Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:39:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥  (Read 62991 times)
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:16:03 PM

This is truly thr new generation of social media because if it diversity and functionality. It would be generating huge traffic on the internet for the coming years.
I also agree that this will be a generation of internet that will be very useful of course for the next generation.
I agree. In 10 years, the use of the Internet will be 2x greater at least. Every year, the Internet get into more areas of our lives.
I think there is no need to wait that long, the internet is now very popular and much enjoyed by the community.
for today the Internet is an integral part of our life. Therefore, you need to support the ONZ project, which will be useful to many users of the network.
yes surely i will support this ONZ project and i will also recommend this project.
Agree with how the internet is becoming an "integral" part of our life due to how it's popular and recommended by many today. By using the internet we are also giving out our information to some people that might really have value for them and ONZ will surely make a way that we are earning what we are sharing in the web.
Exactly. This will surely surprise the world if it will be made possible through the dev team and their supporters. Who would have thought that someone will create a social network which shares profit to its users. We will no longer spend our time  in social media without earning something. This will be groundbreaking platform for real.
I think that the usage will be 5 times than the current traffic unlike your statement.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MikesLeo

Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:58:24 PM

ONZ is completely a positive workflow with loads of opportunities as we experience we have reward system and it openly convey how we get used by promoting companies through the feed backs or small surveys, did any one experience such scenarios Huh
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:54:54 PM

It is true that social media can be a great way to earn money but don't you think the one's who actually earn due to social media are really less and this project might be of interest to only that small percentage of users? And what about the social media sites they surely do use our information but they have a user agreement to make sure not to share this information with anyone. How do you plan on tackling that issue.
I will not agree with you. The fact is that suppressing amount of people, which are provided with Internet they registered in social networks. It is really huge number the person which is difficult even to imagine. Even if 5-10% amount thought from it of wages through one's account - that it already huge audience.

you both have points, it is still be base on how devs will hande it and how many data will be collected. The good thing from this project is they will pay for it unline to those others that are not paying but using our data.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:44:56 PM

It is true that social media can be a great way to earn money but don't you think the one's who actually earn due to social media are really less and this project might be of interest to only that small percentage of users? And what about the social media sites they surely do use our information but they have a user agreement to make sure not to share this information with anyone. How do you plan on tackling that issue.
I will not agree with you. The fact is that suppressing amount of people, which are provided with Internet they registered in social networks. It is really huge number the person which is difficult even to imagine. Even if 5-10% amount thought from it of wages through one's account - that it already huge audience.
Yes, and it is not small percentage of users. I have see Bitlanders have their function about earn BTC via contribute content at their social, and another is steemit (paid by STEEM). Why they want pay for us by contribute data instead of free like google and facebook? They want build big data Smiley big business because of they come to this business after them Smiley

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:51:57 PM

There is lack of information about how this platform will work or how their share the profit with their user, I hope they update their white paper soon and give us more details in easy way to understand.
I think they not build a social platform like steemit or facebook, instead you have to give them permission to access to ur social media, but i'm wondering how this is going to work in case fb and twitter banned their service.
In what i have understand is that they will have their own social media which is the Onz platform. I am just curious of how they will share profit to it. If they are trying to access or have a control on our social media accounts, i just hope that there are permissions needed from the user and still users hace their privacies.

That's what I thought in first ( building their own social media), but after I read their whitepaper carefully I found a section that explaining a little bit about how their service is going to work, and it turned out that they will track and analyze our socials media like twitter, facebook etc and that users will need to give them permission, is going be like when apps ask to access to personal stuff on be able to post and read message ....
I think need to add section to explain that in details, so we can understand more.
But do you think that it will depend if the facebook, twitter and other social media company accept this platform, or they can directly have access to our social media accounts with just the permission of the user and not of the social media companies? What i am trying to point out is do they have to be a partner of these social media companies in order for their services to work out?

Facebook and twitter have API that allow third party to access to user data if the user give them permission, just like when you download app on play store and those apps access to your photos and camera etc..., But when those companies banned a service then it can't use their API anymore. We do that everyday when we sign up with our social media on different websites for example or download apps on playstore.
I see, i also notice that in some games where it ask for permission in accessing my photos and sometimes my contacts which is why I get confused sometimes of why do they need to access those. Now i know that these games are taking our information in order for them to gain profit.

in order for apps and games to work correctly, permission is required, if the app was to take photos or edit photos then  accessing to your camera is necessary, the same here with ONZ, they need to access your information and account in order to analyze you social media, but of course your info will use for advertising purpose.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:38:20 PM

Very easy to get some ONZ at now via 3 steps 1. Subscribe ONZ newsletter amd join ONZ telegram group and be active at here Wink. Who haven't join ONZ airdrop, don't missing it!
maro159

Merit: 19

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:48:01 PM

Yes, and it is not small percentage of users. I have see Bitlanders have their function about earn BTC via contribute content at their social, and another is steemit (paid by STEEM). Why they want pay for us by contribute data instead of free like google and facebook? They want build big data Smiley big business because of they come to this business after them Smiley
Can't agree at all. Companies like facebook or google will always have more data about users, because they have data from everyone, not only from those who are willing. This is a few thousand times as much.
OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 09:28:25 AM

Anyone want to try the TESTNET?

You can get 20 ONZ Test Coin on Testnet with following steps.

https://medium.com/onzcoin/get-some-test-coin-with-onz-faucet-2a00655f2a6f

Enjoy! Feel how ONZ work!  Grin

Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:05:16 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2018, 01:20:15 AM by Prk_7

Can't agree at all. Companies like facebook or google will always have more data about users, because they have data from everyone, not only from those who are willing. This is a few thousand times as much.
Yeah, that is true. The ONZ project has a very good idea and has the potential to go ahead. It'll be interesting to see how they make things work out. Definitely this project is something I'll be constantly watching!
BranZolt

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:16:01 AM

you both have points, it is still be base on how devs will hande it and how many data will be collected. The good thing from this project is they will pay for it unline to those others that are not paying but using our data.
Yeah I guess now everything is in the hands of devs and how they want the Platform to be. And about the pay that's a win win situation for us and the platform. Hope to see this platform go ahead  it'll be interesting to see how this turns out to be!
You are correct mate, I think that the developers make things happen but the management team has the real power or the ability to change the working or even the structure of the project itself.
kanways8

Activity: 388
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:30:56 AM

Blockchain for Social Networks

this is a good project. i like it. they have nice team too. there is have a good technology. good luck guys
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:52:26 AM

Enjoy! Feel how ONZ work!  Grin

Very usefull and step by step guiding about test nest. How about 30 ONZ at website airdrop? Could it claim atm?
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:24:12 AM

To implement this project, you need to do a great job. How do developers think how much they want to work with social networks. It seems that there is a lot of negotiations with social networks

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:26:49 AM

Yeah I guess now everything is in the hands of devs and how they want the Platform to be. And about the pay that's a win win situation for us and the platform. Hope to see this platform go ahead  it'll be interesting to see how this turns out to be!
You are correct mate, I think that the developers make things happen but the management team has the real power or the ability to change the working or even the structure of the project itself.

Most ICOs these days have small af teams without "management" and "dev" teams being separate. It's usually the same 2-3 dudes who do it all at once
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:14:48 AM

Very usefull and step by step guiding about test nest. How about 30 ONZ at website airdrop? Could it claim atm?

It will be good if you people can claim every hour but not in the test.net I guess. But anyway good job on the updates ONZ team.

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:31:58 AM

So this type of platform, same like other social networks or social medias that collects data, but the difference between them is that Onz will share a profit. But how do they earn from or data?

It was explained in the OP. They will collect our data and they will sell it to companies who need it. Onz coin will share to us what profit they have got from selling it.

Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:21:53 PM

Most ICOs these days have small af teams without "management" and "dev" teams being separate. It's usually the same 2-3 dudes who do it all at once
With only 2-3 persons does it actually matters to a project or it depends on what kind of platform that will be created? Maybe if the project is only small and maybe yes it has a chance to have only few team members.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:33:10 PM

So this type of platform, same like other social networks or social medias that collects data, but the difference between them is that Onz will share a profit. But how do they earn from or data?

It was explained in the OP. They will collect our data and they will sell it to companies who need it. Onz coin will share to us what profit they have got from selling it.
Sounds good to me that it is a fair and square kind of negotiation and I wonder what kind of data that they will collect to us users. Well, lets see what will be the outcome of this platform and since social networking sites are banning ICO then this project will have the chance to success.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:33:27 PM

The value of ONZCoin varies with recognition and the level of trust within the whole community. It is not in physical form but it exhibits properties similar to physical currencies and allows for instantaneous transactions and borderless transfers of ownership.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:38:16 PM

Upon reading about the 20 Onz test net, is it really not convertible to real onz token? It will be more attractive if devs will give some free coins by testing it. Anyway, keep up the good work dev.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: