Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:53:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you watch the price of your altcoin everyday?  (Read 2096 times)
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:44:57 PM

Used to watch the price movement of each and every altcoin that were in my portfolio. Apart from this used to go through the altcoin that shows good growth on the particular day. This helps with the trading necessity, as a small earning can be made with the variation happening within limited time period.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:49:46 PM

I watch the price of my altcoin on a daily basis and I do not allow my emotions control me. No matter what happens to my coin, as long as I hold it on either long or short term, I have a target and I do not touch it until it gets to that point. It is good to be patient in crypto in other not to make a wrong decision. Even if the market falls, I continue holding because I know the price will rise again.
BurakXel

Activity: 238
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:27:00 PM

Of course so I know if my portfolio is rising or I lose the percentage of it. I think its better that we see the price everyday because  it's our guide to our investment so we will know if we have a profit or lose our investment.
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:35:55 PM

If you are tired of constantly watching prices, then just remove blockfolio app from your smartphone. The rest of the resources such as cryptocompare, I look much less often.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
natka

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:09:14 PM

Of course so I know if my portfolio is rising or I lose the percentage of it. I think its better that we see the price everyday because  it's our guide to our investment so we will know if we have a profit or lose our investment.

it all depends first of all on how big your portfolio is and what terms of trade are important for you. If you want to control the market and have a better result at the end of your activity, then to check the situation on the stock exchanges every day is quite justified and not a move.
MrDom2

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:31:47 PM

http://bitcoinist.com/3-icos-huge-potential-2018/
kurlllviss77

Activity: 224
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:54:54 PM

I use the blockfolio app and check the course 2 times a day, morning and evening. Although my investment is long-term and there is no need for this.

[/center]
Ankhesenamun

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:00:52 PM

Everyday, I watch the price of the coin that I have bought. But sometimes this could cause FUD or FOMO if the coin pump or dump tremendously. I sold my coins when I saw the price go up, but missed out the huger profit.
I think if you watch the price of your coin everyday, it will put pressure on your emotion.
Some people just buy it and don't think about it, which could be good or bad.
What do you think? Do you watch the price everyday? If not, how often do you watch it?
How do you feel before you watch it?
Follow the price of the coin and its dynamics I think it is more logical to buy, analyzing whether it is worth investing in it. And after the purchase of such close supervision to anything, it undermines your psyche.
Riskiagung2425

Activity: 340

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:48:44 AM

Even i watch the price every hour to keep prices are suddenly rising or falling. To anticipate the unwanted thing happens that is losing some capital.
nightmanisrightman

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:00:00 AM

God no otherwise I would go crazy and lose my mind. I do check gainers and losers list on coinmarketcap to make sure my coins aren't mooning or dying. Aside from that I don't care terribly right now as all the fundamentals are still in place.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:36:18 AM

No i don’t because i don’t want to be disappointed with the price lately and also to avoid selling my coins in a short pump. I wanted it to be a surprise in a long run. I am not that scared for the future because i know that my coins are the potential one though I bought it too expensive compared to the cheaper coins. Expensives coins are for long term investment and so does my plans. I am not a day trader because i don’t want to stress out myself monitoring my holdings every now and then.
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:00:05 AM

No i don’t because i don’t want to be disappointed with the price lately and also to avoid selling my coins in a short pump. I wanted it to be a surprise in a long run. I am not that scared for the future because i know that my coins are the potential one though I bought it too expensive compared to the cheaper coins. Expensives coins are for long term investment and so does my plans. I am not a day trader because i don’t want to stress out myself monitoring my holdings every now and then.
Although you don't watch the daily price but you always know its up and down. Why? Because you participate in the signature campaign and in the forum every day, just you still participate in the discussion you will know the situation of that day. It is important that you are determined to hold it or not.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:36:32 AM

This is the natural behaviour of every person to watch his/her investment regularly. There is no need to be exclaimed. While we are talking about any monetary investment and that is invested in highly volatile asset we can't stop ourselves to watch the price of that asset everyday. And, it should be done because you profit can be eaten up if you don't track the portfolio.
Deubila

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:31:44 AM

God no otherwise I would go crazy and lose my mind. I do check gainers and losers list on coinmarketcap to make sure my coins aren't mooning or dying. Aside from that I don't care terribly right now as all the fundamentals are still in place.
Personally I always watch the price, one day I watch two to three times the price of a coin I hold for a long time, I worry and I know this will not be good, but my mind just urged me to see the price. Are they increasing or not, how much of my capital has poured into the coin, so I always expect that they will rise again in the future.
wvizmanos

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:35:17 AM

Well now not anymore, after having seen my coins dive to their lowest. I might as well burry them in and wait till hope springs. Before I used to be some sort of day-trader when my coins were doing sideways.... buy low, sell high. But now not anymore. Hodling
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:17:45 AM

i'm not everyday look at chart and prices but still monitoring a news from altcoin, just in case if we face off the bad news.
Midesiz

Activity: 378
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:30:54 AM

I think you should't watch the price very often, if you can't manage your emotion or stress level. You can consider the price target, a plan. You can set the alarms for price levels on your phone.

Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:51:57 AM

Everyday, I watch the price of the coin that I have bought. But sometimes this could cause FUD or FOMO if the coin pump or dump tremendously. I sold my coins when I saw the price go up, but missed out the huger profit.
I think if you watch the price of your coin everyday, it will put pressure on your emotion.
Some people just buy it and don't think about it, which could be good or bad.
What do you think? Do you watch the price everyday? If not, how often do you watch it?
How do you feel before you watch it?
Yes, of course, I pay attention to the Altcoin price I have every day. I keep monitoring it so that if the price of coins that I hold the price has gone up or even down. I already know what to do. When I want to see it, of course, my feelings are very excited. Yes, I am excited about fear of coins that I have problematic.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:54:28 AM

i'm not everyday look at chart and prices but still monitoring a news from altcoin, just in case if we face off the bad news.

And I check it every day. However, it does not mean that when I see the price is dropping I start to panic. No, I am just starting thinking about the alternative strategies of investing and trading.
raahi

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:14:03 AM

I am losing term investor so the daily price of the altcoin does not affect me that much because it is the long-term increase in the mass addition of the altcoin that is only my concern
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: