Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:17:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BTCP] BitcoinPrivate: A Truly Private Bitcoin [Equihash]  (Read 117233 times)
Lontonbit

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:04:21 AM

Lesson 1: Remember, BASHERS NEVER Bash A BAD Coin. Check the boards for coins with no potential. They never have any Bashers. Bashers only go after coins that are moving up or have excellent potential to do so.

Lesson 2: BASHERS ALWAYS BRING UP OLD NEWS THAT YOU HAVE HEARD MANY TIMES. New startup cryptos always have a few bits of bad news. The Basher will post this over and over again.

Lesson 3: BASHERS POST MANY TIMES A DAY. They try to wear you out. They comment on everything, every other post, and can answer every question. THEY KNOW IT ALL! There is no positive comment they won't Bash. They try to control the board.

Lesson 4:  BASHERS WILL LIE TO YOUR FACE. Never trust a Basher. The truth is that every crypto project will make mistakes. What new coin hasn't? The Basher will compare your coin to a another, trying to lure you into making an Apples to Oranges comparison. Remember each project is unique and while it is prudent to seek out established indicators, do so with care and don't take someone else's word for it.

BASHERS WANT TO WHISPER IN YOUR EAR - PLANT A SEED OF DOUBT, AND HOPE THAT YOU ARE NOT SAVVY ENOUGH TO RESEARCH THE TRUTH ON YOUR OWN. This is how they achieve their greatest success.

Lesson 5: Bashers know YOU CAN'T VERIFY THEIR STATEMENTS. That's why they make the vague statements they do. They rely on you being to lazy to research their droppings other than to scan the board for others opinions. This is particularly dangerous when you consider that Bashers work in packs and often validate and back up each others nonsense with what appears to be "innocuous and unsolicited" verification by comrade Bashers. Let's face it, we are all conditioned to "believe" everything we see in writing. If others by virtue of their "posts" also confirm this belief, then we are subconsciously doomed to swallow the hook, line and sinker

Lesson 6: The Bashers PLAY ON YOUR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE. They can lie about information and you won't know the difference (unless you have done your own DD on the company and know the truth and facts).

This is your investment... work for it, protect it and don't panic on the words of every shadowy figure that "has your best interest in their heart". Consider that one factor: Someone you have never met, is not a member of your family, is now, out of the goodness of their hearts - GIVING YOU FREE ADVICE (that you didn't ask for). It's a no brainer. They have motives $$$$$$$$$$$$.

Lesson 7: Bashers play on your lack of patience. You have held a coin for a while. You know it will be a big someday, but the BASHER CAN GET TO YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE TIRED OF WAITING FOR YOUR GAIN. That's when the Basher is best. You are tired. You have forgotten the goal for the coin was to hold it for one year. The Basher is bothersome, so you dump it on a bad day. Some others also dump. Then you get mad for your loss and return to let everyone know how mad you are. Then you turn into a semi-Basher as well. THE BASHER HAS WON, AND GAINED A NEW ALLY - YOU!

Lesson 8: The truth is not important. Lies are the norm. Post continuously on the board every day. They are trying to scare the newbies that are just investigating a coin. They are trying to wear down the faithful longs on the board and gain free reign and control.

Do not underestimate a Bashers influence on a coin. The Pro's are good at what they do and what they do is profit from your losses. Luckily our btcp Basher is a Grade 'F' Basher:
A complete idiot, most readers are not convinced he knows anything about crypto in general. The type that says a coin "sucks", but gives no rationale. Repeats themselves over and over.

Golden Rule:

IGNORE THEM ... In general, NEVER ENGAGE A BASHER. Make them read all the posts and think up ways to enter the discussion. NEVER ENGAGE A BASHER; if you do so then YOU BECOME THE BASHER,S AID! If you feel compelled to challenge a Basher do so without mentioning his/her true alias in your response. This will make it hard for the Basher to use your post as a revenue stream.

It’s gold for nerds
LoveKamil

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:57:29 AM

Hello everyone! Bitcoin Private is really worth paying attention to, because It is based on a more reliable technology of anonymity, it has a wide user base and serious prerequisites for leadership positions.
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:06:10 AM

hi there, sorry but i am too lazy to search in last pages. is there any news according the support of ledger? can we claim our BCTP for the BTC we had in a ledger wallet?
yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:15:37 PM

hi there, sorry but i am too lazy to search in last pages. is there any news according the support of ledger? can we claim our BCTP for the BTC we had in a ledger wallet?
https://support.ledgerwallet.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003294734-How-to-install-and-use-Bitcoin-Private-BTCP-
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:28:55 PM

thank you. first i thought that this is just the howto setup a wallet using the ledger. but at the bottom there are the instructions how to claim the coins. i took years to sign the transaction.... but finally i was able to broadcast it and the coins are sent to an other wallet.
Sher123_

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:22:35 PM

BTCP release full node wallet! Latest full node wallet release is now out and available for use! As always, we are open to everyone’s feedback and contributions on the open source GitHub. This is a  signal to buy BTCP - https://yeenot.today/catalog/news/223 ?
Lontonbit

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:33:07 PM

I just saw the dip, so I bought more today Smiley)

It’s gold for nerds
borderline

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:00:12 AM

To any investor interested visit Zclassic thread/whalecoin thread to get a better idea of Rhett, the creator of BTCP or better yet research Rhett Creighton.

And for the naive individual posting a pic of donkey. You do realize my moniker is I SLAP DONKEY. Thus I Slap fools, so when you post a pic of a donkey after i make a comment directed at you, you literally posting a pic of yourself SMFH. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
 Oh, and again,  this poor, broke and mentally impaired loser showed up and tries to discourage people from buying, holding or even thinking about BTCP.   Dear loser, please read this post carefully cuz I'm not gonna repeat myself anytime soon.  There is nothing wrong with the fact that people responsible for a given project leave it and go to the next one after a while, especially when the project is already mature has a growing community and is presented on well known exchanges. It doesn't mean that they leave investors with nothing because, their functions can be easily replace by others. This is just a business, like all cryptocurrency is, the risk is included and investors know it and no one is irreplaceable. If they they chose to do smth else, no problem for me, there is no way that the coin that is worth 30 usd as of now will not find decent programmers and developers in a near future.                            
  But to leave one project and go to another as a act is one thing, and exaggeration, discouragement and sowing of confusion on a public forum, the other thing. If you feel like being cheated that is your problem, not ours, I do not share your opinion and many other investor as well. I can wait a little longer for the coin to grow, when the situation stabilizes with new team and I understand that it was the risk I took when I decided to invest in this project. This is not a tragedy, it is called life!  So please loser , stop spreading your stupidity and mental illness every second post on this forum, your opinions are created by your low capacity brain that is unable to process such simple task like comprehending reality around you!   Be more positive , help others and one day you will notice that the coin you just invested in will gain you a huge profit!!

Again plz do a thorough research before investing in any project, don't rely on my post or the post of shills whose only intention is to earn a profit. By the way,  Grin at the poor, broke comment, if only you knew lol. As for Whalecoin and Zclassic, Rhett was active but 2 months before dumping the project and BTCP is barely 3 months and he is on his way out, but left up to the genius above me, the projects were all mature. Have a look at both coins chart and this is the individual who is responsible for BTCP

Am going to repeat myself again for this knucklehead who has a hard time comprehending  MY COMMENTS IS NOT DIRECTED TO ANY INDIVIDUAL WHO HAS ALREADY BOUGHT INTO BTCP OR ANY SELFISH INDIVIDUAL WHO IS ONLY INTERESTED IN MAKING MONEY WITH NO CARE WHATSOEVER OF NUMEROUS INDIVIDUALS THAT HAVE BEEN BURNT BY RHETT'S EARLIER ATTEMPTS. RATHER, MY POST IS DIRECTED TO THE NAIVE/IGNORANT INVESTOR WHO IS UNAWARE OF RHETT'S TRACK RECORD AND RESEARCHING THIS COIN BEFORE INVESTING.

By the way, i love it when a post is laden with insults. When there is lack of proof to back up a statement, individuals usually rely on insult/mockery to mask their inadequacy.

Also see link below to Rhett Crightons latest proposed fork of Primecoin. You will see the exact same pump/dump playing out here now. @ Londonbit all of these charts are proof of what folks are saying and warning others about. What do the charts tell you Londonbit ?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/primecoin/

@ Londonbit does not produce one link or one spec of evidence to support any claims they make. Londonbit is only capable of insults/abuse/denigration to other forum members who are warning others of real dangers......

@ Londonbit is obviously associated with BTCP.

@ Londonbit MO mirrors the FBI handbook (link below).....The Gentleman's Guide To Forum Spies (spooks, feds, etc.).... which outlines various tactics of dilution, disinformation etc used to manipulate and control a forum.

https://pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5

right ... it's same tactics... fucking scammer... anyway he put the face in all scams, live in usa, so i think soon or later someone will knock on his door and this time not to propose him a commercial spot :-) ... no problem !!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:27:52 PM

There is another dip you should be ready for this if you would get rich. I feel it would take more long time to get recover if we add current price into peak price of ZCL still people into big lose.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
Lontonbit

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:27:59 PM

There is another dip you should be ready for this if you would get rich. I feel it would take more long time to get recover if we add current price into peak price of ZCL still people into big lose.
People who bought bitcoin at 20k and sold at 6k lost too, ripple was almost 3.50 and back down to 70 cents. The same can be said about every crypto that has ever existed. Some people just buy high and sell low, not the coins fault, but the people who bought it.

It’s gold for nerds
RhinoTrader

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:44:51 PM

People who bought bitcoin at 20k and sold at 6k lost too, ripple was almost 3.50 and back down to 70 cents. The same can be said about every crypto that has ever existed. Some people just buy high and sell low, not the coins fault, but the people who bought it.

True.. LOL people always blame the coin as if it cares. Most devs are stacked with cash and cant care less about the price of the coin

Its all a patince game, now its a lot of red in the market which one must take advantage off to stack up more
offcontrol94

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 11:17:45 AM

Good project! I want to ask about the price Cheesy Thanks.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-private/

BTC: 13xhPuVUQRczkxdX6F9FBYREdemBMn7UPx
BTCP: b1NyaHebmoD8oSJwLpCABe8XyPktkL3nJdE
LTC: LVhDnj23hgignWzEdqG78d5uasY5RDtnya
BobTrade

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:38:18 PM
Merited by man1975asc (1)

To the moon all together!
Lontonbit

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:23:36 PM

Btcp is coiling up like a spring!

It’s gold for nerds
Sher123_

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:01:51 AM

interviews John McAfee! This video could  be  a signal  to growing up  for BTCP? Voting now - https://yeenot.today/catalog/news/236
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:11:12 PM

Is there a script or a online tool which let me transfer my Bitcoin address into Bitcoin Private address? I just want to look for if I received some BTCP without installing the client.

I have not received an answer to my question yet. So I want to push this again. I am looking for a way to convert my Bitcoin address (which I had coins stored during Hardforks) into the Bitcoin private address.
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:21:34 PM

Is there a script or a online tool which let me transfer my Bitcoin address into Bitcoin Private address? I just want to look for if I received some BTCP without installing the client.

I have not received an answer to my question yet. So I want to push this again. I am looking for a way to convert my Bitcoin address (which I had coins stored during Hardforks) into the Bitcoin private address.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinPrivate/comments/81ratw/fork_is_finished_mainnet_has_fully_launched/

Coinnomi is good choice to make claim this is most secured and trusted wallet. But you have to install this into your phone I am using this wallet mostly for every bitcoin fork it working nice.
offcontrol94

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 02:24:08 PM

Ask in telegram https://t.me/BTCPrivate

Scarletoverm

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:28:49 PM

Very Interesting project. I need to look into this one closely Wink
offcontrol94

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 02:44:03 PM

Very Interesting project. I need to look into this one closely Wink

Thanks, here is new article about it

https://ambcrypto.com/bitcoin-private-btcp-join-movement-while-you-can/

Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: