Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:21:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you watch the price of your altcoin everyday?  (Read 2096 times)
Matic

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:46:19 PM

I do check it everyday, I mean why not, it only takes a minute.
But I don't stress too much about the price.
You just have to be patient and wait for another bull run.

armandoz

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:53:14 PM

Im not watching the price im just reading and listening to the people who watch and listen to their observation and adding of reading of posting and i'll make balance to my decision iif this is good or not but my conclusion is to stay and wait till my account increase. all speculation happen weather bitcoin going down or up it is still benefit to us.

geitrin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:09:47 PM

I haven't checked prices for a month now and it feels so damn great, recommend it!
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:10:48 PM

Everyday, I watch the price of the coin that I have bought. But sometimes this could cause FUD or FOMO if the coin pump or dump tremendously. I sold my coins when I saw the price go up, but missed out the huger profit.
I think if you watch the price of your coin everyday, it will put pressure on your emotion.
Some people just buy it and don't think about it, which could be good or bad.
What do you think? Do you watch the price everyday? If not, how often do you watch it?
How do you feel before you watch it?
I monitor the price mostly everyday in the blockfolio apps. Being a cryto lovers, it's a best way to know what's the latest updates and the news around the cryptocurrency. Also, to make a decisions once I see a pumps and dumps trending. It mixed emotions but it's part of the game. You need to control your emotions not to overflow with your mind to have a best decisions.
ilnick

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:55:10 PM

I watch at some coins that have rised a lot. So I'm trying to catch the pump.
It would be nice to have a program that shows a coin and a profit from the enter price. In this case, we can only see the rising alts and not be distracted by others alts.
mahamuda

Activity: 204

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:53:01 PM

Everyday, I watch the price of the coin that I have bought. But sometimes this could cause FUD or FOMO if the coin pump or dump tremendously. I sold my coins when I saw the price go up, but missed out the huger profit.
I think if you watch the price of your coin everyday, it will put pressure on your emotion.
What do you think? Do you watch the price everyday? If not, how often do you watch it?

'but missed out the huger profit' is quite good comparing to losses of many! Congratulations!
But even watching every day will not always tell you 'it is lowest low, buy' or 'it is the highest high', sell.
If you guessed it right, great!
Cripto.Iberia

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:55:46 PM

I'm sure most of us do that. Anyway, we can not lose a buy oportunity Shocked Shocked Shocked
betetakjelas

Activity: 189

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:55:22 PM

of course, I am a trader, I spend my time on the 4 hour exchange every day to observe the development of altcoin, I do not want to miss the opportunity to make a profit
anjuara29

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:58:13 PM

Actually yes i am checking altcoins price daily.Especially that coins i have all ready. It's a matter of thrill to me.
And it's also a nevus moment  when i am going to check the coins price every day.
itsv

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 06:28:07 PM

yea whenever i am using internet ...checking blockfolio is as important as checking email ..moreover it keeps you updated with the current market situation i.e when to sell or buy
Rano

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:38:29 PM

Since I've invested in crypto a few months ago, I keep checking the prices hourly. Sometimes even at night I cannot sleep and check the prices.
But since I have decided to HODL for longterm, this has gotten better now. Looking at the prices, especially at the recent dip was really painful.
But as I'm now a long term hodler and invested in mostly "safe" coins/tokens like XRP, ETH, I feel more confortable.
proexcept

Activity: 308
Merit: 156

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:43:55 PM

Every day and every hour))) I often look at my crypto portfolio. Especially when the market sharply goes down or up. I understand that nothing depends on me at this moment, but despite this I constantly watch my coins.

⚫ ⚫ ⚫Make even more profit on crypto trading with secure automatic trading https://trade-mate.io⚫ ⚫ ⚫
zokilnmet

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:56:59 PM

Oh yess)) it's a bad habbit which enrages me but i cant do anything with it. I've got not a little amount. Every day i watch the news about crypto with the hope of increasing my account
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:01:17 PM

I check coins every day. Suddenly, one of them will decide to fly to the moon? I can't miss it.
dulari1

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:08:43 PM

if you bought your coins for long term then there is no need ,
bcoz if you see it daily and suddenly see some dip then you may got panic and may sell in fear ,
later you will regret on rise in prices .

so unless you are day trader just be confident on your holding .

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
anti-scam

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

COINECT

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:10:38 PM

I check coins every day. Suddenly, one of them will decide to fly to the moon? I can't miss it.
Depending on the coin held, there are some coins that should always be seen every day. and some of my coins leave for a few weeks. I do this for coins that have not gone up yet and have some time to get good news.

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
         ▄▓▓▀▀        ▐▓         ▀▓▓▓
         ▓▓   ░▓▓▒    ▐▓     ▓▓░   ▐▓
         ▓▓    ░▀▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▀▀    ▐▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▀     ▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▄   ▀▀    ▀▓▓░
    ▓▓        ▓▓▓░    ▐▓     ▀▓▓▄        ▓░
    ▓▓▄▄▄    ▐▓░   ▄▓▄▓▓▒▄▓▄   ▓▓░   ▄▄▄▄▓░
    ▓▓▀▀▀    ▐▓░   ▀▀▀▓▓▒▀▀    ▓▓░   ▀▀▀▒▓░
    ▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄   ▐▓    ▄▓▓▓▀       ░▓░
    ▀▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▄   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓▒   ▓▄   ▄▓▓▓░
        ▀▓▓▓▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓░   ▀▀▓▓▓▀░
         ▓▓    ▄▓▓▓   ▐▓    ▓▓▄░   ▐▓░░
         ▀▓▄   ▀▓     ▐▓     ▀▀   ▄▓▓░
           ▀▓▓▓▄      ▓▓░      ▄▓▓▀░
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:13:37 PM

I prefer to invest for a long time. Now is the time to form a portfolio and check it in six months.
desi92

Merit: 106

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:59:56 AM

Of course, we need to monitor all the altcoins, not just everyday but if possible every hour, because in some possible situation it may pump up suddenly so that you can have a huge profit. Well, I get your point because you're so emotional, all you have to do just have a mind set that everything is ok, just focus on what your thinking is right.

If you see the price every hours mean you can be more emotional. You will be selling all of yours earlier.
I never do that so far, incase i put pending selling order in what i expect so it will be executed automatically.
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:08:04 AM

I only watch the price of all my altcoins in my portfolio once a day. Because when you watch your altcoins every now and then , and when the price drops you will just feel disappointed. It is better to wait for stable time in all altcoins price than watching it everytime. In a trading a trader must monitor its portfolio regularly to maintain their gain in their coins. Once a trader didn't monitor its altcoins in exchanges they may have loss a lot of money.

Layonk

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:24:35 AM

I only watch the price of all my altcoins in my portfolio once a day. Because when you watch your altcoins every now and then , and when the price drops you will just feel disappointed. It is better to wait for stable time in all altcoins price than watching it everytime. In a trading a trader must monitor its portfolio regularly to maintain their gain in their coins. Once a trader didn't monitor its altcoins in exchanges they may have loss a lot of money.

Its not enough only disappointed but the impact to is more than that if we can not control it.
Special for people who still emotion and can not control any bad characteristic of yourself, i suggest you not to check it many time in a day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: