and mass media misunderstands the concept about Bitcoin. In my case, I have seen a lot of news about Bitcoin but almost all of them are positive.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: