Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:18:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥  (Read 62991 times)
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:13:07 PM

Is There any testnet or a way we could try how the platform is going to be like ? I would like to get a first look on the platform and how the features mentioned are going to feel like using it.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:40:14 PM

There is lack of information about how this platform will work or how their share the profit with their user, I hope they update their white paper soon and give us more details in easy way to understand.
I think they not build a social platform like steemit or facebook, instead you have to give them permission to access to ur social media, but i'm wondering how this is going to work in case fb and twitter banned their service.
In what i have understand is that they will have their own social media which is the Onz platform. I am just curious of how they will share profit to it. If they are trying to access or have a control on our social media accounts, i just hope that there are permissions needed from the user and still users hace their privacies.

That's what I thought in first ( building their own social media), but after I read their whitepaper carefully I found a section that explaining a little bit about how their service is going to work, and it turned out that they will track and analyze our socials media like twitter, facebook etc and that users will need to give them permission, is going be like when apps ask to access to personal stuff on be able to post and read message ....
I think need to add section to explain that in details, so we can understand more.
Shocked "apps ask to access to personal stuff on be able to post and read message" that's a real problem for its user if it's really true. We know that it will track our daily activities in a given social media platform, I think the team might really explain how secure  the platform and it won't extract something from the use out of the scope of the project.
Social Media networking sites (i.e. Facebook) are actually selling our data to the big companies. It is necessary in order to narrow down their target market and not randomly advertise to anywho. But the sad thing is, they are not sharing the profit with the users. This platform really is a game changer wherein in it will share their profits to the users after the sale of the users' data.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:23:11 PM

There is lack of information about how this platform will work or how their share the profit with their user, I hope they update their white paper soon and give us more details in easy way to understand.
I think they not build a social platform like steemit or facebook, instead you have to give them permission to access to ur social media, but i'm wondering how this is going to work in case fb and twitter banned their service.
In what i have understand is that they will have their own social media which is the Onz platform. I am just curious of how they will share profit to it. If they are trying to access or have a control on our social media accounts, i just hope that there are permissions needed from the user and still users hace their privacies.

That's what I thought in first ( building their own social media), but after I read their whitepaper carefully I found a section that explaining a little bit about how their service is going to work, and it turned out that they will track and analyze our socials media like twitter, facebook etc and that users will need to give them permission, is going be like when apps ask to access to personal stuff on be able to post and read message ....
I think need to add section to explain that in details, so we can understand more.
But do you think that it will depend if the facebook, twitter and other social media company accept this platform, or they can directly have access to our social media accounts with just the permission of the user and not of the social media companies? What i am trying to point out is do they have to be a partner of these social media companies in order for their services to work out?

Facebook and twitter have API that allow third party to access to user data if the user give them permission, just like when you download app on play store and those apps access to your photos and camera etc..., But when those companies banned a service then it can't use their API anymore. We do that everyday when we sign up with our social media on different websites for example or download apps on playstore.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:35:14 PM

In the pre-mine phase, the total population of ONG is 180,000,000 tons of ONG. As the purpose of ICO, ONZ team
Want to get extra help funding the project. Thus, the only part of the total population is 135,000,000 ONG (75%)
ESP and ICQ will be given. The rest of it will be stored for the project.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:38:47 PM

A really good project that will eventually and will surely be the New Generation Crypto Social Media for the whole community. I will remain a supporter of the ONZ Project and also, just like other people here, I keep watching this project for more interesting updates and better improvements of the ONZ Project.
Definitely, this project could have a huge profit which it different features are looks so promising and convincing. Hoping for a great success on this project and the team must consistent to their different obligations of this spectacular project.
Any project can work or fail and in this project I'm not 100% sure that it will work, but if I look at how the team works. I think the team should raise enough money for their project. But it's really very strange why they do not wear the company's signature. I have not yet seen this signature.
Yes, it's strange. Until now, the existence of the project, it was already possible to create a signature campaign. But they did not.
really strange. In my opinion, the signature campaign is also one of the good advertising options. Perhaps the developers will add this campaign to their project, I will follow it.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 08:20:25 PM

A really good project that will eventually and will surely be the New Generation Crypto Social Media for the whole community. I will remain a supporter of the ONZ Project and also, just like other people here, I keep watching this project for more interesting updates and better improvements of the ONZ Project.
Definitely, this project could have a huge profit which it different features are looks so promising and convincing. Hoping for a great success on this project and the team must consistent to their different obligations of this spectacular project.
Any project can work or fail and in this project I'm not 100% sure that it will work, but if I look at how the team works. I think the team should raise enough money for their project. But it's really very strange why they do not wear the company's signature. I have not yet seen this signature.
Yes, it's strange. Until now, the existence of the project, it was already possible to create a signature campaign. But they did not.
really strange. In my opinion, the signature campaign is also one of the good advertising options. Perhaps the developers will add this campaign to their project, I will follow it.
ONZ is surely very high potential project with a great concept of social media and blockchain integration but every project needs marketing and having a signature campaign is a very good way to promote the project and gather huge investments.
Apart from signature campaign in given project I and without it supervise a huge amount of other promoting tools. Including other campaigns. So, that it is quite possible to get along and without expenditures on signature.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:26:32 PM

ONZ is surely very high potential project with a great concept of social media and blockchain integration but every project needs marketing and having a signature campaign is a very good way to promote the project and gather huge investments.
Apart from signature campaign in given project I and without it supervise a huge amount of other promoting tools. Including other campaigns. So, that it is quite possible to get along and without expenditures on signature.
Yes, their are some other ways to promote a project other than signature campaign but I think having a promotional bounty is always good as the project will get more supporters due the the paid bounty and surely this Bounty amount is worth risking for the high investment of the project.

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:35:18 PM

Yes, their are some other ways to promote a project other than signature campaign but I think having a promotional bounty is always good as the project will get more supporters due the the paid bounty and surely this Bounty amount is worth risking for the high investment of the project.

Thus advertising plays an active role in the industry which will enlarge the business, bounty program launch itself brings opportunities for the supporters initially and it also helps all the investors to know about the new business launch in the crypto platform and that makes them participate.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:47:49 PM

I like the idea of getting paid just by using your social media app, but I would like to know how does that works in real life?
I guess you will get paid by the numbers of activity you made on thier social media platform and there go be a mathematical algorithm that calculates that.

Or maybe it will be base on the numbers of completed tasks in the website, there will be a lot of factors to consider if devs are going to give rewards to all members of the site.
The devlopers of ONZ coins guve good rewards who will complete the task on the website.so the more and more prople will participate into this project and get the rewards.the devlopers used good strategy like this.
If such tasks completion is launching it will also be a challenging aspect for all the users and every one likes such key deliverables where we can utilize our skills in a right manner with ONZ.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:50:39 PM

Is There any testnet or a way we could try how the platform is going to be like ? I would like to get a first look on the platform and how the features mentioned are going to feel like using it.
I don't think that there can be something like this for testing.
I just think that thier will be an alpha or beta testing.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:59:01 PM

Such testing should not be in the live site it can be pretested and all the instructions require to be validated twice or thrice as every single instruction is more valuable that lead the ONZ step forward with all success.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:07:03 PM

You won't see someone wearing their signature here, they will be on other thread or spread out since the bounty campaign is quite strict about the rules.
contractus325

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:43:01 PM

Such testing should not be in the live site it can be pretested and all the instructions require to be validated twice or thrice as every single instruction is more valuable that lead the ONZ step forward with all success.

I agree that the beta version will probably appear. In crypto world, It's all about investing as long as we're not sure how it will look. If you show more things it will probably be after ICO and then the price will be much higher if a lot of people see how it works in practice. Good luck!
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:46:17 AM

But do you think that it will depend if the facebook, twitter and other social media company accept this platform, or they can directly have access to our social media accounts with just the permission of the user and not of the social media companies? What i am trying to point out is do they have to be a partner of these social media companies in order for their services to work out?

yes this is a good point of view. I also doubt that big social media companies allow ONZ to experiment on their platforms. This is a startup project so in the meantime after they launch they are going to fusion with small social media companies...
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:28:24 AM

This is truly thr new generation of social media because if it diversity and functionality. It would be generating huge traffic on the internet for the coming years.
I also agree that this will be a generation of internet that will be very useful of course for the next generation.
I agree. In 10 years, the use of the Internet will be 2x greater at least. Every year, the Internet get into more areas of our lives.
I think there is no need to wait that long, the internet is now very popular and much enjoyed by the community.
for today the Internet is an integral part of our life. Therefore, you need to support the ONZ project, which will be useful to many users of the network.
yes surely i will support this ONZ project and i will also recommend this project.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:17:16 AM

We all know that the social media has been become a part of almost all people in the planet we are living. This is one of the result of the emerging and very powerful technology we already have. But in this devevelopment we didn't see the different posibilities like this that our personal informations being submitted by the users are being used for different business. So this project is the great thing to deal with this circumstances.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:35:00 AM

Facebook and twitter have API that allow third party to access to user data if the user give them permission, just like when you download app on play store and those apps access to your photos and camera etc..., But when those companies banned a service then it can't use their API anymore. We do that everyday when we sign up with our social media on different websites for example or download apps on playstore.
I see, i also notice that in some games where it ask for permission in accessing my photos and sometimes my contacts which is why I get confused sometimes of why do they need to access those. Now i know that these games are taking our information in order for them to gain profit.

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:58:00 AM

I can admit that the idea deserves attention, but it seems to me that it is not possible to get profit from social networks for one person. There is a possibility, but it will be minimal ... so should we pay attention to this project?
There are alot of people doing a good income on social media like, bloggers, vidoe bloggers, influencers and much more they just need to get traffic huge amounts of traffic to thier link to be able to earn. So for me social media is a great way to earn a decent income.
Indeed, but how about an introvert people? So many people are too shy to expose his/her face on the social media.

Also, Social Media pages now are like the news to people because you can see everything there and ONZ will be the one to compete with those social sites soon.

iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:46:43 AM

The opportunity to profit from this project will not be for all users, but for many users it is an opportunity to earn passive income. On this project, it is necessary to pay attention first of all to those who will actively introduce social networks

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:00:49 AM

The opportunity to profit from this project will not be for all users, but for many users it is an opportunity to earn passive income. On this project, it is necessary to pay attention first of all to those who will actively introduce social networks

yess, lets talk about business ... in my opinion this opportunity is good for social media wolfs like network marketers and even for journalist who are advertising their news in social platforms.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: