Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:07:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how can the beggars access Bitcoin?  (Read 2042 times)
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:29:50 PM

Only if there's a concerned cetizen that can provide gadget with wifi or internet for beggars and willing share their knowledge about bitcoin  for  them to get involve about it or have an idea on how to manage or handle it.
It is really amazing that someone takes this step and help beggars getting involved into this cryptocurrencies world. Bitcoin is the one which is going to take over world soon followed by other cryptocurrencies. We should know that wife is not available all over the world and it is not free even in the developed states. The thing is that even if we provide them with Wi-Fi devices, they need to recharge it or like pay for using internet. This is not so easy.
Harper6

Activity: 255
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 09:21:32 PM

Only if there's a concerned cetizen that can provide gadget with wifi or internet for beggars and willing share their knowledge about bitcoin  for  them to get involve about it or have an idea on how to manage or handle it.
It is really amazing that someone takes this step and help beggars getting involved into this cryptocurrencies world. Bitcoin is the one which is going to take over world soon followed by other cryptocurrencies. We should know that wife is not available all over the world and it is not free even in the developed states. The thing is that even if we provide them with Wi-Fi devices, they need to recharge it or like pay for using internet. This is not so easy.
We need to create smart homes and cities for beggars to use and access bitcoin without any payment. This is possible only where Wi-Fi is available without charges. I don’t think so there is anyone so generous for taking this step. Those who are rich or getting richer in crypto market, they are always thinking about becoming the richest. No one is ready to help beggars and poor except for governments.
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:23:28 PM

lol, it's actually funy question, but well. If I was beggar, one of street-beggars in world, where everyone used bitcoins as main currency, I would make hand tattoo with QR code of my bitcoin wallet, so everyone would just scan my QR code to send bitcoins, and I would used ATMs to move bitcoins to another place or beg someone to buy something using their device and then transfer bitcoins via ATMs to their wallets. I would even make one QR code tattoo on face and on ass (you never know what will happen tho).
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:45:56 PM

If all paper money were change into Bitcoins, can it be access and use by everyone? how can the beggars access Bitcoin?

Each beggars has their own different story why they ended of being beggar. In order for us to access bitcoin, we must have knowledge about of our modern technology especially internet.  Internet is the number one gateway to access bitcoin or to earn bitcoin. So if those beggars knows how to access internet,  they wouldnt have a problem angmore.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:52:54 PM

I think beggars can access bitcoin by going to the cafe to do their work because the cost of the cafe is not expensive. for me to do a job with bitcoin does not require a lot of capital, which is important the willingness to work with bitcoin is very high.

xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 12:10:13 AM

Beggars accessing or using bitcoin is impossible, they don't have their own gadgets to access on the internet for them to be able to use bitcoin, also add it up that they don't have the knowledge about bitcoin, so they are going to have hard times on how to use it and how it works. But, it could be happen if the Government will do something about it like helping the beggars not to be beggars forever.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 12:11:42 AM

If all paper money were change into Bitcoins, can it be access and use by everyone? how can the beggars access Bitcoin?

If that actually happens then every products and services should be by that time well adapted to bitcoin like bitcoin wallet address scanners across the city that you can seamlessly buy products and avail services. Maybe there are form of disposable printable cards that you can print a qr code with a specific amount of btc you want to share or give to someone.

The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:18:32 AM

I think that is one of the faults that cryptocurrency would have, sending donations to these beggars that you point and refer to would be difficult. Excet of course if the people that would gove them the alms would as what other form people have said and discussed that they would be encashing it first and then giving the paper money encashed as alms. That is why I think that cryptocurrency can still answer for that
Nicoletan0831

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:03:29 AM

That was my previous argument with my friends that bitcoin will never replace fiat because there are certain sector of society that has no access with Bitcoin. Example poorest of the poor, rural area with no access of internet and smart phone, disabled people, etc. So saying that bitcoin or crypto will replace the fiat is non-sense.
Allura74

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:37:39 AM

If that actually happens then every products and services should be by that time well adapted to bitcoin like bitcoin wallet address scanners across the city that you can seamlessly buy products and avail services. Maybe there are form of disposable printable cards that you can print a qr code with a specific amount of btc you want to share or give to someone.
Well, we literaly know that being a beggar is maybe a lack or incapable of working a normal job as what the norms do so how can they use bitcoin if they have no gadget for accessing bitcoin system? that is a tricky way to do, only time can change the situation the time when the world is fully digitalize an everything has come and go digitally. i don't think so if that time will have already a crypto beggar.

Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:47:03 AM

I think it would not work to beggars because they don't have the right amount of knowledge , it's impossible to the beggars. And I think the solution is put them on an area where they can learn , and give them some phones.
Lyne01

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:56:29 AM

Beggars will remain beggars if that happens. Unless someone will offer them a free training and free bitcoins. Also, if that happens, I would put up a "Bitcoin Charity" and gather all beggars to train them in Bitcoin. and you can donate some of your bitcoin in that charity.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:08:20 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 10:37:42 AM by Xenoph0bia

Beggars will remain beggars if that happens. Unless someone will offer them a free training and free bitcoins. Also, if that happens, I would put up a "Bitcoin Charity" and gather all beggars to train them in Bitcoin. and you can donate some of your bitcoin in that charity.
I think it will be very difficult for beggars to get access of  bitcoin as bitcoin needs and internet connection which is not available everywhere.Moreover they will be needing a mobile phone or laptop to use bitcoin which will be very expensive for them.Beggars are also illiterates so they will not know how to operate bitcoin.They do not know about the market.They do not know how to invest.They even do not have money to invest.They do not know about the signature campaigns also and cannot write posts on the topics.
ayesha703

Activity: 110
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:20:09 AM

I don't think beggars can access to bitcoin. Because for having to access bitcoin, they must have bought it with money or they have to work for it into some websites. For both, they need to have a laptop or smart device and also money. If they have enough money to buy bitcoin they are not beggars.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:58:10 PM

I think it will be very difficult for beggars to get access of  bitcoin as bitcoin needs and internet connection which is not available everywhere.Moreover they will be needing a mobile phone or laptop to use bitcoin which will be very expensive for them.Beggars are also illiterates so they will not know how to operate bitcoin.They do not know about the market.They do not know how to invest.They even do not have money to invest.They do not know about the signature campaigns also and cannot write posts on the topics.
To help the beggars to improve their lives they need money, and they are still having a hard time in getting money from the streets so that is a common sense for us that even the bitcoin will be hard for them to get into their hands because the needs before being capable of accessing bitcoin needs money from the start, from internet and also the device already cost a lot for them so it is a really impossible thing for the beggars to get into bitcoin.
jinksters09

Activity: 126
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:00:10 PM

Probably you need to teach them how to used computer or mobile devices first learned the basics because it is where all began and besides if you know the basics then easily maneuver your way through bitcoin.

jhamz03

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:47:08 AM

Ofcourse it can be access and use by everyone, if everything were change in the future like the paper money into digital, and so the beggars will change too if they are part of the futuristic world. Nowadays everyone can access digital currency by using only smart phones, so why not the beggars, like who knows in the future maybe not only smart phone but in cheap phones too like call and txt only that is affordable to them, that can receive and send cryptocurrency just like load balance.
jayes

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:48:24 AM

beggars are dependent upon the mercy of the giver. It seems thats beggars had been deprived of the opportunity to have access on bitcoin. Beggars can still have access bitcoin through donation or dole-outs or grant.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:52:08 AM

Of course! Everyone can access and use bitcoin as long as you have a gadget that can access to internet. Maybe the beggars are collecting pennies just to rent gadgets or computers so that they can access to bitcoin. And it's their opportunity to change their lives for good.

Paper money will not change by any cryptocurrency, government will not allow that in the first place and also its more convenient to use fiat money specially to those who are poor who can't afford to buy a gadget or what so ever. Cryptocurrency is just a better way to transact money online, monitor things easily and basically not to change fiat money.
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:06:37 PM

They ecannot access Bitcoin and its very sad for them. If all paper money will be converted to bitcoin, I will initiate to train the beggars about Bitcoin and give them free access to internet. I will also raise fund to give them smartphones or computers so that they can access and make transactions in bitcoin. If we all do that, then the beggars will also have the chance to be rich.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: