Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:51:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how can the beggars access Bitcoin?  (Read 2042 times)
Jas18

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:41:49 AM

Take the help of the experts who have been into it and learn from them.
I think its diffucult for them to access bitcoin. They need a lot of things like having a cellphone or computer. I think they still need a lot of money on that. Aside from having a cellphone they also need to have an internet connection. If they have all these then they might have an access. Thats why its more covinient if we just give paper money to the beggars, its more helpful for them to buy food or whatever they want to buy.
Allura74

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:24:43 AM

If all paper money were change into Bitcoins, can it be access and use by everyone? how can the beggars access Bitcoin?
That's impossible that bitcoin will replace the paper money because not all people can access bitcoin because you need a Computer/Phone before accessing it and if that happens so many people will protest.
But if it happens i think the government will provide some papers with Qr Code for transaction and making some ATM machine w/ free Card to access thei wallets, For me this idea is good because it can help beggars to their daily needs.
The simplest way that beggars can access bitcoin is basically they need internet connection and create their bitcoin wallet, but the problem is mostly beggars didn't have the knowledge in digital world, then that situation alone will be the the number one problem. As for me, to make them access bitcoin then the government or any authorities will implant them an electronics chips in their thumb and provide easiest way ATM for the transaction. It is just only my fantasy but i believe someday on the near future this will gonna be happen that no more paper money and virtual money will lead the way.

green bottle blue

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:04:00 AM

Take the help of the experts who have been into it and learn from them.
I think its diffucult for them to access bitcoin. They need a lot of things like having a cellphone or computer. I think they still need a lot of money on that. Aside from having a cellphone they also need to have an internet connection. If they have all these then they might have an access. Thats why its more covinient if we just give paper money to the beggars, its more helpful for them to buy food or whatever they want to buy.

It is somehow impossible for the beggars to access bitcoin for many reasons. First they need money for the phone and internet, secondly they need knowledge to use the phone, program and understand the process of bitcoin.
The facts that they are beggars, they beg on streets or anywhere to aid there daily needs.
merchantmafnchester778f

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:07:25 AM

Accessing it from the ATMs can be a thing and can happen.
nereidkeck3eh

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:00:09 PM

I believe there will be a provision made to access it through the ATMs.
bosede1

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:19:50 PM

If all paper money were change into Bitcoins, can it be access and use by everyone? how can the beggars access Bitcoin?
Yes,you saying this means it has been accepted by such an economy, such that the beggar will access to money in the same manner that he has gotten the money going by your illustration because this time bitcoin will possess all the attributes of money.So people will spend bitcoin and give it as alms to beggars.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
MeganHeverin

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:35:43 PM

Now everyone is using smart phone, almost all smart phone users are using internet connection. In future this percentage will increase and may reach to 100%. In such a case why would beggar remain behind? Human beings do anything for survival, in our country there are beggars accepting money by using swipe machines. I am sure if situation arises they will equip themselves with mobile wallets.
bobrova

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:35:48 PM

I remember reading a post here on this forum with an image where the beggar was asking for money in bitcoins so some are already accessing bitcoins. In my country most of the beggars do not have access to smartphones and internet and thus they will not be able to use bitcoins ever. They also do not have any extra savings and can hardly arrange food for two times a day. Some of the beggars though (in rich cities) have accumulated a lot of wealth by begging. I am sure they must be investing some of that money in bitcoins but their children must be helping them with this.
Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:23:48 PM

Beggar can access in bitcoin? There is small possibility to access it. Beggar, the beg for food, the question is how can they access it if they dont have internet not dont have money to rent for internet because they big money for food so that they can survive.
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1428
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 05:44:51 PM

It need atleast a decade to occur.Before this all the begger will have some knowledge to use bitcoin.In my country , people use to beg bitcoin.
To use bitcoin,they just need of some basic knowledge of bitcoin,PC and English.

It's happy to hear this buddy.In your country,begger accept the bitcoin??
Atleast couple of year is needed for begger to know about bitcoin in my country.
If begger know about bitcoin,bitcoin will have deep root in your country.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
faultunfmuzzled8
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:00:13 AM

It is not acceptable here so I don’t know and I cannot say.
mangkiko

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:09:56 AM

If paper money would all be gone and changed with bitcoin, then most probably, everything would have been online and possibly, these beggars would have adopted it or been left behind. If that time comes, all paper koney is gone, i think the only way for beggars to access bitcoin would be thru internet shops or there will be some atm like in Japan where anyone can access or get some bitcoins.
Mystica101

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:34:41 AM

We don't know when will paper money be replaced by bitcoin maybe it will take for how many years and I guess big changes in high technologies would happen too so does the beggars they will also try to use these gadgets for transacting bitcoin because since there is no use of paper money ofcourse they will beg for cryptocurrencies and in order for them to use it they have to access the internet.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:51:42 AM

Internet is a major requirement to be able to access Bitcoin, smartphones and computers is a medium to get connected to the internet, if we want to join Bitcoin must have a smartphone or have a computer. In my opinion, converting paper money into digital money is a frightening scenario where there are still many people who depend on paper money, as well as a beggar.
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:42:36 AM

No! if all paper money gone or converted it to bitcoin not all people could afford to access it specially to beggars you said. Because how could they access it if even gadgets they don't have. The poor will be poorer if all paper money will convert to a crypto currency.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:25:28 AM

Internet is a major requirement to be able to access Bitcoin, smartphones and computers is a medium to get connected to the internet, if we want to join Bitcoin must have a smartphone or have a computer. In my opinion, converting paper money into digital money is a frightening scenario where there are still many people who depend on paper money, as well as a beggar.
It could be possible, we can open an outlet for beggars and train them for full-awareness and understanding about bitcoin. However, it could be very hard specially it requires internet to access it and a strong grasp on how gadgets work, nevertheless if we put a hand on hand support then it can truly be realized and learned.
sicnarfkswiss

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:44:03 AM

It cannot be access by everyone.. especially the beggars, That is why it will never happen. Paper money will stay because not everyone has an access to internet and not all is educated enough to learn how to use, and own bitcoin.
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:02:14 AM

It cannot be access by everyone.. especially the beggars, That is why it will never happen. Paper money will stay because not everyone has an access to internet and not all is educated enough to learn how to use, and own bitcoin.

It's very impossible unless they will give chances to beggars. And yes you are right paper money will remain as it is because not everyone are well trained and well educated when it comes to accessing devices through internet. But I'm hoping that they will train those less fortunate people because they're the one's who badly need it, bitcoin can really help them a lot.
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:55:01 AM

As long as internet is hard to access and not free, we cannot expect beggars to have access on bitcoin, like here in our country, we pay a huge amount of money just to have a good connection, most of us don't have access to the internet, so we cannot expect the beggars to have it to when we ourselves are having a hard time to get it.
palle11

Activity: 2338
Merit: 332

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:26:33 AM

They will have access to the internet. If bitcoin becomes the money to use, everybody including the beggars would be internet compliant.

This question is like a thread I saw on this forum too , titled, homeless use bitcoin. Here is the thread-
  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3089825.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: