Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:03:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why media against bitcoin ?  (Read 2802 times)
enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 11:50:00 AM

when ever I found any news about bitcoin it is negative news , i am confused why traditional mass media always against bitcoin ?

I think the media only write what the talks at the time, could be from the government or from the public and the media usually look for news that can be good news and become a headline to raise the rankings

Minionnn

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:31:07 PM

The media is managed by the state. Meanwhile, bitcoin is money, bitcoin trading is fast and free. So, many people use bitcoin to reduce bank interest rates. The state does not favor bitcoin and the state does not allow the media to introduce bitcoin. If so, it is negative news about bitcoin.

Panda_Pendek

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:18:52 PM

People criticize or do not allow the existence of bitcoin in the country this happens because they do not know and know what bitcoin is. Actually if they know bitcoin and altcoin, then they will enjoy many advantages and convenience.

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    PRE-ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:35:33 PM

Because they (media corporate) does not get any from it. Owners/Executives of these media businesses are in any other way related with the banking system. They will not promote or tell us news about people who are successful with cryptocurrency because it will only invite other people to put their money in it rather than in banks.
HitbtcSCAM

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:37:50 PM

they dont just use the media to manipulate btc they also control the exchanges.It is confirmed that hitbtc.com and localbitcoins.com are controlled by the us government and the fbi, beware
rafajunior99

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 07:58:24 PM

when ever I found any news about bitcoin it is negative news , i am confused why traditional mass media always against bitcoin ?

I think the media only write what the talks at the time, could be from the government or from the public and the media usually look for news that can be good news and become a headline to raise the rankings

Well that means the media is not necessarily true with the news they publish about Bitcoin, because they just listen and write what someone is talking about, and not necessarily the person is true or not about all the cheap gossip, because the media just want to find a reputation by spreading stupid news , because they do not yet know the truth.
akhilsh6896

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:27:06 PM

Due to "No laws","bans" and other regulatory aspects being made by different countries over time(South Korea as of now). People are very curious about the news. Lately, News related to cryptoworld has spread like a wildfire. Media always seek attention by any means they want. Yeah, there are really bad things related to bitcoin but it has another side which is good too. Moreover, I believe it is human psychology that they are attracted to the negative things and media use that.
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:32:55 PM

Media is not against and not for, they are rather chasing a loud word and PR. When bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, in general, will become the same common thing in our life as for example today credit cards, then loud headlines about bitcoin will be less and the noise level will be less
cryptojoe

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:35:58 PM

Some media is against bitcoin because they're ignorant fools who think they know every thing about bitcoin.
posoa

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:47:08 PM

The  Media cannot be said to be against Bitcoin,as the media is to report happenings  or event without been bias  or to take side with story or events they are reporting about.But the idea of some certain Publications  about individuals  and organisations  have come to show a clear picture of what might be the reason behind their report and publications. Despite not  knowing or understanding the ideology behind the operations of certain organisations, or an establishment, this does not automatically give the media the right to paint them bad in the public. It can be seen that most Banks ,and even government don't really accept bitcoin. This can lead to bad publications about such establishment, as a result of it been sponsored, as to protect their interest which is their customers in case of the banks. And the media that is paid or sponsored to carry out such bad publications or news will be seen as if they are against Bitcoin, while in the real sense of it , their is an undertone player.
yestamp

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:09:49 PM

I think it's just normal people won't see the potential uses of bitcoin. and the media likes to please ordinary people rather than the edge of the technology. So, unless Bitcoin was used anywhere, there would also be some media singing like Bitcoin is nothing...
cryptojoe

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:13:13 PM

They are it against just because they don't know how it works.
CoPil

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:45:23 PM

The media doesn't show the good side of Bitcoin because the government of every country wants their people to avoid risky transactions because of Bitcoin. A lot of police reports includes thousands of hard earned money stolen, because of scams and hacking. With this, the media uses it as well as the government to discourage people about trading, mining, and investing on  Bitcoin. The government probably see it BTC as a threat as well. Well the media is a puppet of the government 'most of the time' right? so ... that's why.
jazpreti

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:51:13 PM

Not all media against bitcoin. There are some media that is broadcasting the good and benifit of the Bitcoin. Media is also the way why lot of people nowadays are aware what bitcoin is. So we should be thankful to the media sometimes because they brought awareness to the people of what bitcoin is and lot of people are now taking advantage of this bitcoin to earn money.
retnoanjani

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 10:01:07 PM

Not all media against bitcoin. There are some media that is broadcasting the good and benifit of the Bitcoin. Media is also the way why lot of people nowadays are aware what bitcoin is. So we should be thankful to the media sometimes because they brought awareness to the people of what bitcoin is and lot of people are now taking advantage of this bitcoin to earn money.
Yes, I often see positive news about bitcoin. However, negative news about it more often in the blow up. Just as a black dot will be more visible than the larger white paper, any small error will look very large, it's a frequent phenomenon. Especially if it is associated with the problem of legality.

SparrowMano

Activity: 106
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:03:48 PM

With the events of the past few days the media have had the pleasure to spit on the bitcoin again ...
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 10:06:34 PM

Actually media is not against bitcoin, they make such news against bitcoin to attract visitors. It is about money not about giving right information or bitcoin hate.

Jessica2009

Activity: 348

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:09:50 PM

I don't think that medias are against Bitcoin since medias encourage Bitcoin in the same time they discourage bitcoins this may be because they work for both side for the people as well as for the government.This is because government fear that bitcoin price increase may stop the whole Banking system and bring it to a mess.Since medias have to work for both governmental interest and different peoples interest  we cannot blame that medias are against Bitcoin, medias do what they are forced to write.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:16:26 PM

Yes, I often see positive news about bitcoin. However, negative news about it more often in the blow up. Just as a black dot will be more visible than the larger white paper, any small error will look very large, it's a frequent phenomenon. Especially if it is associated with the problem of legality.

It depends on the country, just like in America they are really positive in bitcoin since they are open for that and  have listed bitcoin in their exchange, but here in our country although they are allowing us but the media still are publishing the negative effect of bitcoin in each life and the risk it was associated.
Rath_
aka BitCryptex
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 3132

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:22:48 PM

Certain media are controlled by the government or other private investors, that is why I no longer use television. I have heard a lot of misinformation in my national TV about Bitcoin. People who are interested in cryptocurrencies are mocking these news programs because they are spreading false information and seem to know nothing about them at all. Why don't they do any research before they attempt to make a serious announcement about cryptocurrencies? Are banks connected with this?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: