Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:01:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why media against bitcoin ?  (Read 2802 times)
daduremi

Activity: 252
Merit: 9

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:54:05 PM

I think not all the news that the media are loading is the right thing, a lot of media are doing propaganda just for the money. They may do so at the request of some banks.
cryptoquality

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:56:42 PM

Well,  I think that is the reason why everybody and some country doesn't accept bitcoin legally. So, mostly people believe that bitcoin was bad from those news which is actually not. So for my opinion collect to news and find the truth some how, don't ever easy to trust any news before you clarified.

Very innocent point of view mate! It is way more than that. Media is against because those media is controlled by central banks which is totally against decentralized blockchains. that's why there is constant war.
Kansabanik420

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:03:38 PM

According to me,there are two reasons.First,they against bitcoins ,because they dont't know actually what it is and how to use it.Without any idea they went against this cryptocurrency.Second,the medias who went against it,actually want to catch the attetion of public  .Some governments also admit it as currency but the medias are protesting them calling "Bubble" which can burst out at anytime.
doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:08:11 PM

when ever I found any news about bitcoin it is negative news , i am confused why traditional mass media always against bitcoin ?

I don't know how did you know that Media against Bicoin. According the rules of Media before they are a member of Broadcasting, they will always in the middle not being biased. so I think it is only broadcast in fair and then it will misunderstood for some viewer.

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:15:00 PM

Media not only playing a negative role regarding this issue but also playing the positive role about this issue. Nowadays, people are getting updated from media and they are getting panicked after seeing any negative news regarding this system. I think most of the news agency based on the buseness person and who's are engaged with the conventional monetary system. Also legal issue is another reason for this reason.
GalahadSeika

Activity: 179

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:29:51 PM

I absolutely agree just late this evening I watched news about bitcoin being so risky and it should not be tolerated by many people. I think that traditional mass media is against bitcoin because do not know what is bitcoin really they just telecast news that they've gathered overnight. I am pertaining to television news, radio and newspaper however into the social media like facebook, twitter, etc it is the opposite because bitcoin is really flourishing out there various complements are received by bitcoin from the people who knows truly what is bitcoin.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:32:23 PM

when ever I found any news about bitcoin it is negative news , i am confused why traditional mass media always against bitcoin ?

Most big media is also controlled by big banks. And by that is also against the bitcoin. It is always bad news because negativevity sells. And if bitcoin price is low. Then they can invest more. Greed and money go hand in hand.
exactly that more that media may against about it just because some banks dont want it , so they may publish a lot of negativity information about bitcoin and that is why they may look against about bitcoin.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Loveaaronbaby

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:34:38 PM

Because traditional media do not understand bitcoin.
They are conservative in their thinking.
Think it's a hoax.
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:04:26 PM

Most people are always resistant to change. Since crypto currencies are still new and most people don't understand it, they will say all negative things about it.

Those who took time to learn something that is new, the early adopters, also benefit the most.

I recall a study last year that only 2% of the entire population is into cryptocurrencies. I wonder what the new study is now since we've seen an exponential growth last 2017.

coinlawyer

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:18:38 PM

Do You ask yourself a question of how many media in the world is controlled by government or hang up due to high cenzor conditions, settlled by the local authorities, especially in such countries as China and Korea? If You answer this You`ll get clear why they have to be against bitcoin. 

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:30:49 PM

Might be that medias are being paid by the businesses owners specially those who were in the banks. For it affect their economic growth and they are losing investors due to hype on investing in cryptocurrency especially when bitcoin value hits $20,000. They are discouraging everyone using mass media like news reports on tv so that they will regain their investors and they will have less competitors, but due to the fact that bitcoin is controlled by no one and is functioning using internet then they can't stop it and leaves them no option but to use the medias.
I have my experience of this also when my mom try to convince me to stop using bitcoin for it is a scam they said because they saw it on a news. They also told me that it is not legal (although it bitcoin isn't banned in our country). But after showing them the result and the profit i have made, they also stop trying to stop me in investing in cryptocurrencies. I also explained to them about why the media are doing this. Even governments are againsts in cryptocurrencies and today, many countries are making war with cryptocurrencies.

johnwhitestar

Activity: 697
Merit: 262

Slimcoin - the Proof of Donation inventors!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:32:58 PM

Because all the cryptocurrencies are all about speculating, except one.
It's time for the people to understand that the real purpose of cryptos is to help the world, not to speculate making others poorer.

freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:11:37 PM

For me, people who have a medium sangant want bitcoin prices down to be able to buy bitcoin when the price is cheap. Media is the most effective way to impress public opinion to participate in bitcoin. Cool
buhchain

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:23:09 AM

Because in fact, many countries do not accept bitcoin, the media can not report to the law has not been recognized affairs.
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:30:46 AM

Media is against bitcoin maybe  because they havn't  full knowledge of how it works and how it will help our economies progress. As a media before reporting it they should be careful and have a lot of evedencies before saying bad things to a certain issue.
ignacio0404

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:39:25 AM

Yeah bitcoin right now has really been wide for media, they thnk bitcoin is a scam. But they didnt look their eyes on the very important spot of trading though
Inn0vative1
Copper Member

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 06:08:12 AM

There are various reasons for this. People always have vested interests, including and especially the media.
When Bitcoin was first created it was dismissed as some hackers pet project. I can bet you if the power structure (governments, banks) had the foresight and had known what it would become, they would probably have tried to stop it earlier. Bitcoin could probably have been stopped a lot easier in 2008/09 that today. There were only a handful of people who had nodes running. As Bitcoin has exploded, some people are trying to cash in, others are trying to destroy it because they realize it's potential. The people with the most to lose I believe are centralized institutions such as banks, and to some degree authoritarian governments. These interests are usually intertwined with media companies, thus bad press comes from some of these sources.
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:40:57 AM

I think not all media is against to bitcoin I think Because of there source regarding about bitcoin. Not all media really know what bitcoin is all about there are depending on what there source of news said.
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:50:44 AM

Actually in my country bitcoin is still illegal but i have never heard negative news about bitcoin in traditional social media, and for social media like fb, blog, twiter etc. many are advertising (promoting) bitcoin as the best investment place. I think if that happens in your country it's because the newsmaker wants to earn a profit in order to be trending by spreading the news of lies about bitcoin.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Heronzkey

Activity: 191

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:14:28 AM

there are some media that seems to be against bitcoin because he does not know what bitcoin is, but some media do not mean that it's good to tell the reality of the events.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: