Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:10:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BTCP] BitcoinPrivate: A Truly Private Bitcoin [Equihash]  (Read 117233 times)
walleting.services

Activity: 275
Merit: 34

Automated Bitcoin Fork Claiming

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 02:46:07 PM

Is there a script or a online tool which let me transfer my Bitcoin address into Bitcoin Private address? I just want to look for if I received some BTCP without installing the client.

I have not received an answer to my question yet. So I want to push this again. I am looking for a way to convert my Bitcoin address (which I had coins stored during Hardforks) into the Bitcoin private address.

Our service works great for instantly & automatically claiming BTCP & many other forked coins:

https://dig.walleting.services

10% fee taken from the coin you extract.
Mountains of positive feedback: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2434261

hotsaucebg3

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:53:16 AM

Islapdonkey, It's pretty clear that by posting this again and again you're making people sell their BTCP, thus bringing the price down. You are manipulating the price, because you want to buy much more for cheap. (someone may even paid you to do that, because you have trusted account)
Even if it's not the case, Please stop posting the same s**t, you will be reported. People are not stupid. If they want to buy - let them buy. Let them learn to lose. You think you're helping them by preventing them get scammed or something? What if you're wrong? My advice is don't waste your time doing that.

There are already alot of people supporting and contributing the BTCP project, the community is very big and it's growing.
90% of people holding it actually support the project too, they are not just for the gains.
BTCP will be worth $999, mark my words.
Lontonbit

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:08:17 AM

I’ve noticed many experts have been talking about the importance of privacy coins lately. I’m willing to bet that most new investors will go straight to bitcoin private, just for the name alone. On top of that,  many experienced firms who understand the underlying technology will know that btcp offers highest quality privacy features. As a programmer myself I can tell how well written the coding is. 99% of the investors here Don’t have a clue of the underlying coding that these cryptos are built on.

It’s gold for nerds
tenyom

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:21:59 AM

I think Mr.Donkey here is pretty obsessive, dedicated his life trying to exposed certain projects. He breeds his life from negative subjects directed to him,he loves confrontation and  he thinks he is always right. He got depressed and couldn't sleep for days after he got scam on his first investment worth of 0.75 btc (maybe 750 bucks). Losing 0.75 btc had put you in this misery of life. I'm sorry my friend , you lived from the past and there is no certain that you will help people losing or saving their money. To put into perceptive, you need to move from the past and you can't shape someones future by putting negative opinions on it. You are ignoring the technology and development of BTCP  (for example) because of you hate people like Rhett. Well, Rhett is gone from BTCP and the devs are really doing some serious good work.
I hate listening negative people, who always looks for mistakes. I'm sick of reading posts from people like you telling whats right or wrong. F$ck you.. Im sick of wasting a full page of bitcointalk read  finding useless information from you. I'm just looking for constant updates on development, tech , etc. and i found your constant b1tching..
Just get a life bro..
Zclassic was pump and dump .. however by owning zclassic from the beginning, you would have bank some zen, btcp and the upcoming bitanon. If you do your own research you will gain a lot. But if you buy when it was 200 then you are opportunist. Eventually, you will get your money back if u are patience.
Stupid Donkey!!  
Moris1987

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:53:49 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2018, 06:47:10 PM by Moris1987

Any updates about this coin? Any new exchange? Improvements? Just stupid talking here and no technical aspects are given. I also think this coin is dead.

BTCP is worse scam than DOGE
Lontonbit

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:32:31 PM

Any updates about this coin? Any new exchange? Improvements? Just stupid talking here and no technical aspects are given. I also think this coin is dead.

This is donkeys account, don’t listen to a word this idiot says.

It’s gold for nerds
offcontrol94

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 08:22:07 PM

lmao
go find your bestfriend for rejoice

BTC: 13xhPuVUQRczkxdX6F9FBYREdemBMn7UPx
BTCP: b1NyaHebmoD8oSJwLpCABe8XyPktkL3nJdE
LTC: LVhDnj23hgignWzEdqG78d5uasY5RDtnya
Lontonbit

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:59:44 AM

BTCp will be listed on huobi very soon

It’s gold for nerds
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 11:58:00 AM

I think Mr.Donkey here is pretty obsessive, dedicated his life trying to exposed certain projects. He breeds his life from negative subjects directed to him,he loves confrontation and  he thinks he is always right. He got depressed and couldn't sleep for days after he got scam on his first investment worth of 0.75 btc (maybe 750 bucks). Losing 0.75 btc had put you in this misery of life. I'm sorry my friend , you lived from the past and there is no certain that you will help people losing or saving their money. To put into perceptive, you need to move from the past and you can't shape someones future by putting negative opinions on it. You are ignoring the technology and development of BTCP  (for example) because of you hate people like Rhett. Well, Rhett is gone from BTCP and the devs are really doing some serious good work.
I hate listening negative people, who always looks for mistakes. I'm sick of reading posts from people like you telling whats right or wrong. F$ck you.. Im sick of wasting a full page of bitcointalk read  finding useless information from you. I'm just looking for constant updates on development, tech , etc. and i found your constant b1tching..
Just get a life bro..
Zclassic was pump and dump .. however by owning zclassic from the beginning, you would have bank some zen, btcp and the upcoming bitanon. If you do your own research you will gain a lot. But if you buy when it was 200 then you are opportunist. Eventually, you will get your money back if u are patience.
Stupid Donkey!!  

Hey mr newb and the other mr newb before you. Wonder why u have a newb acct if you been around to own those zclassic you were talking about. Anyway, like i mentioned several times i love it when a reply is laden with insult.When an individual has no pertaining proof to back up an argument they usually result to mockery/insults to save face. I love how you mentioned btcp tech and development like lontonbit often does but couldn't expandon it. Maybe you can grace this prospective investors with info on btcp tech/development advancements.

With regards to your Zlasssic quip, if you also held bitconnect from the beginning you would have made bank of the gullible individuals who were scammed with it but left up to selfish folks like you, you probably don't see anything wrong with it.

As for you been sick of reading post from people like me, i will reply with a comment i have made several times and you choose not to acknowledge

MY COMMENTS IS NOT DIRECTED TO ANY INDIVIDUAL WHO HAS ALREADY BOUGHT INTO BTCP OR ANY SELFISH INDIVIDUAL WHO IS ONLY INTERESTED IN MAKING MONEY WITH NO CARE WHATSOEVER OF NUMEROUS INDIVIDUALS THAT HAVE BEEN BURNT BY RHETT'S EARLIER ATTEMPTS. RATHER, MY POST IS DIRECTED TO THE NAIVE/IGNORANT INVESTOR WHO IS UNAWARE OF RHETT'S TRACK RECORD AND RESEARCHING THIS COIN BEFORE INVESTING.

Oh and too the silly guy that think my comments are responsible for the decrease, plz grow up. maybe ppl are doing a bit more researching, maybe Rhett is still dumping the enormous amount of btcp he has on unsuspecting investors. there is several possible scenarios but to think its due to my post on some forum is quite laughable.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Lontonbit

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:23:55 PM

The poster above has been confirmed a scam, please ignore while the moderators take care of him. BTCP is doing an amazing job with a tremendous amount of development being made. Get ready for a major boost in price coming!

It’s gold for nerds
Lontonbit

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:07:24 PM

Altcoin buzz is loading up on BTCP

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=15qfFG-x554

It’s gold for nerds
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 07:48:55 PM

Altcoin buzz is loading up on BTCP

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=15qfFG-x554

rather than tell us on who is loading up on BTCP, (same tactics utilized with bitconnect! shill mentioning youtubers loading up on coin) How about you grace this prospective investors with more info on BTCP tech or the numerous advancement you previously claimed. All my post is supported by proof. Just give them a little something to prove that your several post on this thread is made with good intentions to teach/help a naive investor, rather than solely motivated by you greed/financial interest.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
cerceveligozluk

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:04:40 PM

I really like community coins, since they represent the open source and decentralization spirit. Plus, having private features will be a very good selling point. I believe it could be REALLY interesting what happens with bitcoin private.
capensis

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:53:38 AM

Some PPL Are Assholes And Cant Recognize Many Got Fuked With This Invest / Scam Im Out $100 US Per Token With Creightons Bullshit. Yes I Have ZCL & BTCP Because I Dont Trade With Greed / Live On My PC Trading Shit, The Deal Went To Damn Near Zero In A Week. It Will Recover Over Time.. But Damn. That Was A Pretty Shitty Way To Grab Money To Throw On The Top... Fuk A Trader.. Ill Wait.. But If I Could Get My Handz On Your Ass Now You Would Be Done! Watch Over Your Shoulder Well, Cabin Boy!
Another brand new account hahaaaaa now I wonder who it could be?? Lol you’re such a loser

@ Londonbit you are now accusing 2 other posters of being new fake accounts.

I ask you to provide some proof of your latest new fake account claims. We are still waiting for you to provide some form of proof of your previous claims.

What is wrong with you man !! Get a grip on yourself bother !!

Myself and others are posting here to warn others unaware about the scammers that started this BTCP and their previous , scammy failed track record with ZCL and WhaleCoin. You can only go by their track record to date yet you talk up BTCP and Rhett and cryptojake and know their track record. Why do you do this Londonbit ? Are you Rhett or cryptojake. In any case is it possible for you to be civil in your reply posts to others and not abuse ,accuse and denigrate others as you do. Over to you Londonbit for your reply re you finally supplyng your proof of all of the unsubstantiated false claims you continue to make.

capensis

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:55:48 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2018, 02:45:14 AM by capensis

One apparent reason can be many people dumped in early days their free coins which which they got form hard fork and large part of supply may have reached in whales possessions. That's why they can move the market the way they want. It really surprised everyone suddenly Bitcoin Private woke up and came into news and discussions.

No am not surprised by the sudden rise in price, this is what Rhett does. When it was all about whale coin, it was been touted as the coin that was going to fuel this huge decentralized social network site. A lot of ppl bought into the bullshit and soon as he saw that bitcoin forks were garnering a lot of interest in the news, and everyone was talking about privacy (even Bs coins like deep onion was killing it due to great marketing), he abandoned his post at whalecoin,  bought a bunch of zclassic for ridiculously low price, and announced a fork of zclassic. Which we all know he didn't have to fork zclassic to make bitcoin private a reality, there were countless option he would have utilized if he had the interest of the community in mind.

But been the shady fucker he is, he intentionally named it bitcoin private cos he knew there was alot of newbs on the scene and they will automatically anticipate that it might attain the same success that bitcoincash had. (After all, it had the name bitcoin in it and it a fork of a coin that sounds like zcash and everyone is talking about zcash) Coupled with his shill army, this drove the price of zclassic up to a point ( comparable to other major bitcoin forks/zcash price) where he comfortable sold and easily made over 9000% percent gain on his investment, and that , not counting the BTCP he also received from the fork. The individuals that bought zlassic ATH received a coin that was worth less than 1/16th what they paid for Zclassic ATH) then he left zclassic and headed over here to repeat the same thing.

so anyone who has been following his progression knew a pump of BTCP was inevitable, my only advise to a new investor perusing thru this thread is to make your money fast. this is not a guy you depend on and hold for the long term cos soon as something else piques the market's interest, he will abandon this and go fork that. He even admit it that he loves to fork several coin and it's good for the ecosystem, whatever that means. It's all good if he stays on top of each one rather than fork, milk, abandon and moves to the next stag.

Thank you for sharing your insight with all of the ignorant people who will show up to this thread to be robbed like ZCL. It is truly sad and pathetic that the other responses to this post were just negative and rude comments towards somebody with obviously good intention of protecting the interests of new arrivals (humans/investors not greed demons).

To be honest, I have only been following this story since I watched ZCL pump like something the "creator" (forker) probably attached to his own phallus and used to (attempt to) increase his size. Ah overcompensation. A bad joke and a greed that will never be sated, that is what we are looking at when viewing BTCP.

As a software developer and a student of all (interesting) things crypto, I must say that the first IDIOT move of this fork was to fork ZCL..ZCL was broken, as was ZCASH when it was released (the version that ZCL forked). there was a problem with merging joinsplits on the Z addresses that was/is losing peoples coins:
https://github.com/zcash/zcash/issues/3114

search "zcash joinsplit bug git"

Anyway, I thought they (zcash) fixed that (BY NOW!!!) but the issue is still open as anyone can see. Public info.. Zcash has problems and as such it should have never been released in its current state. Should have been fixed first. But the greedy devs got rich by idiots. I was one of them (an idiot for investing in zcash). When I found out Zero had the same bug (that is where I discovered it when I LOST my zero locked on a Z address. thank god it was 15 zero not 15 ZEC but it would have made no difference to the code what the coin value was. read this as, if it had been Zcash it would have been lost just the same. Why? Nobody knows, apparently but the code keeps getting perpetuated and people keep losing money.

BTCP is a broken fork, the problem will NEVER be fixed. If Zcash hasn't even fixed it then Zcash forks are DOOMED unless somebody BETTER than zcash steps up and actually FIXES the problem not just clones to infinity.

That is not even to mention the social problem of this coin and the forkers (who have NO INTENTION of improving or developing a coin) are like a cancer to the whole scene. But thats to be expected. Follow the money, follow the greed, rise up to get exploited and vote for BTCP!

Just some very bad sarcasm to example how stupid people are.

Do you research before investing or simply be prepared to lose all of of your money.

Read above from a developer.

Z address coins can disappear from your a/c and can not be recovered. This problem is ongoing and has never been fixed by Zcash and can not be fixed.

So Rhett and cryptojake have forked a Z coin with an unknown coding problem that can not be fixed.

So Rhett and cryptojake when are you going to grow a spine guys and come to this thread and communicate. Is BTCP now a past thing for you and you have moved onto your next scam fork.

@ Londonbit would you kindly explain to other forum members why you are continually shilling BTCP which has inheritted Z coding problems causing some folks coins to disappear from their wallet never to be seen again. This is a major concern. Over to you Londonbit....
Why do you call everyone donkey , loser ,scumbags ?
Lontonbit

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:56:50 AM

This is another donkey account just ignore that loser! He’s a scum bag

It’s gold for nerds
capensis

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:03:38 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2018, 02:17:46 AM by capensis

This is another donkey account just ignore that loser! He’s a scum bag

@ Londonbit  Huh shill .... do not worry brother it is not you that has a problem..... it is the rest of the world !!! Well we will let you think that.....

@ Londonbit you really need to get away from your PC man and get outdoors to get some fresh air and smell the roses........

Cheers Smiley
Lontonbit

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:21:06 AM

BTCP dev interviewed by crypto0 at consensus yesterday! The community is growing at rapid pace. Once this market breaks free from the bear market, btcp is going to explode! Privacy is quickly becoming a hot topic.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2oyG6g5KGAU&feature=youtu.be&t=2528

PS. Don’t feed the trolls Smiley

It’s gold for nerds
Lontonbit

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:00:56 AM

Can the donkey please explain why he keeps repeating him self? No body cares about your problems. Move along...

It’s gold for nerds
Lontonbit

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:07:10 AM

We’re all adults here, we don’t need a troll to tell us how to invest our money. We are perfectly capable of doing our own research.

It’s gold for nerds
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: