Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:08:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you watch the price of your altcoin everyday?  (Read 2096 times)
kunsh

Activity: 145
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 08:08:42 PM

Depend do you trade or not, if you trade on daily base you need to follow coins all day if you invested in long term you need to check from time to time...
kriptoman171

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:03:38 PM

I check once a week, it makes no sense to watch every day, the price is constantly changing.
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:22:56 PM

Everyday, I watch the price of the coin that I have bought. But sometimes this could cause FUD or FOMO if the coin pump or dump tremendously. I sold my coins when I saw the price go up, but missed out the huger profit.
I think if you watch the price of your coin everyday, it will put pressure on your emotion.
Some people just buy it and don't think about it, which could be good or bad.
What do you think? Do you watch the price everyday? If not, how often do you watch it?
How do you feel before you watch it?
Before I dont even notice altcoin was.
But this year many speculation that a lot of altcoin now are pumping.
So I became interested , and look for the price movementvof different altcoin.
And now that Im holding three kind of altcoin, I also check out their price daily to monitor it.
anandgeek1

Activity: 190

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 09:27:41 PM

Yes, I look at the price of coins every day. It brings pleasure to me. I control my money and it calms me down. It seems to me that every investor should watch his capital

⚡️⚡️  Bittwatt  ⚡️⚡️   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀   Energy for the 21st Century   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▄ ▌    WHITEPAPER     |     EXECUTIVE SUMMARY     |     BUSINESS PLAN    ▐ ▄
FACEBOOK    ✓ MEDIUM    ✓ TWITTER    ✓ LINKEDIN    ✓ YOUTUBE
simsamsum

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:49:01 PM

Everyday, I watch the price of the coin that I have bought. But sometimes this could cause FUD or FOMO if the coin pump or dump tremendously. I sold my coins when I saw the price go up, but missed out the huger profit.
I think if you watch the price of your coin everyday, it will put pressure on your emotion.
What do you think? Do you watch the price everyday? If not, how often do you watch it?

I probably check cmc and my own portfolio 20-50 times a day at minimum
ghostunicorn

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:05:59 PM

Yes I sadly keep following my unique altcoin portfolio every second. It became a passion over time that I cannot deny. Altcoins taught me great lessons in real life while doing this...

It's a habit for me, I do this during a day and I can't get enough of it, it's like an addiction.
Saidasun

Activity: 334
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:26:04 PM

I only watch the most promising coins. You've got to be quick in the market of alt coins because the price can change dramatically in such a small amount of time.
valeru.aver

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:28:52 PM

I look every hour, sometimes more often, because I now have enough risky coins, I would like to sell them profitable. If in the presence of only ETH I sleep peacefully and do not particularly follow the course.
aidenafterall

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:36:51 PM

Most days, multiple times a day. Key is a good app to set notifications and easy quick views with a good selection of indicators. I happily use TabTrader which also has API connects to biggest exchanges so I can quickly trade on the go if big news / moves on a coin.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:54:47 PM

I look every hour, sometimes more often, because I now have enough risky coins, I would like to sell them profitable. If in the presence of only ETH I sleep peacefully and do not particularly follow the course.

Not only Ethereum,you can also no need to worry with litecoin.If you are doing trading as a full time job,My advice for you to check every hour.Because in Crypto currency you have to monitor on hour base to get some profits.So it's your wish to check the price ,even you can check the price for every half an hour.
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:51:48 PM

For me, I always check twice a day if my altcoins going pump or dump. Watching the chart is good because we see it if we hold or sell our altcoins.
Kemon

Activity: 159
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:17:50 PM

I usually watch the price a few times a day, but not like every 5 minutes or so. That would definitely be unhealthy and not really even profitable. I tried day trading some time ago and doing swing trades / making 30 trades a day I found is not as profitable as just holding a coin for a week or month and then selling. I would definitely advise against checking prices every 10 minutes or something because it will just give you anxiety.
I also like you every day and every second I just see coin purchasing and others
Allincode

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:26:45 PM

I watch the god damn freaking thing everyday all day. I can't help it Cheesy
I have learned not to react on every move, but that is just me.
rosygreat1

Activity: 95

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:30:44 PM

I checked my coins everyday , sometimes I would be tempted to sell when I see the prize pump. The best thing is just to buy and forget it.
Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 330

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:42:23 PM

Its not bad since we can able to track out on the situation on our coin holdings but the fact that you are easily affected on such movements either pump or dump and making such rush decisions then this thing is entirely matter on your self control and discipline.If you do have a hard time on controlling your self then better not to check out always your coins price on daily basis. Better to delete those apps and forget those holdings if you do plan for long term hold because if you do always check it then you might end up on making early decisions. If you do plan long term then you should hold off no matter what happen.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Evlve

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:45:07 PM

Hopelessly addicted to checking cmc.

It's a problem
Grumpybitcoin

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:52:14 PM

I Really like to Take a quick look at my coins in the morning before Work. In the evening i Take a Closer look if i have time
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:55:59 PM

I think watching the price everyday is good option but only for people which are very patient. Yes it will put pressure on your emotion but it can save your investment
maxim4eg123

Activity: 273

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:10:51 PM

I also like you. I see the price of coins I buy every day. About 10 times a day for different coins. I am the holder. but I can not stop watching the price of the coin .. I just watch and do not sell it. It was so and it made me a daily habit Roll Eyes
palmenmichiel

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 09:14:45 PM

I recommend using Delta for pricechecking... MILES ahead on blockfolio. It also gives you notifications when something importants changes to your portfolio.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: