Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:33:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥  (Read 62991 times)
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:22:31 PM

About the project, I found very little information. It is not enough for there to be many investors who would like to give their savings. You need more information

Yes, I agree. Not enough information. We need more. So that investors can make sure that they are not scammers. There are a lot of them now! Few people can be trusted.

Well in my opinion. They are going to update that soon. So will just wait for further announcements and improvements for the project. Hoping they can solve this problem for the sake of this project.
Of course, the developers are absolutely open to communication and I see that they answer all the questions of interest. I think they can not be doubted.

You are right, devs are actively answering all the questions and it's a plus factor for them. An active will surely gets more serious investors to participate in their project.
The team just showing their respects to their clients that's why they actively respond to every issue that the client wanted to have an answer. So let's just wait for their  further announcements so that we will know there latest activity.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:50:44 PM

With ONZCoin the social activities of certain individuals will surely increase and more people will use them since they can gain profit from social media activities. Will you be able to distinguish duplicated accounts even if they use different names?
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:09:18 PM

A very interesting solution is combining blockchain technology and social networks. Is the development team based in China?

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:21:30 PM

About the project, I found very little information. It is not enough for there to be many investors who would like to give their savings. You need more information

Yes, I agree. Not enough information. We need more. So that investors can make sure that they are not scammers. There are a lot of them now! Few people can be trusted.

Well in my opinion. They are going to update that soon. So will just wait for further announcements and improvements for the project. Hoping they can solve this problem for the sake of this project.

Yeah, Im sure devs will going to update us soon about the latest improvements and developments of Onz coin project. The dev is very active in responding to all the concerns about the project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
david hoang

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:22:32 PM

i saw your post kinda great but thier telegram communication and that activition  have still low.
I think they should be more active then the project will be better
OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 01:49:44 PM

It seems to me that the developer did not write about the airdrop in a timely manner, it was necessary to conduct it immediately or to oblige and hold, and the society has many questions.
So, there is no airdrop for this project? Giving away an airdrop will give you a lot of boost for your project as well as the ICO, I hope you consider it.

Airdrop is open. Please join us.

https://t.me/OnzCoin

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 01:50:36 PM

Wish you luck guys, will be keeping eye on your coin

Thanks. We are working hard on it!

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 01:51:12 PM

What crypto accept in presale?
The pre-Ico of coins will begin on January 22, you still have time to think carefully about your purchase and make the right decision.
Yes, but I think one should invest in the project has it has a very well developed roadmap and I will surely get very successful in the future due to its attraction to the community. They have been focusing on promoting their project this has to lead to good amount of investors to invest in it this will make their success more easy to achieve.

Thanks for your support!!  Wink

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 01:51:53 PM

So basically this project will share our data like other social media did, but the difference is, you are going to share with us the profit !. this can be sounds good for money people, but I did see enough info on this thread, I'll try to check ur website and read the whitepaper to get full image about ONZ coin.

Thanks. You will know more after reading the website and whitepaper.

Again, we are not going to profiit from the user data, we just want to build the community and the next generation social network.

Your platform of social network will be directed to users' dialogue or will more be used blockchain component and as a whole for wages of your tokens by the users?

The rewards will go directly to user’s ONZ address. Anyone can download and install the wallet, then link up the address to their social media account for receiving rewards.
Very interesting news, who has already installed the wallet? I hope the team has a lot of surprises for the community Wink

The wallet is not ready yet, but we will announce more details soon!

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 01:53:30 PM

Guys you write that the wallet can be synchronized with social networks, but where is the purse? Many words and promises, but there are no real deeds.

Please join our telegram or slack and we will announce the details soon.

https://t.me/onzcoin

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 01:54:20 PM

Guys you write that the wallet can be synchronized with social networks, but where is the purse? Many words and promises, but there are no real deeds.

If you made a time to read the OP then you will surely read this:

Wallet
Ready - will available for download after ICO

So the wallet will be available after the ico. I am not sure if the wallet is already out now, join their social medias account to be updated to all new announcement of this project.

We will announce it once it is ready to publish.

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 01:55:02 PM

The team has not posted a purse? I do not really understand the technical possibilities, but can anyone see the information on the githab?

Here is our github.

https://github.com/OnzCoin

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 01:56:46 PM

We just got 1,000 telegram users! Thanks for support!

Please join our Telegram!!

https://t.me/OnzCoin

Cheers!!!!

Haha. Today i join and become to 1011 member Wink. We have bounty for joining and posting at telegram right?

Yes!  and also subscribe our newsletter to get the news!

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 01:57:35 PM

Hey ONZ team.
I would like to know more about the project team. but when I click on the project participant on the official site, I get a 404 error. Also there are no photo members ...

Please check out our website.

https://www.onzcoin.com

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 01:58:33 PM

Yes I do know that social networks are using our own personal data everyday, but they never share the profits to us. But here it comes, a project regarding this issue. I hope this project will be able to make people believe that ONZ Coin is really an interesting project and can make people profitable. I believe in the capability of this project here in the community of crypto currency. I am really looking forward for the coming success of this ONZ Coin for the benefits of all people and as well as for the better difference in the community.

We believe blockchain technology can change it. It must be changed, as Bitcoin change the banking system.
Naturally, you are right. Still neither project did not managed in quality monetizing dialogue in social networks. You can be first and we will try to help you with that.

We will do our best to make it happen!

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 01:59:15 PM

Guys, you asked and we listened. Not only listen, but we just uploaded our team information to our website.

https://www.onzcoin.com

Check it out!

well, I appreciate it that the admin is very responsive. I checked also the team but do they have also a real social media account? For example Linkedin? This would be more informativ and real to interact with them in the social media

Come to our Telegram or Slack, we are always there to help!

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 02:00:38 PM

How long will the ICO period take? If it begins on February 5-th, will it end by the middle of March?

Here is the exact ICO period.

Pre-ICO

Phase 1 (up to 45% bonus)
22 January (01:00:00 UTC) - 28 January (00:59:59 UTC)

Phase 2 (up to 40% bonus)
29 January (01:00:00 UTC) - 4 February (00:59:59 UTC)

ICO
5 February (01:00:00 UTC) - 4 March (00:59:59 UTC)

Check out our website for details.

https://onzcoin.com/

Wink

Is there a specific number for the Soft and Hard cap of the sale ? can't seem to find it on the site and sorry if it has been asked and answered alread . But i'm really curiouse as the project seem to be getting alot of attraction .

It is on our whitepaper.

Softcap is 100BTC and hardcap is 1200BTC

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 02:02:13 PM

Another nice one

Hi, thanks bitcoinpositive!! We will launch pre-ICO on 22 Jan, please mark your calendar!

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 02:03:16 PM

Interesting design of the site, but I did not find information on the team on the site. Where can I see more?
I think the whitepaper will need to be updated and all coin purpose should be more clearly explained here i just hope they check all major details and update because coin supply and other technical details are well organized. I will like to see more on this coin
In white paper, too, there is no information about the team. Of course, the team can be anonymous, it's a developer's business, but much more trust in the project and it can collect more money if the team is known.

We will put Satoshi Nakamoto as our founder in whitepaper soon~  joking  Grin

Ok, relax, seems many people interested about the ONZ team more than the Coin itself, so we will upload it soon.

LOL, nice joke admin. If it's really Satoshi Nakamoto. I think you don't need an ICO to support your project. But anyways admin thanks for the update.

Grin Thanks for your support!

when it comes to selling our data, We need a confidence element. I hope The team will put their photos and other info because that will help the project succeed. However when it comes to money, people even sell their bodies  Grin.

We are not going to sell your data. We hate social media selling our data.  Grin

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 02:04:11 PM

Good idea, but i think we need more information about development teams! Thanks!

Check out our website for details.

We are always hiring new member to the team. So, if anyone interested, please PM me!  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: