Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:59:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you watch the price of your altcoin everyday?  (Read 2096 times)
grchina

Activity: 476
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:23:30 AM
Merited by lolchina (3)

Yeah i do since i do trading for a living so i need to watch it every day,also if you let your emotions run the show you are already over even before you start trading...Also its much easier to trade with 2-3 coins max and in time you will learn how they behave
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:26:04 AM

We have to keep track of our tokens otherwise we don't know when the price is increasing and when the price is decreasing. Always it is suggestable to keep on checking about the prices of the market, when Bitcoin price is increasing all other altcoin prices will increase, it is another good sign for keep tracking.
psikolog

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

♦ SIMDAQ ♦

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:28:13 AM

Everyday is a little optimistic. I am checking every hour. And I am quite uncomfortable with this situation  Shocked

❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram ▼▲       Medium ▼▲      Telegram ▼▲    Facebook  ▼▲      Twitter ▼▲
erhansol

Activity: 29
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:33:14 AM

i think its kind of sickness. and of course dangerous. because when you check it daily or even on every hour. that makes panic more about the money you have gained or you have lost. that leds panic selling or panic buying. and you would be vulnerable to the speculations and manipulations. really have to be careful about that. try to invest after a huge research and of course dont invest until you are nearly %100 sure (i think in crypto world everyone making an assumption but noone can know what will happen even 1 hour later. so its impossible to be %100 sure. there are always risks in everything that life presents to us. but we can lower it by calculating them). so in the end daily watch is ok with a huge will to not panic sell or panic buy.
dreico

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:45:04 AM

Depending on what kind of coin you mean, which I check several times a day, and there are those that do not require such attention
Maloppo

Activity: 668
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:58:16 AM

yes, I check it out everyday. altcoins is easy to pump and dump everytime
we need to control on the exchanges.
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:40:04 AM

I use blockfolio and also check my wallet everyday. I look at times many times during the day. I can not relax unless I check my wallet and application.
I want to know about all the changes in prices Smiley

Dmcuibap

Activity: 284

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:43:14 AM

We should forget about our Crypto  Grin Grin. Watching your altcoin can make you panic sell and cutlost. Just open your wallet in a good day and sell everything if you need money to do something in real life.
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:49:57 AM

Everyday I just go to coinmarketcap to check the price in order to sell some coin I know I have make some profit.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
mprepkiah

Activity: 216
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:38:57 PM

of course I always monitor my assets in crypto currency, I do not want to lose more, I monitor it through mobile phone because it is very easy to do
maxim4eg123

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:47:53 PM

Yes. It was a habit of my every day. I watch about 10 times a day. I am the holder but I still watch every day. no consciousness hhh
Bybox

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:00:24 PM

Yeah it is good to check the altcoins price time to time just to see what's going on in the market right now not for selling. I also check the bitcoin reddit daily
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:02:18 PM

Everyday, I watch the price of the coin that I have bought. But sometimes this could cause FUD or FOMO if the coin pump or dump tremendously. I sold my coins when I saw the price go up, but missed out the huger profit.
I think if you watch the price of your coin everyday, it will put pressure on your emotion.
Some people just buy it and don't think about it, which could be good or bad.
What do you think? Do you watch the price everyday? If not, how often do you watch it?
How do you feel before you watch it?

Yes that's right so you can memorize the movement coin that you have so you can when it's undervalued or overvalued but me I also watched the coin that I think it has potential in the future so I can know when the perfect time to buy and perfect to sell. So goodluck continue what you are doing that is good.
Akitot

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:25:40 PM

It's bad for the heart watching every time on the list, especially when you have a problem with your heart condition. One of my friends is looking for them and just giving a PM for the specific coin that we have both, so no need to look at the graph every day.
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:09:12 PM

It's bad for the heart watching every time on the list, especially when you have a problem with your heart condition. One of my friends is looking for them and just giving a PM for the specific coin that we have both, so no need to look at the graph every day.
I think that the professional trends trader watches not only for the course of their coins. It should monitor the stock exchange as a whole, in order to be able to respond to changes and look for better options.

HELLO EVERYONE.
BroganBloodstone

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:10:24 PM

Everyday, I watch the price of the coin that I have bought. But sometimes this could cause FUD or FOMO if the coin pump or dump tremendously. I sold my coins when I saw the price go up, but missed out the huger profit.
I think if you watch the price of your coin everyday, it will put pressure on your emotion.
Some people just buy it and don't think about it, which could be good or bad.
What do you think? Do you watch the price everyday? If not, how often do you watch it?
How do you feel before you watch it?

I look pretty much everyday, but I have become used to seeing it go down and up. But not looking at all one could lose out on potential profitable trends.
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:16:06 AM

I didn't watch the price of my altcoin everyday. Even watching price of altcoin is a good way to check the market fluctuation but for me it is not good if we check it everyday. Watching price everyday can help you to become emotional one. Instead of checking it everyday, set an alarm for the day you will check. Too much watching of altcoin price can be very unhealthy that's why do not only pay your attention in the altcoin price.

Neur0maN5er

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:28:24 AM

Yeah, i looking the prices everyday, often many times a day
tachi641

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:39:56 AM

Definitely true, in my side It is so nice to watch/check your altcoins daily if you see your coin keep rising but now with the correction happening it is heart breaking that your coins are dropping now and still keep so I decided not to watch it every while the market is still bleeding.
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:05:02 AM

I downloaded an app that saves me alot of time, look at all my coin in 1 minute and see the profit too, the app is coincap.io if anyone is interested
What is the name applications, look as very simply, can you explain your app about buy or sell? Thanks you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: