Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:16:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you watch the price of your altcoin everyday?  (Read 2096 times)
Kulllianll

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:54:58 AM

On days like yesterday, I completely stop watching the prices for a couple of days.
_yoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:04:25 AM

No i do not anymore. Last year while the bullrun, i loked live at the charts everyday. Since the correction, i dont look anymore. So its better for my nerves. I accepted that they will be needed a lot more time untill the coins will rise again, so i have patience now. I see them now as longterm investment!
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:22:20 AM

This is the destiny of crypto newbies, but as for crypto veterans - this is just a waste of time and nerves because they know the power of HODL and know about the cyclicity of the market;)
zalizoll

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:26:54 AM

Yes. I always follow the price of altcoin every day. I do not want to miss the news about the price in the crypto market.
Because I do not want to wrongly determine the attitude between selling or buying again.
cemburu

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:27:06 AM

Yes, I also often see the price of the coins I have.
I sometimes feel surprised if I will watch the price of Cryptocurrency and before opening the price of coins I always hope if the coins that I have will rise in value.
Seeing the price of coins on a continuous basis every day certainly affects my emos.
Especially when looking at the price of coins that I have down the price t, of course, I feel disappointed and all I can do is wait, wait for the coin prices to recover and rise again to the price I expect.
Azael12

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:36:33 AM

Yes, I am monitoring the price of my altcoins everyday. So that i will know what to do, whether to sell or hold it.
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:19:01 AM

Yes, I am monitoring the price of my altcoins everyday. So that i will know what to do, whether to sell or hold it.

I do not always pay attention to the altcoin price I have because I am thinking about altcoin prices and unstable market prices hence I do not always see the altcoin I have every day
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:26:30 PM

I will check my portfolio at least once a day to see the current market situation. In this way, I know when my coins dipped and can buy in if it is at an attractive price.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

Don_Leonardo

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:44:38 PM

Everyday, I watch the price of the coin that I have bought. But sometimes this could cause FUD or FOMO if the coin pump or dump tremendously. I sold my coins when I saw the price go up, but missed out the huger profit.
I think if you watch the price of your coin everyday, it will put pressure on your emotion.
Some people just buy it and don't think about it, which could be good or bad.
What do you think? Do you watch the price everyday? If not, how often do you watch it?
How do you feel before you watch it?

I bought CAT tokens by BitClave for a long-term. Watching the price would drive me crazy  Shocked I have no idea how people stand it.  Grin
Realistmoon

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:48:07 PM

you need to be a very good analyst if you are going to make profits by buying and selling in such ups and downs.
lovenlifelarge

Activity: 676
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:59:25 PM

in my own experience, I have still monitoring total market situation everyday, once every hour, and sometimes every minute. It is a good practice and knowledge to have experience in technical analysis and predicting market flow. Try it sometimes to play with the waves, as soon as you are comfortable with it, definitely it will help you alot.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██▀                            ▀██
██▀    ███████        ███████    ▀██
▄██   ██████████████  ██████████   ██▄
██     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄███████▄▄     ██
██     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀▀▀     ██
██         ███████  ███████         ██
██         ▀██████████████▀         ██
▀██         ▀████████████▀         ██▀
██▄         ████████████         ▄██
██▄         ██████████         ▄██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
    ███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
    ████████████████████▄
██                ████▄
██                ██████▄
██                ████████▄
██                ██████████▄
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██████████████████████████████
██                          ██
cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:05:46 PM

its depends on what style of trading
if you a day traders, you should watch the price of your altcoin daily
but, if you are a long term trader or a Holders you don't need to watch the price everyday
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:59:04 PM

I check everything only once a day. It helps me to stay calm and slowly plan my further strategy. I used to spend hours re-checking everything, however.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
teamsah5416

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:02:00 PM

Yes I do. And because of that, I feel unhealthy. Lol. But seriously, it is okay to watch your coin everyday. The price isn't consistent especially if you are a day trader, you should pay more attention to your coins. But if you are a hodler, you really don't have to do that.. Just make yourself aware of the news about cryptos.
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:36:43 PM

Everyday, I watch the price of the coin that I have bought. But sometimes this could cause FUD or FOMO if the coin pump or dump tremendously. I sold my coins when I saw the price go up, but missed out the huger profit.
I think if you watch the price of your coin everyday, it will put pressure on your emotion.
Some people just buy it and don't think about it, which could be good or bad.
What do you think? Do you watch the price everyday? If not, how often do you watch it?
How do you feel before you watch it?

It's actually the state or experience of a person that matters for watching the price of alt coins. Usually a new trader watches prices many times a day. Whereas an experienced trader keep an eye on the market, how it is going up and down instead of watching of altcoin price.
In my opinion one should wait for sometime after buying altcoins or it will be more better if your forgot  for minimum 4 months after buying then you can get huge profit.
IggySe7ven

Activity: 464
Merit: 29

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:55:33 PM

Yeah, why i would not? it is something normal after all. If i invest in something, why i would not like to see how the price is going and how my profit is going? but yes, i understand that there are a lot of people sick for the prices, but that is normal as soon as you invest
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:33:50 PM

Of course so I know if my portfolio is rising or I lose the percentage of it. I think its better that we see the price everyday because  it's our guide to our investment so we will know if we have a profit or lose our investment.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:46:33 PM

Watching your altcoins price that you have. Because if you see the price decrease maybe you will sell your altcoins because you do not want to lose any of your capital or that's we called panic. If you need really want to see the rice everyday you need to control yourself even the price decreasing.
bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:02:14 AM

I look too often and it gets more and more every day.
It has even noticed my wife. I have to hold myself back so slowly.  Roll Eyes

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:01:30 AM

Yes, to know every market movement, we are required to always pay attention to the price of Altcoin every day, because it is a determinant of every scheme we build in investing in Altcoin. That's what I do every day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: