Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:25:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥  (Read 62991 times)
sneakycoin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:28:57 PM

Who is/are your competitors?
SweetSv

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:09:50 PM

Very, very intriguing company! I have finished my participation in another project and I want to subscribe to the company of signatures. Is this possible?

Yes, you just need to apply for the signature campaign. The bounty campaign is still on-going and they are still accepting new participants. I will also join the campaign to support the project and at the same time earning free tokens.
With pleasure I will join the subscription company if I have time, to what number is the company going bounty? What do you get free tokens for?
OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 05:19:22 PM

Being successful in social media business requires alot of talents and it should have its kwn identity to be recognized. What would be your main goal running your platform.

The main goal is create the next generation social network ecosystem. We cannot do all the jobs, but we want to start it somewhere and more peoples will join.
Yeah starting small is really a good idea and its the best right now and am sure if its properly maintain the campaign will yell lots of success for the community. will join bounty campaign and aim well for the community

Great! consider to invest at early supporter phase, you will get 45% bonus, which is good compare to late comers.

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 05:20:57 PM

I like the idea of getting paid just by using your social media app, but I would like to know how does that works in real life?

Well, as posted in the OP, social medias sell our personal data to different companies. They will get profit to it, now onz coin goals is also sell it but they will give as percentage of their earnings.
It would be interesting to hear a full explanation from the developers themselves, because the project is really very attracting attention.
Its pretty understandable that we get our profit share whats not clear is how is it being analyze for an inddividual to get paid.

We will use different social algorithm to evaluate the activities and prevent spam/fraud.

Taugami

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 05:26:59 PM

I will participate in the bounty program of the project. There can see and invest in coins. I'm will observe.

jendervan

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:47:46 PM

onz COIN I see a project that is very nice and good news,that this project still receive the participation of the members.. I read a little bit about this project,I see from the roadmap,the vision of working strong.. I see his team is also solid,I think this project will be achieved the target at the end of the project.. I think this project is quite attractive for investors,.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:14:54 PM

How will people benefit from being on ONZ social network? Will they be paid just being on the network? Because I read up on where this project said; social media platforms are using all of our personal data.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:01:11 PM

Implementation of ONZ is really amazed to know that it is a fork of LISK, which is a public block chain platform that provides decentralized block chain apps and ONZ is forked from LISK and run independently as an individual block chain network. Waiting to know more about DPOS.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:45:11 PM

Yes we know that social networks are using our personal data and it really annoying that we think that no network anymore can be secured and safe. can be transparent  to all the people supporting them. Then they also earn profits while using our personal data? not only it is unfair but also very wrong to use a personal data. Miners would really be happy to know that ONZ Coin is mineable. The project is really well studied and every detail that you want to ask is already written here.
Well, if that's true that social media have been benefited by using our personal data then I think we should do something. I was wondering how they make profits with their clients as we all know that social media helps us connecting through out the globe. Maybe it's fair only because we used their site free of charge and brings comfort to people who their loved ones are far away. Anyway, I'm hoping that this platform will not only makes us enjoy browsing but also we can make profits at the same time.
1Bullion

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:20:28 PM

I like your project, is quite unusual and popular idea - a coin for social networking!
Great project. I hope that this project will achieve great success.

|||  EverLife.AI  ||| 
  |||  Preserve your Legacy on the BlockChain  ||| 
  |||  Your Immutable AI Avatar on the Blockchain that preserves your legacy  ||| 

●  Facebook  ●  Twitter ●  Telegram  ●  ANN  ●
netalone10

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:22:38 PM

it is rarely project with this idea, a social networking. This is a great project.
By the way, when does the ICO end?
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:10:37 PM

I like the idea of getting paid just by using your social media app, but I would like to know how does that works in real life?

Well, as posted in the OP, social medias sell our personal data to different companies. They will get profit to it, now onz coin goals is also sell it but they will give as percentage of their earnings.
It would be interesting to hear a full explanation from the developers themselves, because the project is really very attracting attention.
Its pretty understandable that we get our profit share whats not clear is how is it being analyze for an inddividual to get paid.

We will use different social algorithm to evaluate the activities and prevent spam/fraud.
Could you give us more detail about your social algorithm? And this algorithm work wit only one base like : facebook or suitable to any social network?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:46:11 PM

well, as all mentioned before, there are many different and similar kind of projects like this one. Most of them also started with the idea to reward their users in their own way;  Fiat currencies, giftcards, cryptocurrencies. The most successful for me is still steemit, bcs if u can write a good article you can really earn good and the value of their cryptocurrency increase day by day.

If the reward / the value of ONZ which is equal to the interactions of the users on the platform do not satisfy the users, they are not going to continue to use it.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:50:55 PM

Interesting design of the site, but I did not find information on the team on the site. Where can I see more?
I think the whitepaper will need to be updated and all coin purpose should be more clearly explained here i just hope they check all major details and update because coin supply and other technical details are well organized. I will like to see more on this coin
In white paper, too, there is no information about the team. Of course, the team can be anonymous, it's a developer's business, but much more trust in the project and it can collect more money if the team is known.

We will put Satoshi Nakamoto as our founder in whitepaper soon~  joking  Grin

Ok, relax, seems many people interested about the ONZ team more than the Coin itself, so we will upload it soon.

LOL, nice joke admin. If it's really Satoshi Nakamoto. I think you don't need an ICO to support your project. But anyways admin thanks for the update.

There are too many fake profile ICO, we trust the code more that profile picture.
=)) Lol. Dont do it or you will get a negative point from everyone even though this is only joke. How long you estimate for bounty campaign?
adotrulez

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:56:08 PM

i like the detremination of the devs to add a positive angle and bring a different dimension to this project from any other similar projects. Good looking team too.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:29:07 PM

if you are not paying for something, it should be known that you are the product. In other words, companies may offer a free service to you in exchange for your personal information. Then, that data is used to sell targeted ads, or is re-sold for profit.
that's what most companies that offer us a free services did, they sell our data which worth a lots money. ONZ project wants to take our permission to sell our data and same times share the profit with us.
This is fair play, althought i know our data will be using for make profit to ONZ, but at least this is fair business.

Yep my friend, it seems that our Data worth lots of money and that's why companies are providing many services for free (which's not  Cheesy). with ONZ you know that data will be using for making profit, but it's up you to give the permission or not and that's the difference.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:50:58 PM

Could you give us more detail about your social algorithm? And this algorithm work wit only one base like : facebook or suitable to any social network?
I agree with you but I think the algorithm is not given anywhere and only the developers can help you with that so please consult the developer directly.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:02:40 AM

if you are not paying for something, it should be known that you are the product. In other words, companies may offer a free service to you in exchange for your personal information. Then, that data is used to sell targeted ads, or is re-sold for profit.
that's what most companies that offer us a free services did, they sell our data which worth a lots money. ONZ project wants to take our permission to sell our data and same times share the profit with us.
This is fair play, althought i know our data will be using for make profit to ONZ, but at least this is fair business.

Yep my friend, it seems that our Data worth lots of money and that's why companies are providing many services for free (which's not  Cheesy). with ONZ you know that data will be using for making profit, but it's up you to give the permission or not and that's the difference.
That's really sad that we our data is being used for profit without us knowing or getting a portion of it. Luckily many of cyrptocurrency related projects like ONZ are opening our eyes and actually offering us a return for our data .
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:49:00 AM

i like the detremination of the devs to add a positive angle and bring a different dimension to this project from any other similar projects. Good looking team too.
of course developers and teams must make an idea or a breakthrough to create a different and make the investors certainly to support the project.
OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 04:06:45 AM

Since I get part of the cryptocurrency world and the idea of blockchain technology. I got the idea that all my information on my social networks is really important. I've been using my social media accounts for promotions and I am earning profit from them. I think with the use of ONZ platform, it will be more organized and I can easily find bounty projects using my social media accounts.

Yes, it is a part of ONZ. It also create the true belonging for your social network activities. Because it is on blockchain and it cannot be take down.
I think that is much better, since it will be in blockchain it means it will be like signing up a message as a proof of ownership that is done in this forum so that what will happen to all of my social media activities. I'll think more about what will be the outcome when that happens.

User is require to create their own address and link it to their own social media accounts.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: