Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:40:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you watch the price of your altcoin everyday?  (Read 2096 times)
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:20:44 AM

yes, i do check several times in a day especially for my altcoin's short term investment. I can't check the price every second as i have side job. I'm using coinmarketcap app for my reminder if the price hits my target.
Reginalada

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:50:12 PM

Ятoжe зaкyпaю  aльткoины, я cчитaю, чтo y нeгo xopoшиe пepcпeктивы и oн eщe взлeтит.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:21:55 PM

Everyday, I watch the price of the coin that I have bought. But sometimes this could cause FUD or FOMO if the coin pump or dump tremendously. I sold my coins when I saw the price go up, but missed out the huger profit.
I think if you watch the price of your coin everyday, it will put pressure on your emotion.
Some people just buy it and don't think about it, which could be good or bad.
What do you think? Do you watch the price everyday? If not, how often do you watch it?
How do you feel before you watch it?

I read daily news about changes in the market of crypto currency and then, if necessary, I look at the price of my coins. I have some coins in my portfolio and I think that once a day is enough for me.
LuckySarah

Activity: 88
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:41:32 PM

For the coins I'm using for short-term: dozen of times per day, everyday.
For the coins I used for a long-term: once-twice a day everyday.
Also reading news and monitoring the forums. That helkps me to keep my eye on the price fluctuations.

Go-go-go, power girls !
inillo

Activity: 254
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:21:11 AM

I really need to organise myself. The short answer is yes, I watch it too many times, and that is why I am not optimising my time regarding cryptocurrencies. There are many ways of investing and making profit, but I still have to find my method.
Darklinkz

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:53:34 AM

I always do it twice or thrice a day. It will not consume too much of anyone's time so I recommend it for traders out there to make it a habit and if only you have several coins on your portfolio.
rovi84

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:01:06 AM

if I do not check every day, at least once a week even once a month. But still follow the news by installing a notification on the smartphone, if there is news about altcoin, then I will check it.  Smiley
jinksters09

Activity: 126
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:08:24 AM

I usually monitor the price more like three to five times a day because I want to see where my investments are getting. Although I would agree on you on the part that watching the price everyday puts a lot of pressure for you because you get tempted when you see that there is an imcrease and when you sell it, you miss the big opportunity because there have been also an increase again.

Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:19:12 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 09:56:28 AM by Bessta

I do check twice a day in the morning and evening but i also check news to also monitor the market and some analysis for me to be able to strategize better if i need to sell or hold yet. I also confer with my friends who are also in cryptos to know their views and ask for suggestions and recommendations before i make decisions wether to sell or hold.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
Dobrodav

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:47:20 AM

of course, the market change every second. Following the price and news is one of the best way to make right choice. For example, when I realize that Bitcoin has reduce to the bottom now, I will buy more and hold.

sukron

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:11:51 AM

if I want to sell I will always monitor my bitcoin price but if I do not want to sell I just let it but altcoin price is also good if we have a lot of coin in our wallet if I monitor altcoin prices in the marketplace
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:15:39 AM

if I want to sell I will always monitor my bitcoin price but if I do not want to sell I just let it but altcoin price is also good if we have a lot of coin in our wallet if I monitor altcoin prices in the marketplace
Yes I will always monitor my bitcoin, I do this because everyday fluctuation of crypto currency are unpredictable. So it's better to monitor it that to lost a lot of investment, I think thru help of monitoring of altcoins we can avoid loses.

However in terms of bitcoin I think no need to monitor their price, because even they experience failure I know that they can recover it.
osasshem

Activity: 625

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:50:55 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 07:42:31 AM by osasshem

I think if you watch the price of your coin everyday, it will put pressure on your emotion.
What do you think? Do you watch the price everyday? If not, how often do you watch it?

Not thinking about it for a long time, at least for some months, will be of more help. Putting a price margins on the coin will be more advantageous than looking at it on daily basis, and will save you from emotional rollercoaster.
WeedGoW

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:42:15 AM

Everyday, I watch the price of the coin that I have bought. But sometimes this could cause FUD or FOMO if the coin pump or dump tremendously. I sold my coins when I saw the price go up, but missed out the huger profit.
I watch my coin every day and yes if it down or lost so much, I panic too. But as I have other job and mean to make a living, see it my bag's value going down not really put to panic sell.
taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:46:47 AM

Yes i watch every day to see if my portfolio is going up or down..... When there is bullish i checked every hours but when bearish am always afraid to check...
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:09:45 AM

Lol day, I check it like every 2 minutes.

LOL, 2 minutes is too much. Mine is every hour or more since I have a full time job that prevents me to use phone.
Sometimes I just need some time to check my assets in my break time.

I check it like every hour.. I don't wanna miss every opportunity that comes to buy and sell my coins... I always sell when the price is high... and buy when the price goes down... I got Like 1-2 ETH per day doing just that...

I do watch my Altcoin prices everyday especially Oyster Pearl PRL because I'm thrilled that this coin will give me financial freedom in the near future and also other coins' price are increasing so now I'm planning to quit my job and start Cryptocurrency full-time both short term and long term.

I already quit my job and start working in front of my laptop for cryptocurrency, it gives me more money than ordinary work at the government...
i am working in the government too,but i im not leaving my job because for me being a public servant is much needed than only gaining money for living while others are not.and besides i can do both at the same time.itjust a matter of time management,for more than a year now i manage to responsibility in signature campaign,part time daytrading and my regular job..and ofcourse my Funds in wallet for long term holding.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:12:53 AM

I always watch my coins that I bought because if I do that I see if its good to sell or to buy more.  Pumping and dumping altcoin is fast so you need to be monitored so you can see what happening to the altcoin that you have.  Many people for sure also check the rice of altcoim that they have everyday.  In trading you need to be active everyday because if you don't have time in trading for sure you can't earn.  Count to think of it most of trader earn more profit those is the active trader they spend too much time in trading.
Windybi

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:01:48 AM

I do not consider the value of the altcoin I am holding daily, but I watch them for hours because the price of altcoin fluctuates continuously, watching them for hours so that I can see the volatile market fluctuations. How can I sell or keep.
sollahp

Activity: 120
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:16:03 AM

Certainly i do, if you're holding a coin and you're seriously in that investing, you could check it hourly not daily as you mention because you're truely caring about it. I only check mine coins, BTC and ETH .

mainstreamcoin

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:35:13 AM

To me, I would like to read it as long as i'm free.
it has put a great pressure on me dailiy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: