Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:59:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BTCP] BitcoinPrivate: A Truly Private Bitcoin [Equihash]  (Read 117233 times)
CryptoCracker

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:37:13 PM

Heyrhett is the biggest scammer I have ever found in cryptospace, hope SEC or lawyers prosecute this Austin scammer.

Unfortunately, I agree.. such a joke and he is basically all that is wrong with crypto. Selfish and only thinking of how he can make a name for himself and swindle the crypto community for money... but anyone here has a responsibility to speak out (twitter- medium- github- whatever) and make sure he doesn't keep doing damage. Guys like this do not belong in this space!!

From what I have seen. BTCP is an great project with a great team and huge community backing. Screw the rest...all FUD. I have seen project that do jack S**t and raise millions...then vanish. I trade and invest and understand risks but in this case.... BTCP has a huge future. Lets see if I am right in a year or two!... (quote me on that)!
Lontonbit

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:54:44 AM

Yes, the btcp developers are producing phenomenal upgrades to the network, some very smart people involved in the coding to upgrade snarks the way it is. Glad to be a long term holder Smiley)

It’s gold for nerds
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 04:23:59 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 05:40:15 AM by Islapdonkey

Yes, the btcp developers are producing phenomenal upgrades to the network, some very smart people involved in the coding to upgrade snarks the way it is. Glad to be a long term holder Smiley)

Maybe you can grace the public with some info on those phenomenal upgrades yonton, and while you at it how about you explain how they intend to deal with Rhett whom we can deduce holds the majority amount of BTCP in existence. By the way, i see you making an effort not to use both accts on the same thread anymore, don't worry i took the liberty to report both accounts to mods for merit abuse and hopefully one of them will have a look into it. Now, go ahead and post a pic of a donkey LOL. Ignorant much!! SMH you essentially posting a pic of yourself cos I slap donkey  Wink

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
shogun47

Activity: 1806
Merit: 555

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:17:23 AM

What are the upgrades where you think it is superior in comparison to other coins? Did you check the code yourself?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
capensis

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:26:48 AM

What are the upgrades where you think it is superior in comparison to other coins? Did you check the code yourself?

Mate just disregard anything Londonbit posts as this BTCP shill never posts links to false claims made.
capensis

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:53:55 AM

So Rhett has now moved onto fork Primecoin.

Someone bought up heaps of Primecoin and then Rhett announced the fork and price has risen about 600%. Not long before Primecoin price crashes and more people get burned /  scammed. Totally immoral what this guy does but karma has a way of catching up......
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:02:52 AM

So Rhett has now moved onto fork Primecoin.

Someone bought up heaps of Primecoin and then Rhett announced the fork and price has risen about 600%. Not long before Primecoin price crashes and more people get burned /  scammed. Totally immoral what this guy does but karma has a way of catching up......

Soon he will back into this coin this totally unpredictable what he is doing. He is ruining the projects so badly with this fishy pumps and it seems BTCP will get hurt much after this. ZCL is almost turned into scam coin and soon other will fall into this way.
Moris1987

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:35:38 AM

This coin is dead. Like i told you. No improvments no nothing. This is not monero coin.
Lontonbit

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:48:43 AM

Look at all the slapping donkey accounts lol we all know it’s you. You’re not fooling anyone here. The Anatomy of a Basher strives to look at the calculated erosion of confidence in a given crypto. Erosion by means that are, in every sense, void of truth, hinged on deception and innuendo, and motivated by greed at the expense of others.

It’s gold for nerds
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 02:32:30 PM

Look at all the slapping donkey accounts lol we all know it’s you. You’re not fooling anyone here. The Anatomy of a Basher strives to look at the calculated erosion of confidence in a given crypto. Erosion by means that are, in every sense, void of truth, hinged on deception and innuendo, and motivated by greed at the expense of others.

Hey Mr big words but not really saying anything, if you really believe those are my multiple account rather than individuals who might have been burned by rhett's multiple attempt/ individuals that just care about other ppl but themselves, then go ahead and report the accts to the mod. Am sure they will sort it out same way i hope they sort out your alt acct Yonton.

Ok, back to the multitude of big words, the only one causing an Erosion of confidence is the master you serve Rhett. His multiple fork, pump and dump has completely eroded any confidence that real investors might have on his projects. It's only swindling thieving individuals like you/newbs that follow him round and shill with intent of picking up his crumb with no care whatsoever on the negative implication your shill might have.

As for void of truth, hinged on deception and innuendo, i almost spilled my coffee laughing when i read that cos you literally described yourself as an insult directed to others. everything we post up here is easily verifiable. Plz look up Whalecoin, Zclassic and unfortunately Primecoin will be next for all the proof you need. Now go ahead and post a pic of yourself (donkey) and ask me if am still crying.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Lontonbit

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:23:19 PM

Lesson 1: Remember, BASHERS NEVER Bash A BAD Coin. Check the boards for coins with no potential. They never have any Bashers. Bashers only go after coins that are moving up or have excellent potential to do so.

It’s gold for nerds
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:07:17 PM

I really like community coins, since they represent the open source and decentralization spirit. Plus, having private features will be a very good selling point. I believe it could be REALLY interesting what happens with bitcoin private.

Completely depends on what you want to achieve for now. Privacy coins in e-commerce will have a hard time to be allowed for now I think. Or rather they won't be broadly accepted for now.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 08:18:35 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 08:34:41 PM by Islapdonkey

Lesson 1: Remember, BASHERS NEVER Bash A BAD Coin. Check the boards for coins with no potential. They never have any Bashers. Bashers only go after coins that are moving up or have excellent potential to do so.

Lesson 1: Remember someone overshilled Bitconnect to ppl while individuals who cared about the community were warning them not to invest. Same shillers claimed that ppl where bashing Bitconnect cos they were jealous. We all know how that ended. Again look up Whalecoin and Zclassic, both were pumped and dumped by the creator of BTCP. Actually the loss of finance on Zclassic is quite comparable to Bitconnect. So, plz do an extensive and thorough research before making an investment in this project.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
AlteregoX

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:42:16 PM

Still no easy way to claim tokens on Ledger segwit addresses?
Lontonbit

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:58:11 PM

Lesson 2: BASHERS ALWAYS BRING UP OLD NEWS THAT YOU HAVE HEARD MANY TIMES. New startup cryptos always have a few bits of bad news. The Basher will post this over and over again.

It’s gold for nerds
Simss

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:55:37 AM

Lesson 1: Remember someone overshilled Bitconnect to ppl while individuals who cared about the community were warning them not to invest. Same shillers claimed that ppl where bashing Bitconnect cos they were jealous. We all know how that ended. Again look up Whalecoin and Zclassic, both were pumped and dumped by the creator of BTCP. Actually the loss of finance on Zclassic is quite comparable to Bitconnect. So, plz do an extensive and thorough research before making an investment in this project.

Problem most entrepreneurs face: they take their own viewing point and take this as the truth. Fact is. Their views are limited and they don’t understand the perception of the market.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 04:06:27 AM

Problem most entrepreneurs face: they take their own viewing point and take this as the truth. Fact is. Their views are limited and they don’t understand the perception of the market.

Am not trying to be funny, i really am interested on hearing what you think is the correct viewpoint/stance we should take with regards to Rhett's coins. Last i checked he pumped, dumped and abandoned every coin he has created. Funny, we didn't have to wait long for him to live up to the expectation with BTCP.

If i remember correctly, soon as he abandoned Whalecoin, there were several accts on the thread claiming that the project was open source and work on the platform will continue as indicated but we all know that with time, that cease to exist. Also we can easily deduce that Rhett owns the majority of BTCP in existence, So intentionally shilling/boosting this coin will ultimately be advantageous to him, which encourages him to continue with his numerous malicious scheme.

So, if your post is not entirely based on a financial interest in the coin and actually mean't to educate your fellow member/potential investor, then please help me understand the right narrative, if you think mine is eschewed. Thanks

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
dmanicus

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

Official

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:12:23 AM

Am not trying to be funny, i really am interested on hearing what you think is the correct viewpoint/stance we should take with regards to Rhett's coins. Last i checked he pumped, dumped and abandoned every coin he has created. Funny, we didn't have to wait long for him to live up to the expectation with BTCP.

If i remember correctly, soon as he abandoned Whalecoin, there were several accts on the thread claiming that the project was open source and work on the platform will continue as indicated but we all know that with time, that cease to exist. Also we can easily deduce that Rhett owns the majority of BTCP in existence, So intentionally shilling/boosting this coin will ultimately be advantageous to him, which encourages him to continue with his numerous malicious scheme.

So, if your post is not entirely based on a financial interest in the coin and actually mean't to educate your fellow member/potential investor, then please help me understand the right narrative, if you think mine is eschewed. Thanks

How do you deduce that Rhett owns most of btcp in existence? He presumably dumped zcl. Btc holders own the rest through claiming.
Lontonbit

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:29:17 AM

Lesson 3: BASHERS POST MANY TIMES A DAY. They try to wear you out. They comment on everything, every other post, and can answer every question. THEY KNOW IT ALL! There is no positive comment they won't Bash. They try to control the board.

It’s gold for nerds
gorrion

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:08:21 AM

Lesson 3: BASHERS POST MANY TIMES A DAY. They try to wear you out. They comment on everything, every other post, and can answer every question. THEY KNOW IT ALL! There is no positive comment they won't Bash. They try to control the board.

And the worst of everything...with BTCP they are right !!
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: