Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:09:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why media against bitcoin ?  (Read 2802 times)
brooklynian

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:32:11 PM

Majority of the news agencies belong to the government. They are simply bought, the media used to be independent but now they depend greatly from the money of governments and banks and that means they are now their dogs, and they will do everything that their masters ask of them and if that means talking ill of bitcoin they will do it. He who pays the piper dictates the tune!
anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:23:48 PM

Do You ask yourself a question of how many media in the world is controlled by government or hang up due to high cenzor conditions, settlled by the local authorities, especially in such countries as China and Korea? If You answer this You`ll get clear why they have to be against bitcoin.
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:02:42 PM

Many have suffered losses by investing in Bitcoin even though they do not actually understand the currency. They do not know when to buy, sell, and so on. Before investing, it is absolutely necessary to know the ins and outs of these investments
That's why they do not learn the basics of cryptocurrency and have not understood the risks. They are only interested in the price and the big advantage, but to get it needs proper analysis. Cryptocurrency is not just a magic that can instantly double the money.

fipper

Activity: 383

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:09:43 PM

when ever I found any news about bitcoin it is negative news , i am confused why traditional mass media always against bitcoin ?
I think not fighting but not yet able to work together well because it has different systems and circulation and we need to know the development of cryptocurrency is very fast and big
rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:12:28 PM

when ever I found any news about bitcoin it is negative news , i am confused why traditional mass media always against bitcoin ?

Media's today are like puppets that are being bribed by huge companies and government that are being negatively affected by the growth of cryptocurrency and most of them are banks who need investors today but people are keep on choosing cryptocurrency because the profit is much better.
coinkeke

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:28:15 PM

I don't know. I think they hate Bitcoin. All news are pessimistic. For example some news are "bitcoin illegal, bitcoin using crime, is bitcoin lose popularity, is bitcoin die" we bored these news
newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:36:44 PM

Media's today are like puppets that are being bribed by huge companies and government that are being negatively affected by the growth of cryptocurrency and most of them are banks who need investors today but people are keep on choosing cryptocurrency because the profit is much better.
I think that is anyone's right, willing to support or against BTC is their choice, the most important is we as bitcoiners act to convince all parties, if cryptocurrency is not as bad as they allege, even cryptocurrency can go hand in hand with FIAT without harming each other
BeEvil

Activity: 406
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:41:48 PM

Because that is the nature of traditional media. They would give you false information for you to discourage some things. And media is still a business, everything that includes money on that certain news will make them more profitable. The more subscriber that they have the more money that they've got. So basically bitcoin is not an exemption because they know that if people will know the positive side of bitcoin, people might encourage it and invest in bitcoin instead.
Aleksablack

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:48:53 PM

The traditional media publish what is required of them. They are not against cryptocurrencies but not for them. I wonder how their relationship will develop at the further.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:54:24 PM

I think it's part of there job to spread the news but if it's continuously attacking the bitcoin technology or crypto currency as a whole this might be someone putting funds to those media personalities to create a negative image to the crypto for a reason to distract the weak investors to sell their coins and someone will buy it at the cheaper prices.  
TERA

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:39:25 PM

First of all if there is a issue media will earn money, also it's negative so as we can see the issue will take too long before it will vanish. Second is the people don't know much about bitcoin they are just making opinions and the issue will be spread to others.
wasaisi

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:43:53 PM

Most media arent against bitcoin its just they are panicking when the price is falling or crashes and what the viewers to realise the risks involved. I wouldn't say this means they are against it it just depends on the user weather he trusts the news channel or trusts coin.
valentinen39

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:46:24 PM

Media will always to create dumb news in order for people to not completely believe on cryptocurrency and this is the reason why we should prefer on watching video's on the internet more than our televisions today because internet news are really showing a good and accurate happenings on the cryptocurrency world in the market and why people should invest.
pimacoin
Copper Member

Activity: 14

Pimapay-Pimacoin::

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 04:35:27 AM

Because they are sacred of positive inventions. Media is always about anything negative. So if it is positive, it gets them scared.

Pimacoin ICO - AIRDROP http://pimapay.io
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:15:56 AM

Because they are sacred of positive inventions. Media is always about anything negative. So if it is positive, it gets them scared.
I think it depends on the media, because some media are supporting bitcoin and some are not. Not all the news about bitcoin is negative there are also good news. Media is spreading the news that would sell more. Sometimes media are being used by powerful people, to manipulate and destroy some things or personalities. Also big whales are controlling media to manipulate the bitcoin in the market, so that they can harvest bitcoin to the panic seller for them to be able to earn big profit in the near future.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
queennathalia

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:20:28 AM

You know why? Government can controlled a media government can command about what they want to  tell to us about bitcoin. So media is like a robot that can controll and command by government about what they want to tell to all people either that is a negative or positive. Obviously now is always negative
cryptomoon1002

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:21:54 AM

Media will sell news that will increase their TRP. There is no other logic than that

Media industry needs to be decentralized too
julielyn

Activity: 186

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:23:31 AM

I think against the media in bitcoin because bitcoin does not pay for the media to advertise on tv or radio because I think bitcoin why I pay for advertising on tv or radio if bitcoin is known even when there is no media so I think why the media is bitcoin because bitcoin does not pay the advertising.
hsdjdyt

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:30:49 AM

I think Bitcoin is a kind of virtual currency. Most people think that this currency has no substantial value. The reason why the media is targeting Bitcoin is that I think it has something to do with the national government. If a country has already confirmed the existence of Bitcoin and Bitcoin has become the common currency of that country, then I believe that the country’s media will not currency.
Yassin

Activity: 233

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:34:59 AM

many media outlaw bitcoin because bitcoin development is too fast and media fear will become a detrimental tool for countries in the world for example as a means of purchasing illegal tools that are banned in various countries or illicit goods such as drugs.
therefore a lot of media that preach negative news about bitcoin and many media that prohibit news bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: