Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:40:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how can the beggars access Bitcoin?  (Read 2042 times)
Bitlord88

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:29:01 PM

Good point and question. If ever the time comes that we'll all just rely on cryptocurrencies as a means of trading, it would be almost impossible for beggars and the likes to transact and pay for their daily needs if necessary. Bitcoin relies heavily on technology; but is the government will provide the necessary tech, then I think this issue can be solved easily.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:51:58 PM

Good point and question. If ever the time comes that we'll all just rely on cryptocurrencies as a means of trading, it would be almost impossible for beggars and the likes to transact and pay for their daily needs if necessary. Bitcoin relies heavily on technology; but is the government will provide the necessary tech, then I think this issue can be solved easily.

In order beggars can access bitcoin, they need to have gadgets and internet connection. First thing to do is to understand its use and its process, because after all they can easily access and do the transactions.
Domenc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:06:46 PM

If all paper money were change into Bitcoins, can it be access and use by everyone? how can the beggars access Bitcoin?

First of all, this is totally a hypothetical as it is very difficult to regulate Bitcoin as a currency and no government will agree to it. Further I believe in the near future we might need an alternative to paper money and at that time we may have some centralized virtual currency and by that time I am quite sure that technology will be much cheaper and accessible to everyone across the globe.
reverseflash

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:58:51 PM

My opinion - only after introduction of mass implantation of the chips similar to cash cards with a possibility of remote reading, and when using a certain single currency.
bugdirty8

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:18:29 PM

I don’t know much about it as my country has made it illegal.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:41:59 PM

If all paper money were change into Bitcoins, can it be access and use by everyone? how can the beggars access Bitcoin?
Beggars also must have money and smartphone and if beggars understand about the internet, then beggars can also get bitcoin. Bitcoin can be obtained by everyone if they are interested in cryptocurrency. I would not feel strange if a beggars having bitcoin, because bitcoin can be obtained easily only with the internet.
Kingjagat

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:09:24 PM

I think everyone can access bitcoin but with a note and the main thing is he must have a smart phone or computer to access the data after that he also needs a bank account to be able to pull the bitcoin itself, so whoever his person as long as it has two factors will definitely be able to access bitcoin easily though before it has to have first knowledge about bitcoin
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:03:47 AM

The only way I know that people can access Bitcoin is by making use of electronic devices such as laptops, smartphone, desktop computers and other similar devices. Apart from that, I don’t know any other way you can make use of Bitcoin.

It’s not like regular physical currencies you can hold in your hands and use them without the help computers. So if you don’t have the things I mentioned, there is no way you can access Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Same thing applies to beggars.
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:24:44 AM

I think they need a smartphone to access bitcoin or laptop. Like we all know the only access to bitcoin or other crypto is to be online. It is digital and obviously it needs an electronic devices to get into digital world.
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:10:58 AM

Definitely, they can't (I guess) given the fact that they don't have any access to the internet plus they don't have enough money to buy smartphones or a laptop. It's quite impossible for them to access Bitcoin, especially for their status (I'm not discriminating them). But that's the reality nowadays, If you are been left by ages it's quite hard to cope up, given now that the technology is continuously upgrading rapidly.
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:52:54 AM

Except the the beggar can read and write and expose to new technologies hence it will be difficult for a beggar to access bitcoin. Transacting in bitcoin and cryptocurrency required education to enable understanding the principle on how it work.

19spawnfeed

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:28:13 PM

Except the the beggar can read and write and expose to new technologies hence it will be difficult for a beggar to access bitcoin. Transacting in bitcoin and cryptocurrency required education to enable understanding the principle on how it work.

Beggars who are with knowledge of reading and writing they can access bitcoin, there is a lot of places now with the internet cafe so that the beggars can log in using the computer in the Internet Cafe. If beggars have there own gadgets together with the free Internet they can access also in bitcoin, but first of all they need to understand about what the bitcoin is with the help of other people who convince them to join in Bitcoin.Because beggar only knows begging the help of others.
putot

Activity: 77
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:12:11 PM

Beggars cannot access bitcoin that easy. They do not have capability to easily join bitcoin. They need to be supported and there should be that certain person who would help them get involved with bitcoin and they should be educated with this crypto in order for them to progress at life.

http://www.ARBITAO.com
      THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
[          PRE-SALE starts on July 1st          ]
TERA2

Activity: 266
Merit: 222

Deb Rah Von Doom

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:05:41 PM

If he has device and an internet connection, he could possibly get bitcoins from a faucet or from some nice people online. If he doesn't, then someone can hand him a paper wallet on the street, which he could either take to a bitcoin ATM or wait until he acquires a device.

60659 📦
RuthaRubenstein

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:44:42 AM

There will be ATMs provided to withdraw the cash that you earn from Bitcoins.
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:49:32 AM

first this will never happen,that all money will be changed to bitcoin because bitcoin and money is both needed to pursue life,second beggars dont have to access bitcoin since this will be a big burden to them.how to have gadge,to have electricity and internet.maybe your overviews is far from reality

hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:10:31 AM

first this will never happen,that all money will be changed to bitcoin because bitcoin and money is both needed to pursue life,second beggars dont have to access bitcoin since this will be a big burden to them.how to have gadge,to have electricity and internet.maybe your overviews is far from reality

Since bitcoin is free for everyone, then beggars can also join and access bitcoin. They can do it as long as they have gadgets and internet. And if someone knowledgeable in bitcoin would teach them about the ins and outs of bitcoin world.
genology

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:29:35 AM

From what I know, Bitcoin can only be accessed by using gadgets like laptop, desktop or smartphone. They need to have an application that caters to Bitcoin users. Even if they are beggars, as long as they have the app, there's no problem with it.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
mackhoy

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:47:42 AM

Bitcoin still has its own process to convert it into paper money so the beggar can still experience bitcoin. However, they cannot do the transaction alone since they need to have knowledge about technology and how does bitcoin can be transferred to paper money. The only thing that we can let the beggar access the bitcoin is by teaching them the whole process of the bitcoin because I believe that their status is not enough reason for them not to experience the benefit of it. Let's teach them how to fetch a fish instead of giving them a fish so that they will work hard for it.
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:53:40 AM

This is a difficult thing, if bitcoin is used internationally, of course beggars will not be able to beg because he can not use the internet to access bitcoin, I hope even though the use of bitcoin is more massive but cash or paper money continues to be available.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: