Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:50:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BTCP] BitcoinPrivate: A Truly Private Bitcoin [Equihash]  (Read 117229 times)
plodoto

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:20:48 PM

If you think Bitcoin Private is superior to BitcoinZ retweet https://twitter.com/LastSongset/status/990334578643558400

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Texacha

Activity: 480
Merit: 68

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:03:23 PM

Why is one "big" and well known coin like BTCP so much disturbed by one little almost unknown coin like BTCZ?  Cheesy
Oh, wait...

I have no affiliate link, no bounty, no signature campaign... Only Proof Of Work!
shogun47

Activity: 1750
Merit: 554

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:08:57 PM

BTCP price will touch in 100s and above as soon as its on bigger exchanges. Lets hope binance list this coin soon although they have applied for binance but normally this kinda bull run happens before its about to get listed on some big exchange, Well thats just my speculation not sure. Lets hope I am right!

It is crazy to see how one fork after another of Bitcoin goes into the billions although coming from literally nothing.

Well there are always Bitcoin whales who have an interest in claiming their fork coins and seeing the price being pumped.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:34:26 AM

The herd is coming

Where do you see it coming? Wink Bitcoin Private still has low volume and if this is supposed to be herd action, well, it can only become better over time Cheesy
I know it hurts to have missed out on the 100% percent gain but don’t worry! It’s not too late to get in, there will be many more 100% gain days coming soon! The herd is coming Smiley

I am not even saying that this can't go another 100%, but the risk reward ratio on this sucks imo. I like to stick to the solid ones and put a tiny fraction of money into very speculative coins / tokens.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Moris1987

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:19:58 AM

R I P BTCP
homey108

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:53:27 AM

R I P BTCP

I used to think this. But honestly, seeing them toss out Rhett shows that there might be a few members on the team that 'get it' and can lead them forward. 

I just hope they don't wait too much longer to show Jake the door.  His only skill seems to be pissing off exchanges, investors and others.  They need to get someone in there that can BUILD bridges, not destroy them.  I would invest heavily if or when, they finally take this next obvious move.  Major exchanges would reconsider listing this coin once these two liabilities were removed and investors would soon follow.

The team is everything, either a big liability or a big advantage.  It doesn't work to have some working hard, while others just drive people away and make it look like the coin is ran by children and scammers.
Lontonbit

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:26:10 AM

Btcp price is holding strong! Good time to buy the dip and get ready for the next 100 % gain coming soon Smiley

It’s gold for nerds
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 06:13:14 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 06:26:57 PM by Islapdonkey

Plz look up Whalecoin and Zclassic. Same dev is responsible for Bitcoinprivate. He pumped and dumped both coins in such a terrible fashion that the woes felt by those affected will definitely be long lasting. (am talking Bitconnect kinda woe). So, please make sure to check em out before making a decision to buy BTCP. Always do a thorough research before investing. Take care.

Thanks for sharing your thought about this coin with us but people don't care about this who is behind any project actually everyone want to make profit. ZCL made this journey very horrible due to that epic pump and dump for this fork and now people struggling to find the way to make recover their losses that's why this will continue like this.

I will reiterate that my post is not meant for anyone who has already bought into BTCP or positively biased about certain decision that Rhett has made during his several tenure with different coins.

Rather my post is directed to the newbie or those ignorant about Rhett's track record, who might have wandered onto this thread to hopefully do some research on the coin before investing. This is mean't to serve as an antagonist to the constant mindless shills on the thread. Ppl who are only interested in earning a profit, with no care whatsoever that all of Rhett's previous attempts have failed terribly and resulted in investors losing lots of money.

Rhett was booted from the project by the community. So now you can stop spamming the thread ?

https://twitter.com/HeyRhett/status/990026334566002688

They will move onto his next project, Thanks for the post.

Mr Legendary member, am quite surprised that this is all you can interject. If am not mistaken there were few negative quips from you directed at anyone that tried to warn prospective investors about Rhett's track record with early attempt, and when it seems like he lived up to my earlier post about pumping/dumping this project then moving on to possibly fork another project your only quip is this BS.

By the way, last i checked for those of you rejoicing that Rhett supposedly got kicked out ( i personally call BS on any statement from a snake) one must remember that he is one of the lead developers and also orchestrated this whole fiasco( thus accumulated a massive amount of zclassic at a cheap price). So regardless of how much BTCP you might think you have, its a dime in an ocean compared to the amount in his possession.

So within a 7 months period this dude has managed to fork, swindled and abandoned several project but rather than cohesively come together as a group to quell his attempt, the greed in man will have some of y'all promoting his next attempt and all his previous attempt. There by creating the motivation for him to keep doing what he does.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
jambo110
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:48:21 PM

Plz look up Whalecoin and Zclassic. Same dev is responsible for Bitcoinprivate. He pumped and dumped both coins in such a terrible fashion that the woes felt by those affected will definitely be long lasting. (am talking Bitconnect kinda woe). So, please make sure to check em out before making a decision to buy BTCP. Always do a thorough research before investing. Take care.

Thanks for sharing your thought about this coin with us but people don't care about this who is behind any project actually everyone want to make profit. ZCL made this journey very horrible due to that epic pump and dump for this fork and now people struggling to find the way to make recover their losses that's why this will continue like this.

I will reiterate that my post is not meant for anyone who has already bought into BTCP or positively biased about certain decision that Rhett has made during his several tenure with different coins.

Rather my post is directed to the newbie or those ignorant about Rhett's track record, who might have wandered onto this thread to hopefully do some research on the coin before investing. This is mean't to serve as an antagonist to the constant mindless shills on the thread. Ppl who are only interested in earning a profit, with no care whatsoever that all of Rhett's previous attempts have failed terribly and resulted in investors losing lots of money.

Rhett was booted from the project by the community. So now you can stop spamming the thread ?

Mr Legendary member, am quite surprised that this is all you can interject. If am not mistaken there were few negative quips from you directed at anyone that tried to warn prospective investors about Rhett's track record with early attempt, and when it seems like he lived up to my earlier post about pumping/dumping this project then moving on to possibly fork another project your only quip is this BS.

By the way, last i checked for those of you rejoicing that Rhett supposedly got kicked out ( i personally call BS on any statement from a snake) one must remember that he is one of the lead developers and also orchestrated this whole fiasco( thus accumulated a massive amount of zclassic at a cheap price). So regardless of how much BTCP you might think you have, its a dime in an ocean compared to the amount in his possession.

So within a 7 months period this dude has managed to fork, swindled and abandoned several project but rather than cohesively come together as a group to quell his attempt, the greed in man will have some of y'all promoting his next attempt and all his previous attempt. There by creating the motivation for him to keep doing what he does.

OMG grow up, Im very much in profit, I am a miner, I dont give a monkeys about whoever you want to troll about, I find it quiet humorous at times (hence my somewhat quotes). You wont see me moaning until its not profitable and more than likely i would of moved on by then.
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:43:03 PM

now that Rhett has left this coin i would like to know what he has done. Is this a problem for the development or was he just the PR-guy? what will change in the future?
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 09:26:41 PM

OMG grow up, Im very much in profit, I am a miner, I dont give a monkeys about whoever you want to troll about, I find it quiet humorous at times (hence my somewhat quotes). You wont see me moaning until its not profitable and more than likely i would of moved on by then.

So according to your statement,  you adhere to the "fuck em all, let me see how much i can milk them"  concept. No need warning potential investors that might be new to the scene about the instability of a coin they might researching. after all, if it doesn't make you money, fuck it.  All that matters is as long as you make that money, they all can sink and burn with the ship at a later time for all you care. And am the one that needs to grow up.

I remember how much you bitched about us warning potential investors about Rhett's track record. If am not mistake, you commented that this was a new endeavor and has nothing to do with his prior attempts and how he seems dedicated to this one. Also, you said we were all making comments cos we missed the bus. Few weeks later, those warnings is looking like its true but apparently am the one who is a troll that needs to grow up. SMFH.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
jambo110
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:35:30 PM

So according to your statement,  you adhere to the "fuck em all, let me see how much i can milk them"  concept. No need warning potential investors that might be new to the scene about the instability of a coin they might researching. after all, if it doesn't make you money, fuck it.  All that matters is as long as you make that money, they all can sink and burn with the ship at a later time for all you care. And am the one that needs to grow up.

I remember how much you bitched about us warning potential investors about Rhett's track record. If am not mistake, you commented that this was a new endeavor and has nothing to do with his prior attempts and how he seems dedicated to this one. Also, you said we were all making comments cos we missed the bus. Few weeks later, those warnings is looking like its true but apparently am the one who is a troll that needs to grow up. SMFH.
Move on SlapDonkey,  Im astonished of how much of a fan you are. your wasting your time with me. Your living in your own little dream world.
jambo110
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:54:30 PM

Found this interesting.

Bitcoin Private - No More Rhett Creighton? - Casual Video
https://youtu.be/WPr_-unqMgw
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 11:55:48 PM

Found this interesting.

I found this interesting. Though Rhett is not actively developing Whalecoin, he is still earning 33% dev fee out of every mined coin. I also found it interesting that he was able to buy Zclassic at around $2 and manipulated the price to 200+ before dumping it and since BTCP is a fork of Zclassic and he masterminded the entire thing, it's fair to say he owes an insane amount of BTCP. Well, due to his track record, huge exchanges have been slow about adopting BTCP and market liquidity has not been that great for a coin on CMC's top 50. So, in an effort to encourage investors into believing the fear is gone and hopefully convince an exchange with huge volume to adopt the coin, this farce was concocted.

So to my fellow investor, make sure to never base your decision to invest on an individual whose sole purpose is to make a profit. Someone with no care whatsoever of the loss you might accrue due to his shill. Always do a thorough research and remember that at the end of the day, RHETT CURRENTLY OWN THE MAJORITY AMOUNT OF BTCP IN EXISTENCE.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:31:08 PM

I plan to be back into btcp The other fork play in is similar. But I’ve got no plans to hold for fork.Just riding the prefork movement.Unfortunately a bunch of recent forks didn’t make anyone rich in spite of solid teams and practical coin use.Bad timing is all.From btcp to etc/Callisto   Ltc/lcc.The dash fork.None planned out yet because they all happened in huge market correction.  
Market is on the mend and growing healthier by the day.There’s money to be made out there.
ekn222

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:34:22 PM

Somepeople invested heavily in this...feel sorry for them! but it is not over i guess
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:54:49 PM

Found this interesting.

OPC is the real BTCP Wink ~goe axe Rhett lol

===>

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=OPC_BTC

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:11:57 PM

Found this interesting.

===>

Rhett is still doing his job. Look at the current price of Primecoin and WhaleCoin... He still has a lot of followers.
Becareful if you want to buy thoses coins, as they might drop very fast. Especially Primecoin.
I don't know why WhaleCoin is being pumped as there is no announcement of a fork or new development.
ZCL and BTCP are still in stagnation.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 05:53:58 PM

Found this interesting.

===>

Rhett is still doing his job. Look at the current price of Primecoin and WhaleCoin... He still has a lot of followers.
Becareful if you want to buy thoses coins, as they might drop very fast. Especially Primecoin.
I don't know why WhaleCoin is being pumped as there is no announcement of a fork or new development.

And that the sad part, regardless of how many times he forks, pumps and dumps a project, the greedy bastards keep following him around and mindlessly shilling with hope to get a piece of the crumb. Thus giving this man the motivation to keep forking and therein fucking naive and ignorant investors. Anyway, he resides in the state and i hope with time this SEC crackdown will focus on his  niche angle.

And yeah i haven't forgotten you one of his fanboys i see you posting and shilling all over his projects. A good reason why you shouldn't listen to this mindless shillers
Hello everybody. Tell me please what is the advantage of this coin? I watch the coin for a long time. I want to buy coins. Thanks for the answer. I wish everyone good luck.
----------
The rally has only just begun! The cats out of the bag now. The big whales realize BTCP is the best privacy coin in the market! Wait til you see the price by the summer! Smiley $200 -$400 easily.....
The advantages of BTCP are:
- the name of the coin
- the popularity of the coin
- also the same advantages as ZCash/ZClassic
- the big dev team
A name can change everything. Like AntShares who becomes NEO.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:57:50 PM

Found this interesting.

===>

Maybe this is new trick of Rhett he want to make us think he let these projects but I think he is still involved in BTCP and ZCL. But this is really stupid kind of job when people keep big hope from these coins from my point of view BTCP and ZCL were created to make easy money from new investors and let them die after this.
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: