Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:54:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how can the beggars access Bitcoin?  (Read 2042 times)
geometryboastful0

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:03:56 PM

I guess internet and a smart phone will be more than enough.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hygroscopicgymnasium3

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:05:51 PM

To use the bitcoin money, you must know how it functions and take advice.
hygroscopicgymnasium3

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:36:22 PM

It would probably be a problem. I think for them fiats should also be kept parallel. either they cant be able to have money
Fasunathan

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:42:39 PM

It will take a long to to convert the use of paper money into bitcoins and not all of the is people have knowledge in bitcoin or recognize bitcoin because we spend hard time earning paper money. And beggars can access bitcoin if the only have access to the internet or have some knowledge using the internet.
Yes i agree that it would take a huge amount of time before paper money could not be used anymore. I think that when that time comes people all over the world will adapt to digital currency, we could say that the economy is doing great and therefore no more beggars at that time. No need to worry how beggars can access bitcoin because there will be no more beggars as economy is booming.
plumosemagellanicR

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:11:52 AM

It is not allowed in my country or I don’t know otherwise. So cannot say.
blackbott

Activity: 166

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:31:08 AM

I'm sure that in the future even beggars will have the knowledge on how to use a very handy phone and they will be taught by some groups or organizations that is mandated and given a task to inform with specific group of people of using and adopting technology. I have this question on my mind before because here in my country plenty of them doesn't know how to use gadgets and they are even no read, no write. The solution is education so this initiative must be done by the gov't.
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:18:40 AM

If all paper money were change into Bitcoins, can it be access and use by everyone? how can the beggars access Bitcoin?
if bitcoin rule our world beggars will be eliminated,   cause they cant access bitcoin or they dont even know how to create a bitcojn address. If that happens everything will change a lot in our world.

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:11:29 AM

I'm sure that in the future even beggars will have the knowledge on how to use a very handy phone and they will be taught by some groups or organizations that is mandated and given a task to inform with specific group of people of using and adopting technology. I have this question on my mind before because here in my country plenty of them doesn't know how to use gadgets and they are even no read, no write. The solution is education so this initiative must be done by the gov't.

Right! In order beggars can access Bitcoin is that, first and foremost they should have gadgets, after that they should learn everything about bitcoin for them to work or manipulate it easily because knowledge is one of the important assets you should have. I think if it will be accepted wholely in our country everyone can access it. It will depend on the system we have.
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:32:07 AM

Right! In order beggars can access Bitcoin is that, first and foremost they should have gadgets, after that they should learn everything about bitcoin for them to work or manipulate it easily because knowledge is one of the important assets you should have. I think if it will be accepted wholely in our country everyone can access it. It will depend on the system we have.
What comes to my mind is the possible bitcoin or altcoin cards that they may use instead of gadgets as the technology is getting more advanced i am seeing that the future will come to it, swipe cards, online payments using different sites or apps will come in circulation as a mainstream of cryptography.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
olia10

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:52:15 AM

I do not quite understand your question. Who will give the beggar a bitcoin? Well, if a person has an Internet and a smartphone and knowledge of bitcoin, etl is no longer a beggar. But the state can pay pensions and various social payments for more control.

btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:57:33 AM

If all paper money were change into Bitcoins, can it be access and use by everyone? how can the beggars access Bitcoin?

Not at all in our country because beggars cannot access internet and they are not also a computer literate. It is very hard for them since they don't have the capacity to pay. So if there is a change they should be taught on how this will work.
mr.quackquack

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:59:33 AM

It's called evolution. People evolve to cope and change with their surroundings thru time. Were you born walking or talking? Did you know about bitcoin or how to use it? Same thing goes with Bitcoin, cryptocurrency or anything in that matter. Thru time and learning, people adapt to and evolve.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:55:04 AM

Actually they can try but i am not sure they know what it is and how to use it. Those people was lazy and have no idea how to make money so better to improve yourself guys.

Its hard for beggars to access bitcoin. Because first they don't have the capacity to buy at least android phone to register in bitcoin.It's also hard to explain to them  how bitcoin works. Second I think just 10% of its population are social and technology oriented. Even if we try to introduce to them the benefits of bitcoin and the good future from this, they may be listen but I am not sure if they are interested to join bitcoin. Maybe government  it self will have the projects or livelihood programs for them to have source of income like native handcraft  and other handcraft that are  easy to teach so they may start from there.Small business may change there life status from beggar to working class.
recycleembarrass1

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:42:25 PM

Smart phone and knowledge about the system will help them earn some money.
vergel24official

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:35:58 PM

May be in future and fiat money is totally eliminated and bitcoin currency is the one who we are using. Government must take an action on how to some this problem like a program for beggars to assist in their bitcoin wallet and must be accessible anywhere.
Akupuniard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 04:32:58 PM

Even if they will got access to bitcoin they don't know what to do and how to gain some. Probably they have no idea how to get money if the become beggars.

volcanofetusK

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:48:08 PM

I don't support complete replacement of fiats with btcs. it has many problem one of which is that you told. how we are gonna then cope up?
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:09:04 PM

Probably through Bitcoin ATM's, though I'm not sure how that would work since Bitcoin ATM's still convert Bitcoin to fiat if I'm not mistaken?
Beggars is not unified in a meaning or a context meaning becssue there are differences when it comes to the perception of Beggars on a specific countries. In most of the developed countries just like USA they implement a credit cart to Beggars to support them financially and they would implement a system of transaction through the used Bitcoin it is a good thing becssue it is faster and reliable.
wistfuljob

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:32:33 PM

I have no clue since it is not acceptable in my country so I don’t really know.
questlunar2

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:39:51 AM

The smartphones and the knowledge as to how to use it, will be helpful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: