Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:03:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BTCP] BitcoinPrivate: A Truly Private Bitcoin [Equihash]  (Read 117233 times)
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 03:45:04 AM

To any investor interested visit Zclassic thread/whalecoin thread to get a better idea of Rhett, the creator of BTCP or better yet research Rhett Creighton.

And for the naive individual posting a pic of donkey. You do realize my moniker is I SLAP DONKEY. Thus I Slap fools, so when you post a pic of a donkey after i make a comment directed at you, you literally posting a pic of yourself SMFH. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:49:00 AM

To any investor interested visit Zclassic thread/whalecoin thread to get a better idea of Rhett, the creator of BTCP or better yet research Rhett Creighton.

And for the naive individual posting a pic of donkey. You do realize my moniker is I SLAP DONKEY. Thus I Slap fools, so when you post a pic of a donkey after i make a comment directed at you, you literally posting a pic of yourself SMFH. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
You're a real thinker! lol
Lontonbit

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:59:51 AM

The Basher 'Pack' Mentality

Bashers love to work in packs. It provides the quintessential cover to achieve supposedly "independent" validation of an argument. It is neither independent nor validating.

Pack Structure: Basher Packs can be comprised of any number of Bashers. They can be purposely formed within an organization or they can be "ad hoc" formed during a conclave on a particular board. In fact a pack mentality can be achieved by an ambitious "party of one" with a few select aliases.

Once a pack is formed, a leader emerges. This leader is usually acknowledged by other Bashers because of 1. Knowledge of the stock. or 2. Recognition by current board Longs (high visibility). Once established the Leader will usually work the Pack members up in to a posting frenzy. Constantly changing themes and even occasionally biting the ear of another pack member (this earns instant credibility), and it doesn't offend the bitten Basher because he/she knows it is all part of the effect. Quite sophisticated.

Packs will disband and slink away without notice. Usually this is the call of the Pack Leader who is adept at recognizing overplay. More often than not, Pack members must move on because they have other Bashing commitments to fulfill. They will return to the site of a good hunt over and over again, until hamstringing is achieved.

What calls a pack together. The Cry of the Leader. Certain Bashers love to work together. They know each others bite, how to feign in and out, it is a well choreographed Bash when pack members have worked together before. They constantly check their "Sites Du Jour" for signs of Pack activity. Occasionally they will throw out a "Nibbler" Bash to see if the pack responds or if not they can work the site themselves. It's all about effectiveness, time and earning money.

< BEWARE OF THE PACK >

It’s gold for nerds
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 04:27:31 AM

The potential investor is still waiting on tech related comments/ proof to support the numerous claims of advancements to BTCP. Comments laden with provable info that substantiate that this shills have the readers interest in mind and not solely motivated by greed/financial gain.

Again look up Whale coin and Zclassic before investing in this project. The same dev is responsible for BTCP. I know all this random meaningless post from the main shiller is mean't to divulge the readers mind from the topic at hand, so i will make sure to state it every time, even if it becomes redundant.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Moris1987

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:01:43 AM

This coin is dead. There is no team anymore.
Lontonbit

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:04:19 AM

Lesson 8: The truth is not important. Lies are the norm. Post continuously on the board every day. They are trying to scare the newbies that are just investigating a coin. They are trying to wear down the faithful longs on the board and gain free reign and control.

Do not underestimate a Bashers influence on a coin. The Pro's are good at what they do and what they do is profit from your losses. Luckily our btcp Basher is a Grade 'F' Basher:
A complete idiot, most readers are not convinced he knows anything about crypto in general. The type that says a coin "sucks", but gives no rationale. Repeats themselves over and over.

It’s gold for nerds
Lontonbit

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:06:14 AM

I’m filling my bags with btcp, don’t miss this opportunity!

It’s gold for nerds
Emilrrr

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:06:28 AM

I’m filling my bags with btcp, don’t miss this opportunity!

Buy at least the whole BTCP and do it quietly. Do not deceive people if you want to buy and do not write here. BTCP a fraudulent coin like the team standing behind it. If someone thinks just to make money on it, you are deeply mistaken. I have not seen such fraud as Rhett and his team, they have no shame. After two scams, they move on to the third -  BTCP.

As you look into the eyes of people Huh  I hope soon Rhett and his team will be in prison.

Beware of BTCP fraud!!!
Lontonbit

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:37:22 PM

Btcp moving up today! The last of the sellers have vanished, the bottom has formed and only one way to move.....UP UP UP! Smiley

It’s gold for nerds
Lontonbit

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:38:46 PM

It’s gold for nerds
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 02:50:48 PM

Lesson 8: The truth is not important. Lies are the norm. Post continuously on the board every day.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Moris1987

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:51:41 PM

You retarded? 25% down in a week is not up.
Lontonbit

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:23:47 PM

Up 10% today
Heee Hawww lol

It’s gold for nerds
amjustme

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:36:36 PM

I now believe there are even more propaganda in crypto industry than the centralized system i was promised freedom from.
Lontonbit

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:33:23 PM

I now believe there are even more propaganda in crypto industry than the centralized system i was promised freedom from.

Ya it really sucks to miss out getting in low but don’t worry just wait for the next dip. Anything around $30 is super cheap for btcp. This coin should be valued at around $100 right now so it’s still a bargain at this price.

It’s gold for nerds
pawelsalsa45

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:16:53 PM

Oh, and again,  this poor, broke and mentally impaired loser showed up and tries to discourage people from buying, holding or even thinking about BTCP.   Dear loser, please read this post carefully cuz I'm not gonna repeat myself anytime soon.  There is nothing wrong with the fact that people responsible for a given project leave it and go to the next one after a while, especially when the project is already mature has a growing community and is presented on well known exchanges. It doesn't mean that they leave investors with nothing because, their functions can be easily replace by others. This is just a business, like all cryptocurrency is, the risk is included and investors know it and no one is irreplaceable. If they they chose to do smth else, no problem for me, there is no way that the coin that is worth 30 usd as of now will not find decent programmers and developers in a near future.                            
  But to leave one project and go to another as a act is one thing, and exaggeration, discouragement and sowing of confusion on a public forum, the other thing. If you feel like being cheated that is your problem, not ours, I do not share your opinion and many other investor as well. I can wait a little longer for the coin to grow, when the situation stabilizes with new team and I understand that it was the risk I took when I decided to invest in this project. This is not a tragedy, it is called life!  So please loser , stop spreading your stupidity and mental illness every second post on this forum, your opinions are created by your low capacity brain that is unable to process such simple task like comprehending reality around you!   Be more positive , help others and one day you will notice that the coin you just invested in will gain you a huge profit!!
Lontonbit

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:45:24 PM

It’s gold for nerds
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 10:45:14 PM

Oh, and again,  this poor, broke and mentally impaired loser showed up and tries to discourage people from buying, holding or even thinking about BTCP.   Dear loser, please read this post carefully cuz I'm not gonna repeat myself anytime soon.  There is nothing wrong with the fact that people responsible for a given project leave it and go to the next one after a while, especially when the project is already mature has a growing community and is presented on well known exchanges. It doesn't mean that they leave investors with nothing because, their functions can be easily replace by others. This is just a business, like all cryptocurrency is, the risk is included and investors know it and no one is irreplaceable. If they they chose to do smth else, no problem for me, there is no way that the coin that is worth 30 usd as of now will not find decent programmers and developers in a near future.                            
  But to leave one project and go to another as a act is one thing, and exaggeration, discouragement and sowing of confusion on a public forum, the other thing. If you feel like being cheated that is your problem, not ours, I do not share your opinion and many other investor as well. I can wait a little longer for the coin to grow, when the situation stabilizes with new team and I understand that it was the risk I took when I decided to invest in this project. This is not a tragedy, it is called life!  So please loser , stop spreading your stupidity and mental illness every second post on this forum, your opinions are created by your low capacity brain that is unable to process such simple task like comprehending reality around you!   Be more positive , help others and one day you will notice that the coin you just invested in will gain you a huge profit!!

Again plz do a thorough research before investing in any project, don't rely on my post or the post of shills whose only intention is to earn a profit. By the way,  Grin at the poor, broke comment, if only you knew lol. As for Whalecoin and Zclassic, Rhett was active but 2 months before dumping the project and BTCP is barely 3 months and he is on his way out, but left up to the genius above me, the projects were all mature. Have a look at both coins chart and this is the individual who is responsible for BTCP

Am going to repeat myself again for this knucklehead who has a hard time comprehending  MY COMMENTS IS NOT DIRECTED TO ANY INDIVIDUAL WHO HAS ALREADY BOUGHT INTO BTCP OR ANY SELFISH INDIVIDUAL WHO IS ONLY INTERESTED IN MAKING MONEY WITH NO CARE WHATSOEVER OF NUMEROUS INDIVIDUALS THAT HAVE BEEN BURNT BY RHETT'S EARLIER ATTEMPTS. RATHER, MY POST IS DIRECTED TO THE NAIVE/IGNORANT INVESTOR WHO IS UNAWARE OF RHETT'S TRACK RECORD AND RESEARCHING THIS COIN BEFORE INVESTING.

By the way, i love it when a post is laden with insults. When there is lack of proof to back up a statement, individuals usually rely on insult/mockery to mask their inadequacy.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
storfox

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:53:57 PM

What is the cardinal difference between BitcoinPrivate from Bitcoin and what is the maximum number of BitcoinPrivate coins that can be mining? What is the time for transactions on the BitcoinPrivate network?
capensis

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:30:40 PM

Again plz do a thorough research before investing in any project, don't rely on my post or the post of shills whose only intention is to earn a profit. By the way,  Grin at the poor, broke comment, if only you knew lol. As for Whalecoin and Zclassic, Rhett was active but 2 months before dumping the project and BTCP is barely 3 months and he is on his way out, but left up to the genius above me, the projects were all mature. Have a look at both coins chart and this is the individual who is responsible for BTCP

Am going to repeat myself again for this knucklehead who has a hard time comprehending  MY COMMENTS IS NOT DIRECTED TO ANY INDIVIDUAL WHO HAS ALREADY BOUGHT INTO BTCP OR ANY SELFISH INDIVIDUAL WHO IS ONLY INTERESTED IN MAKING MONEY WITH NO CARE WHATSOEVER OF NUMEROUS INDIVIDUALS THAT HAVE BEEN BURNT BY RHETT'S EARLIER ATTEMPTS. RATHER, MY POST IS DIRECTED TO THE NAIVE/IGNORANT INVESTOR WHO IS UNAWARE OF RHETT'S TRACK RECORD AND RESEARCHING THIS COIN BEFORE INVESTING.

By the way, i love it when a post is laden with insults. When there is lack of proof to back up a statement, individuals usually rely on insult/mockery to mask their inadequacy.

https://i.imgur.com/RJQF7VV.png

https://i.imgur.com/fXwWlHW.png

Also see link below to Rhett Crightons latest proposed fork of Primecoin. You will see the exact same pump/dump playing out here now. @ Londonbit all of these charts are proof of what folks are saying and warning others about. What do the charts tell you Londonbit ?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/primecoin/

@ Londonbit does not produce one link or one spec of evidence to support any claims they make. Londonbit is only capable of insults/abuse/denigration to other forum members who are warning others of real dangers......

@ Londonbit is obviously associated with BTCP.

@ Londonbit MO mirrors the FBI handbook (link below).....The Gentleman's Guide To Forum Spies (spooks, feds, etc.).... which outlines various tactics of dilution, disinformation etc used to manipulate and control a forum.

https://pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5

Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: