Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:49:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥  (Read 62991 times)
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:41:24 PM

I like the idea of getting paid just by using your social media app, but I would like to know how does that works in real life?
I guess you will get paid by the numbers of activity you made on thier social media platform and there go be a mathematical algorithm that calculates that.

Or maybe it will be base on the numbers of completed tasks in the website, there will be a lot of factors to consider if devs are going to give rewards to all members of the site.
The devlopers of ONZ coins guve good rewards who will complete the task on the website.so the more and more prople will participate into this project and get the rewards.the devlopers used good strategy like this.
Yes this is one of those many good things that this project is doing apparently, I think that giving a satisfactory reward to the person completing the task. This will increase tha trust and reputation of the project.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:09:24 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 11:11:36 PM by negancoin

Onz project is gradualy increasing the number of its community. By the time thoer social media platform they will already have million of users in thier platform.

I have a question about this platform. How can the dev team share profit to its users after selling the latter's data to a company?

Ofc they'll just sell the data for money and keep all that money. They're just gonna throw their own tokens which they have unlimited of, Hence the "onz coin"

ONZ platform will not sell data in this way, it's not a company for selling data directly, ONZ is Crypto-Social Media which means they will make the way facebook and twitter and steemit do.
Addition, they give us a social media base on Crypto currency and provide us a DPOS for earn token. So that if they still selling our personal data, we still get ONZ like steemit?

Actually the word sell maybe not helpful word to understand, what they did, is they take benefit of your content like when share your photos or write an article, or make video on their platform, and also they use your personal data for advertising purpose on their platform. that will make profit for them and will share it with you by rewarding with their coin (ONZ).
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:13:50 PM

I like the idea of getting paid just by using your social media app, but I would like to know how does that works in real life?
I guess you will get paid by the numbers of activity you made on thier social media platform and there go be a mathematical algorithm that calculates that.

Or maybe it will be base on the numbers of completed tasks in the website, there will be a lot of factors to consider if devs are going to give rewards to all members of the site.
It will be advanced platform. They here will order likes, retweets and other common users who it is necessary, payment will be in crypto, for example in Eth.
The rewards will depend on that task that you are subject to do. ONZCoin has a feature that will analyze a certain social media account and its activities and based on that evaluation will generate ONZCoin as a reward.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:37:36 PM

It will be advanced platform. They here will order likes, retweets and other common users who it is necessary, payment will be in crypto, for example in Eth.
The rewards will depend on that task that you are subject to do. ONZCoin has a feature that will analyze a certain social media account and its activities and based on that evaluation will generate ONZCoin as a reward.
It is better to work with the tasks and submit at the front head without giving up as they also keenly observe the activity you maintain with the social media platform with the algorithm workflow.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:41:01 PM

Onz project is gradualy increasing the number of its community. By the time thoer social media platform they will already have million of users in thier platform.

I have a question about this platform. How can the dev team share profit to its users after selling the latter's data to a company?

Ofc they'll just sell the data for money and keep all that money. They're just gonna throw their own tokens which they have unlimited of, Hence the "onz coin"

ONZ platform will not sell data in this way, it's not a company for selling data directly, ONZ is Crypto-Social Media which means they will make the way facebook and twitter and steemit do.
Addition, they give us a social media base on Crypto currency and provide us a DPOS for earn token. So that if they still selling our personal data, we still get ONZ like steemit?

Actually the word sell maybe not helpful work to understand, what they did, is they take benefit of your content like when share your photos or write an article, or make video on their platform, and also they use your personal data for advertising purpose on their platform. that will make profit for them and will share it with you by rewarding with their coin (ONZ).
It mean like facebook using our personal data for make their facebook ads target? I have know about bitlander, ONZ is the same? Pay for posting or sharing any at their platform?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:07:31 AM

The devlopers of ONZ coins guve good rewards who will complete the task on the website.so the more and more prople will participate into this project and get the rewards.the devlopers used good strategy like this.
Yes this is one of those many good things that this project is doing apparently, I think that giving a satisfactory reward to the person completing the task. This will increase tha trust and reputation of the project.

That's literally how bounties work though Huh Then giving away some tokens which have no value right now is literally nothing to them lol. Nothing new
PDAngel

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:35:27 AM

That's literally how bounties work though Huh Then giving away some tokens which have no value right now is literally nothing to them lol. Nothing new
You can waiting for TEST NET of ONZ coin finish. And keep voting to their delegate, even if you cannot get enough vote for active delegate, you still can get sharing rewards from those forging pools.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:00:32 AM

This is truly thr new generation of social media because if it diversity and functionality. It would be generating huge traffic on the internet for the coming years.

If they can create social media that have a big marketplace, That would be a unique feature that will attract many members to join the platform.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 11:06:05 AM

so basically you connect through onz api and then go on to socialize and onz analyses your activities and then calculate your earnings how do they do that calculations

Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:46:20 AM

so basically you connect through onz api and then go on to socialize and onz analyses your activities and then calculate your earnings how do they do that calculations
There will be a bot who can use algorithms in weighting ( evaluating ) a certain social media account according to their website. There are actually similar system  that does the same and it is being used now in bounty campaigns.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:08:51 PM

They have an automated technology to calculate your earnings, looks interesting, huh? But, I don't know much about how they do the calculation.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:20:55 PM

You can waiting for TEST NET of ONZ coin finish. And keep voting to their delegate, even if you cannot get enough vote for active delegate, you still can get sharing rewards from those forging pools.
Even it has no value right now, with the help of the community no matter what are their plans in joining in the campaign and for the platform, it would really be an important part of the development of ONZ coin.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:53:09 PM

Even it has no value right now, with the help of the community no matter what are their plans in joining in the campaign and for the platform, it would really be an important part of the development of ONZ coin.
The coin development is a very good idea now but on the site I saw only two versions of the wallet and they are test. I think the developer should quickly make wallets for all the palatforms and not just for IOS and Windows.

Earlier wrote that there should be a beta version of the purse on the android. But the exact date or time of release is not known.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:53:46 PM

This project is enjoying by a lots of people because it gives rewards to the people around. It is a really great strategy that the ONZ team come up with which is an effective way to struggle to the different obstacles ans challenges in the community of crypro currency. The rewards really works on people.
rabotacoin

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:55:21 PM

The coin development is a very good idea now but on the site I saw only two versions of the wallet and they are test. I think the developer should quickly make wallets for all the palatforms and not just for IOS and Windows.
most likely this is still only in development. First, wallets are issued on the main platforms, and then only on all the others. I think the developers will soon implement your request.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:02:13 PM

This is truly thr new generation of social media because if it diversity and functionality. It would be generating huge traffic on the internet for the coming years.

If they can create social media that have a big marketplace, That would be a unique feature that will attract many members to join the platform.
It will be a great challenge for the team to gather users, for real. But the great advantage that this platform have compared to other social networking site is the offer they going to give to its users. The novelty of this platform is that it shares a ratio of profit to its users.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:21:06 PM

This can happen if Onz coin is really serious in developing of this project, I also hope that many investors will join this project so that onz coin will have enough profits to support this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:42:34 PM

Actually the word sell maybe not helpful work to understand, what they did, is they take benefit of your content like when share your photos or write an article, or make video on their platform, and also they use your personal data for advertising purpose on their platform. that will make profit for them and will share it with you by rewarding with their coin (ONZ).
It mean like facebook using our personal data for make their facebook ads target? I have know about bitlander, ONZ is the same? Pay for posting or sharing any at their platform?
That is what they said but even though they used our personal data, we are also using their services for free. I don't even know about this thing and how they used our personal data.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:45:17 PM

I see only TestNet for IOS and window. When we will have TestNet for android? I want try to using at on my tablet. And bonus for buy ONZcoin is end?

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:23:55 PM

Nice, a social media with big marketplace, this is unique and will attract many investors to join and participate. But can devs make it? Can this project become successful?

Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: