Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:07:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥  (Read 62991 times)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:26:42 AM

Yes, the project does not have a roadmap, but if you think about it for such an amount of time, developers would be able to create it and make it publicly available, why have not they done it yet?
Without the roadmap how can the investors study their activities? Roadmap is needed for a platform to have a smooth guidelines of activities. Maybe the team will now have to release the roadmap so that people will not think of negative issues.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrPix

Activity: 308
Merit: 29

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:39:05 AM

how much has project already raised?
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:43:18 AM

Yes, the project does not have a roadmap, but if you think about it for such an amount of time, developers would be able to create it and make it publicly available, why have not they done it yet?
Without the roadmap how can the investors study their activities? Roadmap is needed for a platform to have a smooth guidelines of activities. Maybe the team will now have to release the roadmap so that people will not think of negative issues.
The roadmap exists on their website it's just that the calendar and specific activities are not stated. But if you need to be updated I think following their twiter account and telegram will help a lot.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:05:00 PM

___snip___
What the fuck of you to promotion your ICO at here. This is ONZ topic, you can creat your own topic or you will get banned because of this.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:12:37 PM

The roadmap exists on their website it's just that the calendar and specific activities are not stated. But if you need to be updated I think following their twiter account and telegram will help a lot.
many people are wondering why there is no road map for the project. Developers need to post it here as soon as possible so that we can see it. I hope they will soon do it.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:18:15 PM

Maybe they are busy developing the platform? I agree that if the project is really serious they should make the white paper but I understand them that they still need time to finish it.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:45:55 PM

A short video but explains how ONZ wants this platform to be used and accessed worldwide by all people using social media or a lot of people to be able to gain profit from their own activities done in the web. Continue posting videos and I suggest a more detailed one in order to attract people easily that likes video presentations.
The video they put up is really introductive and hence worth watching. Onz platform is really taking socialmedia to the next level. Before this platform only people with sponsorship could get paid, Onz has pushed the boundaries further and helped the normal users too!

Yes your are right, they are a project that really wants to help normal users not just by earning a big profit from it. I hope many investors will support it because it can really help us a lot.
Agree in fact with you, millions of people daily visit social networks and very big number of such users engages in advertising on their page of social network. And as well many people thought simply ever and wages through one's account. Now such people will have such opportunity.
Yes, giving the real advantage for the user itself to gain from what he/she is doing in the social media. Hoping that ONZ will implement this platform successfully with the help of the community.
ONZ team would really required some special technical team who can advertise better about ONZ including the video advertising that could really trend the social media and spread the word ONZ.
That is true, advertising surely makes a huge difference in promotion of the project which helps them to gain Investors. They give an earning opportunity to their users who use the platform. I'm sure many might be interested in this idea, with a good advertising and marketing they'll surely gain a lot of investors, which will be beneficial for the project!
Definitely that is true and advertisement really the main reason of the campaign. If the team can come up with better advertisement then maybe this will be have something to be in the future.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 01:59:25 PM

A Crypto Social Media. This is my first time I've seen a crypto social media but I'm concerned how can I earn by simply posting, commenting, sharing like the usual social media did?
I think is mostly how you connect with the network and how people actually responds to your reach out so if you connect really well of course you should earn ONZ coin

mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:50:43 PM

A Crypto Social Media. This is my first time I've seen a crypto social media but I'm concerned how can I earn by simply posting, commenting, sharing like the usual social media did?
I think is mostly how you connect with the network and how people actually responds to your reach out so if you connect really well of course you should earn ONZ coin
Perhaps they might add some more skills to their project and hopefully they are going to have good narket response ahead. Also the ONZ platform will be good and profitable for many social media addicts and hope they find their profits in it.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:54:02 PM

Me too, i have also the same thoughts. How can we earn from using social medias aside from selling our data? And how investors can gain profits from investing in this project?

cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:26:48 PM

ONZ really seems a great project and also it has too constructive concepts which will always tend to attract a huge number of investors to the project. I have some dpubts about this project. Will it really serve the opportunity to earn ONZ coin from the social media? Of yes, then hola the project is surely going to turn great ahead.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:31:49 PM

Maybe they are just polishing all the contents of their road map?For now, lets wait when the devs will announce it, but still hoping that they will announce their road map soon.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 03:57:31 PM

Maybe they are just polishing all the contents of their road map?For now, lets wait when the devs will announce it, but still hoping that they will announce their road map soon.
Even i am eagerly waiting for their roadmap and hope that they update that soon because it will then allow us to see the future of the coin and consider our future plans by giving the project a fix time.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:17:45 PM

Me too, i have also the same thoughts. How can we earn from using social medias aside from selling our data? And how investors can gain profits from investing in this project?
We do require to understand initially what we are doing when we are dealing with anything, with no understanding if you sit writing a review for a product or a guest book entry for just the receptionist ask you, it means you are advertising the hotel with your guest book entry you made. So we require the analyze things before we proceed and ONZ clear highlights how most of the companies does the same thing by grabbing our reviews for the brand advertising and we are not getting companies profit share for our mode of branding them.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:13:19 PM

ONZ really seems a great project and also it has too constructive concepts which will always tend to attract a huge number of investors to the project. I have some dpubts about this project. Will it really serve the opportunity to earn ONZ coin from the social media? Of yes, then hola the project is surely going to turn great ahead.
Yeah, the concept is really different and captivating, but at the same time it’s questionable too. How can our activity on the social platform be anything worth giving us the token? The instructions are unclear. I think they’ll inform us about this later.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:20:34 PM

Yeah, the concept is really different and captivating, but at the same time it’s questionable too. How can our activity on the social platform be anything worth giving us the token? The instructions are unclear. I think they’ll inform us about this later.
Yes , as you mentioned this point in your statement, I agree with your opinion, I think that we just have to wait and see.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 06:59:31 PM

Answer is very simple in fact, project will sell advertising with huge amount of unique examination through accounts of the users. Thereby you will be able to locate advertising on your page and to receive award depending on her popularity for it.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:56:39 PM

A short video but explains how ONZ wants this platform to be used and accessed worldwide by all people using social media or a lot of people to be able to gain profit from their own activities done in the web. Continue posting videos and I suggest a more detailed one in order to attract people easily that likes video presentations.
The video they put up is really introductive and hence worth watching. Onz platform is really taking socialmedia to the next level. Before this platform only people with sponsorship could get paid, Onz has pushed the boundaries further and helped the normal users too!

Yes your are right, they are a project that really wants to help normal users not just by earning a big profit from it. I hope many investors will support it because it can really help us a lot.
Agree in fact with you, millions of people daily visit social networks and very big number of such users engages in advertising on their page of social network. And as well many people thought simply ever and wages through one's account. Now such people will have such opportunity.

I agree, maybe they already think that possible situation. Hopefully having an airdrop could really gives big help if they provide on this project if possible. As I think this project has a huge potential that can benefited by many.
I also agree with you. Now not only users of social networks do advertising crypto, but also stars, whose subscribers reach millions. Therefore, it is profitable to advertise projects there.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:00:25 PM

Onz platform has realy a great concept under development. I just hope that it all goes well and will be supported by alot of members of this community.
Once it is officially launch i believe that many will be attracted to this kind of project. Maybe for now it there will be not many but once it will have a good promotions this can boom real quick.
I also think that the Onz project does not have enough advertising campaigns that could bring more people into the project. Perhaps in the near future, developers will still pay attention to this.
Yes i completely agreed with you.Still many of people didn't know about the ONZ coin.so i think the developrs need to do more promotion of ONZ coin. it will help project to attract more investeros and also get the great potential.
cryptoair32

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:45:30 PM

It seems that they are working all the time, there are news on social media, ICO is going on. Not a big problem, which we should worry about yet, but I'd like to see a detailed roadmap.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: