Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 01:48:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why media against bitcoin ?  (Read 2802 times)
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:53:39 AM

It's obvious for me. Every country and their media trying to say profitable stuff to people that's why sometimes you reciving messadges where bitcoin is bad.
I would like to add something into this note and that is media is handled by people and banks. Now banks who are sponsor to every other event of the media do place their conditions to that specific media houses, just like wall street has its influence on the financial think tanks and news papers.

If the bitcoin is getting stronger, it means that banks are getting weaker and that is what they do not want to, so be very much ready for more bad things to read or listen about crypto currency system.
perto01

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:04:21 AM

With all that in mind, be wary of anything you see in the mass media. If it's a topic unfamiliar to you too, don't assume you're getting an inside track by reading one of their reports.
Lora_ng15

Activity: 452
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 07:01:31 AM

they do not mind, the state is against, it controls and media.

┈┈┈┈┈ WOWSECRET┈┈┈┈┈
● In WowSecret we trust ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://www.wow-secret.com ┈┈┈┈┈
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:06:07 PM

they are whales bro
want to buy from dips  Cry Cry Cry
Yeah you are right they are owned by whales so they will use media to manipulate the prices and will get benefits from buying at the dips.So never hear any news about crypto currencies through medias this is just a strategy from whales to dump the price.

finthebar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:09:39 PM

I think much of the traditional news reporting isn't necessarily against Bitcoin, but more likely doesn't want to challenge their audience or the status quo too much. Alternatively, when the price is high or low you will find some talking head who is wishing for it to be the other way. If you search there are some good media sources who present unbiased reporting, but much of what people refer to as mainstream media is little more than "light entertainment" in my view.

The easiest answer is to select different news sources, seek out sources that present both sides of the "coin" when necessary.
hydeevanz

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:31:12 PM

when ever I found any news about bitcoin it is negative news , i am confused why traditional mass media always against bitcoin ?
Well, I really don't think that the media is against in bitcoin. There may be lots of negative news about bitcoin but in my opinion. they are just stating the fact about the bitcoin's movement in the market. If you are only aware about the bitcoin's value today, for sure that you will also come up with negative thoughts.
Mwalshe89

Activity: 233

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:54:11 PM

Mass media agree on their activities with the state. You can not cover everything. there are certain rules. If the government prohibits them from talking about something well, they will not talk about it at all or will speak abstractly.
TheSmo

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:55:24 PM

Mass media agree on their activities with the state. You can not cover everything. there are certain rules. If the government prohibits them from talking about something well, they will not talk about it at all or will speak abstractly.
Often such abstract information is very negative. They analyze what was collected on all sources. Often such information is not correct.
bizzargin

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:56:15 PM

Often such abstract information is very negative. They analyze what was collected on all sources. Often such information is not correct.
But this violates the rules of the media. So these media are not honest and they do not trust them.
Mwalshe89

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:57:34 PM

But this violates the rules of the media. So these media are not honest and they do not trust them.

A lot of laws are broken every minute. But if the media is the main thing throughout the country, then they need to be accurate in their words and expressions.
TheSmo

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:58:11 PM

A lot of laws are broken every minute. But if the media is the main thing throughout the country, then they need to be accurate in their words and expressions.
But in this way they can create a false opinion around any person. This is a very powerful force.
fistteam

Activity: 217

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:58:28 PM

The media is managed by the government. Governments in many countries do not support bitcoin. Therefore, the media never has programs introducing the benefits of bitcoin, only the programs that portray bitcoin's negatives.
bizzargin

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:59:46 PM

Do you think the country's history is all real? Every state tells its story I've heard that Russia and the US have completely different opinions about the victory in the 1938-1945 war.
Mwalshe89

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:00:23 PM

Do you think the country's history is all real? Every state tells its story I've heard that Russia and the US have completely different opinions about the victory in the 1938-1945 war.
Russia and the US always have different opinions. For all. But we are not politicians and we do not judge them. I think that my country's position is the most faithful.
TheSmo

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:01:03 PM

Russia and the US always have different opinions. For all. But we are not politicians and we do not judge them. I think that my country's position is the most faithful.
This is a vivid example of the fact that we believe what we are told. News is really hidden in a shell. It's worth believing 10% of what they tell us. Especially on the Internet.
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:48:21 PM

when ever I found any news about bitcoin it is negative news , i am confused why traditional mass media always against bitcoin ?

Sometimes, you'll get to the point wherein you will ask yourself whether is it still wise for you to listen in news and believe in it? Because you know what is really happening that you tend to realize that not all stuffs in news are real, reliable, and credible. That is why it is good to know that we know what is right from wrong. And we know bitcoin is real, reliable and credible.
aleksej.rozhkov

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:14:43 AM

I think that the media are not very satisfied with the work that they provide when making money and they choose the most relevant topic in order to promote news and raise money on it.
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:31:47 AM

Sometimes, you'll get to the point wherein you will ask yourself whether is it still wise for you to listen in news and believe in it? Because you know what is really happening that you tend to realize that not all stuffs in news are real, reliable, and credible. That is why it is good to know that we know what is right from wrong. And we know bitcoin is real, reliable and credible.
Yes if we know what bitcoin really is, we dont need to depend on the news that has been published because we believed on bitcoin and we are become encourage to invest because of its good project that can help many people.

bp.comp69

Activity: 180

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:29:51 PM

The media is managed by the government. Governments in many countries do not support bitcoin. Therefore, the media never has programs introducing the benefits of bitcoin, only the programs that portray bitcoin's negatives.

I think so too, many media are run by the government, therefore the media refuse bitcoin. the media rejects bitcoin because the media is under government control, let alone the government that prohibits bitcoin in the country. at the moment I am sad to the poor living in a country that forbids bitcoin because they can not make money with bitcoin.
ramgonzales

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:17:02 PM

For me the mass media now is not for public service anymore, they are more like a business now, so I think those bank owners, businessmen and even government officials who are not so friendly to Bitcoin and the entire crypto world are the ones behind this black propaganda for Bitcoin. They are creating a bad image for Bitcoin so that people would avoid it, would not even start getting to know it and all. I am really sad about this, you will only know Bitcoin nowadays through people who experienced it first hand because they are the only ones who trusts Bitcoin.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: