Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:46:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how can the beggars access Bitcoin?  (Read 2042 times)
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:28:29 PM

Unfortunately, well if you are specifying beggars like the ones who roam the streets and beg for spare change or food, they cannot access or gain access to Bitcoin due to the absence of the basic needs in accessing the Internet, Electricity and thru this equipment's we can access simple Bitcoin wallets and other things related to cryptocurrency.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:10:27 PM

If all paper money were change into Bitcoins, can it be access and use by everyone? how can the beggars access Bitcoin?
As long as the beggars can access the internet they can finding bitcoin from it. I think beggars not should to ask bitcoin from other people because we can easily get bitcoin and other cryptocurrenncy like joining on airdrop and giveaways.
With a PC or a smart phone which they cannot afford, have never used before and will take them years to even try to get used to right ? We are talking about beggars here bro and not someone who is just poor but with some knowledge about how to access the internet. I am not sure where you are from, but the beggars over here will actually use the paper wallet you give them to wrap some weed and smoke or probably throw it in the garbage.

Probably beggars will and maybe a lot of development will come up that would make having cryptocurrency accessible to almost everyone. Most of them are still very much limited to the digital age and the know nothing about it, so which makes it pretty difficult. No matter how you try to teach some of them though, you may just end up wasting your time. So, that may be one of the reasons we will still have fiat in place anyway.
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:25:55 PM

If all paper money were change into Bitcoins, can it be access and use by everyone? how can the beggars access Bitcoin?

The question sounds at least strange. First of all, why should beggars beg for Bitcoin? They need cash. Secondly, curious, who will give them crypto ever?
qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:57:25 PM

Generally, everyone has access to cryptocurrencies but not everyone has the means of acquiring so. People from the marginalised sector are hindered by their current circumstances into acquiring cryptocurrencies as they lack the necessary factors, like having a stable internet connection and an electronic wallet. Maybe in the future once we adapt and embrace a digitalised form of payment, people from that sector would be able to have the means of getting cryptocurrencies. But as for our current situation? I doubt about it.

The question sounds at least strange. First of all, why should beggars beg for Bitcoin? They need cash. Secondly, curious, who will give them crypto ever?

Technically, beggars are under the 'marginalised sector' and not all of them beg for money. As our world adapts fiat as the main currency for transactions, I believe that cryptocurrencies are irrelevant into their situation as they need to focus more into their livelihood rather than worrying about having bitcoin.
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:43:43 AM

I don’t think that the simplest android device is so expensive. Contrariwise I heard about homeless people in USA who can not to buy the house but they hold different kinds of gadgets. So they are able to accept cryptocurrency.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:02:40 AM

A simple cellular phone will do.  But for those who cannot afford to have it and can't  access in the internet its a serious problem  if paper money will eventually be changed into bitcoin.

Maybe in the future  there are some establishments that will be operating and offer their services to those who cant access with btc and will do some transactions with regards to bitcoin.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
BeeStrawser777

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:06:21 AM

To use the bitcoin money, you must know how it functions and take advice.
fatirborju

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:43:37 AM

Of course they can use paper money that has been converted into bitcoin, Why not, They beggars just need gadgets, able to read And speak, even we do not know how their future, it could be in the future they get the position of manager or moderator in bitcoin, we nobody knows, thanks...
BlinkLifeHippo

Activity: 97

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:14:48 PM

I don’t know much about it and I think they can access the bitcoins through the ATMs.
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:07:20 PM

I assume bitcoin can be accessed by anyone just by having an account. it will be like an automated machine that anyone can use. I'm sure that the World will be prepared for that. and hopefully, there will be no beggars when that time comes.

Qnetsupe

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:20:30 PM

I have no clue since it is not acceptable in my country so I don’t really know.
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:42:04 PM

This is one of the biggest problem of cryptocurrency. How can those poor individuals access it. Without paper money how can the live. This is the question that could make a big impression for crypto world. How can those individuals that is not well verse in computers and internet access cryptocurrency? I can conclude in this part that paper money can't be change to crypt.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
valterventura

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:01:33 PM

At present the presence of paper money in the economy can make the access of bitcoin quiet impossible.The beggars are not enough capable to carry out studies so it can be totally out of their understanding and they will find themselves in complicated situation to deal in with bitcoin.
Hendralam18

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 09:19:02 PM

We all here certainly know Bitcoin can be accessed and used by anyone with android or ios smartphone. For the beggars can access it if he has a smartphone that can access the internet. Bitcoin gives freedom to all people as well as age, giving the account owner privacy, no limiting limits on transfer, anytime and anywhere. I am sure one day Bitcoin will replace the paper money, there must be an organization that provides a clue for those who are very layman in the world of cryptocurrency.

Isaacck1

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:52:38 PM

Well as far as I know, there are what you call bitcoin paper wallets. This can be used by beggars to store their money. But for me I think if bitcoin has ended the paper money era, beggars will slowly disapper because imagine giving alms to beggars via online payment. It sounds ridiculous but it is the truth, beggars would not survive if bitcoin is adopted as the main currency.
Dinomoves

Activity: 122

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:04:40 AM

They should gadget and internet to use and have knowledge on how it works and incase money will change into bitcoin, I guess no more beggars at that time.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:53:25 AM

Well as far as I know, there are what you call bitcoin paper wallets. This can be used by beggars to store their money. But for me I think if bitcoin has ended the paper money era, beggars will slowly disapper because imagine giving alms to beggars via online payment. It sounds ridiculous but it is the truth, beggars would not survive if bitcoin is adopted as the main currency.
If bitcoin will use as a international currency or medium of exchange and the paper money is not needed or paper is no longer value we help beggar also by teaching on how to access bitcoin.

Well, I like your point of view if bitcoin abolish paper money. Then their should be a right consequences, bitcoin also abolish this kind of getting type of people that called beggars on the streets. They are also the problems of our government.Because they alway like looks to receive rather than give. So if they want to survive in this world then they must practice how to access bitcoin and being responsible person. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:59:37 AM

If paper money would all be gone and changed with bitcoin, then most probably, everything would have been online and possibly, these beggars would have adopted it or been left behind. If that time comes, all paper koney is gone, i think the only way for beggars to access bitcoin would be thru internet shops or there will be some atm like in Japan where anyone can access or get some bitcoins.

boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:08:58 AM

I think if Bitcoin will become primary used for the whole nation and the paper money was abolished because of the DIGITAL CURRENCY will operated, ob course all beggar are not availed for this kind of technology, but that's not the reason to stop the life of many beggars life must go on. Many other techniques to survive their daily lives like directly request to have food to eat.
AltheaHeart14

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:11:22 AM

That beggar must have knowledge to access technology specifically, smart phone and internet. In addition he or she must know how to read ang write so she/he can participate to a program that can earn income with btc

● ALAX.io  | The Blockchain App Store Designed for Gamers
█ ██████████ █       TGE    17th Apr    █ ██████████ █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: