Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:30:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥  (Read 62991 times)
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:27:25 AM

I see that the project is gaining momentum and is getting stronger. Payments for work produces. So who else is doubtful about the project, do not hesitate and join us!
I will soon join the bounty program, right now I'm still waiting for a big announcement of this project and still tracking its progress.
I'm the same as you. Still keep observing this topic and waiting all my social media account meet requirements to join bounty.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:39:29 AM

I see that the project is gaining momentum and is getting stronger. Payments for work produces. So who else is doubtful about the project, do not hesitate and join us!
I will soon join the bounty program, right now I'm still waiting for a big announcement of this project and still tracking its progress.
Surely this project has planned something big for there future and their users too as they are trying to help people to be secure online while using some services which need our personal info. They also have a very great management team and a good concept which will lead them to a sure success in the future.
They planned something big for their future to also make this platform to stand alone. People who use social media will also be benefited by using their platform. So, this ICO must be supported by investors so that people will get the chance to get some profit while using the social network.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:56:43 AM

The most interesting project for the monetization of social networks, but I look at the subscription company recorded only two members, I also want to enroll, but the project has little information

So far, few people are participating in the subscription campaign, this is from the fact that the project is completely new, for this we are developing it to attract as many people as possible. If you have any questions, ask here, you will be answered.
toyo87

Activity: 738

Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:02:47 PM

Hello Dev and esteem team, Is there an ongoing bounty campaign for the project?

I would love to promote the project.
Regards.

🧬⛓Blockchain ENTHUSIAST and EVANGELIST🎊. Crypto Investor💻, Miner🧰, Trader👨‍💻. Project Ambassadors👨‍💼, Community Manager👥, Blogger🥳 & MORE.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:03:46 PM

Everyone knows about social networks and many of them use. If you succeed in implementing your idea
Yes i agree with you, many people on the world using social media network. ONZ have a right decision when get idea about blockchain for social networks, although they will have many competitors.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:50:01 PM

If this project will announce more features or any bonuses then maybe investors will not hesitate to participate in this project. They will surely gets a lot of investors if they will advertise it well.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:00:37 PM

The most interesting project for the monetization of social networks, but I look at the subscription company recorded only two members, I also want to enroll, but the project has little information

So far, few people are participating in the subscription campaign, this is from the fact that the project is completely new, for this we are developing it to attract as many people as possible. If you have any questions, ask here, you will be answered.
The dev should do something to attract more investors and also they must do some updates about their project. As this is still new, maybe we can say that they need to have more advertisements.
mamoun

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:28:59 PM

hello sir

Please find bellow link for ONZ Whitepaper translated to Arabic language

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2hfm33m0egie09l/onz_whitepaper-arabic.pdf?dl=0

please feel free to contact me , if you need any modification

please to update my status at spreadsheet

best regards
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:44:13 PM

This project looks interesting having new ideas. Waiting for the airdrop and bounty of this project.
The bounty is actually already started, you can be part of it as well. I am not sure about the Airdrop but I think it is still up until ICO starts.
Really strange some kind of company. Where is the promised airdrop? Bounty subscription, but the participants and the truth is not enough, can the developer tell a little more about his project?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:22:15 PM

i like the detremination of the devs to add a positive angle and bring a different dimension to this project from any other similar projects. Good looking team too.
of course developers and teams must make an idea or a breakthrough to create a different and make the investors certainly to support the project.
Im sure investirs will join this profit because even if this is a profit sharing social platform, at the end of the day that is still a large profit for the company alone so investors will realy get more profits on this.
ONZ coin will have a good number of investors and also many of the miners will try mining ONZ to get a bright future out of it. Even i would try mining ONZ for getting huge profits in the upcoming future.

Well nothing is decided as of yet though? Mining seems counter productive for a coin that the devs promise that they will give by using their social media platform
OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 03:46:03 PM

Having a testnet during ICO phase is really great. More people will be trusting ONZ as they know having testnet is really for those projects who wants to be successful and be secured. Everyone will be interested to participate in all of the activities here in ONZ. Every step they take for success, we are here to support and promote ONZ to the crypto market and to fellow crypto communities the opportunity this will give.

Totally agree! That's why we ask people to believe on the code and what is exists. Wink

P.S. application is open for anyone who interested to join the TESTNET as a delegate.

Here is the application form.

https://goo.gl/forms/2GBy6id7rw3JaaWQ2

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 04:01:58 PM

This project looks interesting having new ideas. Waiting for the airdrop and bounty of this project.
The bounty is actually already started, you can be part of it as well. I am not sure about the Airdrop but I think it is still up until ICO starts.
That's really great new airdrop and bounty and also pre-ico  has started I hope it has bonuses attached to it I will keep an eye for updates

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:22:25 PM

Really strange some kind of company. Where is the promised airdrop? Bounty subscription, but the participants and the truth is not enough, can the developer tell a little more about his project?

no need for impatient  Grin  bounty and airdrop has already started, you can find them in ann thread. But agree with you that developers can really tell more about the project and gain more attraction for the investors.
OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 05:50:16 PM

It seems that many interested in this project, but did not appear more information about the developer? Can the developer specifically not report the team to raise interest?

We will upload the information soon. Relax!  Wink
Look, I like your openness in communicating with your users, it's very cool!) We are waiting for information about your team and I hope for the success of your project.

Sure! Thank you very much for your support!!

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 05:51:52 PM

Indeed ONZ coin will surely make a revolution as they clearly bother about users share. Through many feed backs etc social networks using our personal data but it is true we are not getting the profit share by writing our reviews we are actually promoting their business but we are left along with no benefit. ONZ coin made us realize our potential.

That's what we are going to do. We use social media everyday, if not seconds, we need some better options.

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 05:53:50 PM

The team has set itself an incredibly difficult task to compete with social networks and I hope it will achieve this success.

Nothing is easy, especially something didn't exists. But we trust our community as they trust on us and we always keep this as our first priority.

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 05:57:47 PM

This project practically has no info, I just read where they talked about social media using our data and not sharing the profit with us. Next I saw bounty program with dates. This won't convince anyone to join, so please can we have more on this ICO? Looking forward to a more detailed information

Hi Probablylikely, thanks for your comment. Actually, you can find the details of ICO in the ONZ Coin Website and Whitepaper.
It is good if you really fast response to your supporters, I hope you have many supporters around the world. However, what are the soft-cap and hard-cap? And it is possible to reach soft-cap in one day?

We love all our supporters and we are here to listen and response.

The soft-cap is 100BTC and hard-cap is 1200BTC. We cannot predict the result but our community is growing and we are trying to reach more people. Everyone are looking for some good Coin, right?  Wink
1200BTC is a very large amount, how does the team plan to spend it? As I understand quite a lot has already been done for the project.
1200 BTC is seriously too high and if the team is planning to spend such a huge amount then this project seems to be quite special one. I don't think any project invest such a huge amount in any project and if this project is pretending to do so, then surely this project can end up with something huge.

That's like what? Around 20 million USD, seems pretty high for an ICO market cap but again bonuses and shit will slowly wear down the marketcap I guess

Thanks for calculation. Not bad if we can hit the hard cap! Then, we are full force and live with ONZ till we die! LOL   Grin

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 05:58:31 PM

Nice project , hopefully with the dedication of the development team will make this ICO a success in the future

Good!! We are here to work for the community!  Wink

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 06:00:01 PM

Interesting project!

Are you in need of assistance in Discord admin/moderation or bots for your Discord server?

Yes, we are hiring! Please PM me.   Wink

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 06:01:27 PM

Yes, the idea is not new, but judging by the team and design of the site you have to wait for the company's bounty, now it all depends on the team's work, the project has a lot of competitors.

This is also what we mean. This is not a unique project. There are already many startup companies with these idea. Therefore it must be prepared more better, bcs the first impression is very important.

Yes, we hope to gain more support! And we are listening to our supporters!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: