Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:59:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] IceDrill.ASIC IPO (235 Thash Mining Operation powered by HashFast)  (Read 378418 times)
VolanicEruptor

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 05:20:21 PM

Is there a reason why you are not on BTC-TC?

https://btct.co/security/ICEDRILL.ASIC

BTC-TC moderators have not approved it.

BTCT isn't fond of scams..

VolanicEruptor

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 08:10:07 PM

VE please take your vendetta for icebreaker somewhere else.

this has nothing to do with him.  I'm against everything iceDRILL has done to its young shareholders.

Jutarul
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 08:17:28 PM

I would argue that good scams go along with a good prospectus. The review process usually can only probe for formalities. I don't think btc-tc has an expert panel for every security they release to judge the numbers which are projected in the prospectus.

One could argue that the current published business plan lacks a solid foundation, since some parts are deliberately non-disclosed. The common procedure to attract capital under those circumstances is to invite investors into an info-meeting and let them sign non-disclosure agreements. But that's obviously a problem when seeking out the public right away - and the fund manager already admitted that this fund raising was rushed - which explains a lot of the birth problems. However that neither invalidates the viability of the operation, nor the sincerity of the operators. That's for the expert "investor" to decide.

The ASICMINER Project https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=99497.0
"The way you solve things is by making it politically profitable for the wrong people to do the right thing.", Milton Friedman
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2013, 09:26:04 PM

You are so funny VE!

BTCT moderators loved GARDEN, which turned out to be a scam.

BTCT moderators loved LAGcoin, which turned out to be a scam.

BTCT moderators loved ActiveScamming, which turned out to be a scam.

BTCT moderators loved CryptX, which turned out to be a scam.

BTCT moderators loved COG.F2, which turned out to be a scam.

BTCT is scam central.

Their moderators have a conflict of interest preventing listing of legitimate securities which would compete for BTC with the scams in which they're invested.

BTCT moderators have no love for IceDrill, because it's going to blow the competition out of the water.

BTCT is a playground for little noobs, scammers, and investards.

BitFunder is where the whales swim.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
VolanicEruptor

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 09:38:10 PM

You are so funny VE!

BTCT moderators loved GARDEN, which turned out to be a scam.

BTCT moderators loved LAGcoin, which turned out to be a scam.

BTCT moderators loved ActiveScamming, which turned out to be a scam.

BTCT moderators loved CryptX, which turned out to be a scam.

BTCT moderators loved COG.F2, which turned out to be a scam.

BTCT is scam central.

Their moderators have a conflict of interest preventing listing of legitimate securities which would compete for BTC with the scams in which they're invested.

BTCT moderators have no love for IceDrill, because it's going to blow the competition out of the water.

BTCT is a playground for little noobs, scammers, and investards.

BitFunder is where the whales swim.

Thanks for solidifying my point!  If those are all scams, then Icedrill must be a HUGE scam if even BTCT won't accept it.   Cheesy
That backfired big time.. you just fell through the ice!   Grin

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2013, 09:56:45 PM

Thanks for solidifying my point!  If those are all scams, then Icedrill must be a HUGE scam if even BTCT won't accept it.   Cheesy

I know you're new here VE, but you should do some research and verify

1. HashFast is legit, and has a 400GH chip being spun by TSMC at this very moment.

2. DeadTerra has a sterling reputation in the BTC investment community

When you accuse DT of running a scam, despite the massive positive feedback in his profile, you destroy any credibility you may have had.

You lost tons of money on ActiveMining!  Enough to buy a car and many ounces of gold.  That must be making you act crazy.

I made a ton of money on ActiveMining!  Enough to buy a car and many ounces of gold.  You must really resent that!

My previous offer to take over the bleeding, smoldering remains of your bombed-out husk of a portfolio still stands.

Maybe now, after eating the ACTM biscuit, you'll agree to my terms (50BTC up front and 20% of profits).

ALWAYS BET ON iCE...

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
4_skin

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 11:13:04 PM

You lost tons of money on ActiveMining!  Enough to buy a car and many ounces of gold.  That must be making you act crazy.

I made a ton of money on ActiveMining!  Enough to buy a car and many ounces of gold.  You must really resent that!

My previous offer to take over the bleeding, smoldering remains of your bombed-out husk of a portfolio still stands.

Maybe now, after eating the ACTM biscuit, you'll agree to my terms (50BTC up front and 20% of profits).

ALWAYS BET ON iCE...

HAHAHAHAHAHA... oh man, thank you... that made my day...  he just won't shut up.   
will

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 11:24:09 PM

Hi all

We would like to close the 3rd batch of the IPO sooner than the 30th of September. As it stands, no shares have been sold at the offered 0.0016 XBT price so we would like to close it now.

If there are any objections to this, please speak up.

Batches 1 and 2 were successfully sold and raised the required funds for execution as stated. The project is a go.
will

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 11:43:45 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2013, 12:05:20 AM by will

That is correct. Our first submission was a copy of the listing at BitFunder. The submission process is different at BTC-TC, so even though all the contractual information was in there, they needed to be placed in the defined headings (details tab of security). So for the 1st submission, the prospectus admittedly had "holes" (empty fields). After we reformatted the BTC-TC submission to conform to the required headings, we submitted it for a re-vote. The votes did not change and no further reasons were given for the NO votes. The exception is that BTC-TRADING-PT vote did actually put it up for a re-vote and we thank them for it, regardless of the result.

For the record, I personally really like the enforced BTC-TC information/prospectus layout, as well as the voting process.

As stated before: To everyone who prefers to use BTC-TC to trade bitcoin securities, we're sorry it didn't work out. If you have any suggestions on what we could do to facilitate trading IceDrill shares there, we'd be happy to explore it further. For now, we'll "leave well enough alone".
will

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 11:55:28 PM

Like i understood to buy shares i need to buy them from Bitfunder and i can sell them to make profit.

Correct, you can make a profit/loss by speculating on the share price.

Next to buying and selling share i will also get dividend right? Can you tell me how much this is and from when you are planning to give out the dividend to the shareholders? For this do you need a BTC address from the shareholders or where will the dividends go?

Yes, dividends will be paid from mining profits, see offering here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=269216.msg2879844#msg2879844 (2nd post), heading "IceDrill.ASIC offering". Dividends will be paid directly to BitFunder accounts which hold IceDrill shares.
JohnyBigs

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 12:02:42 AM

Thanks for solidifying my point!  If those are all scams, then Icedrill must be a HUGE scam if even BTCT won't accept it.   Cheesy
That backfired big time.. you just fell through the ice!   Grin

I know you're new here VE, but you should do some research and verify

1. HashFast is legit, and has a 400GH chip being spun by TSMC at this very moment.

2. DeadTerra has a sterling reputation in the BTC investment community

When you accuse DT of running a scam, despite the massive positive feedback in his profile, you destroy any credibility you may have had.

You lost tons of money on ActiveMining!  Enough to buy a car and many ounces of gold.  That must be making you act crazy.

I made a ton of money on ActiveMining!  Enough to buy a car and many ounces of gold.  You must really resent that!

ALWAYS BET ON iCE...

You must be mentally retarded LabCoin is hashing at 800GH/sec, the only ones lagging here is Icedrill with a whopping 0GH/sec, good luck in November hopefully you don't get delayed at all lols.

I own IceDrill BTW, but talking shit about securities that are actually hashing is quite funny, just as funny as you saying dumb things Bet on Ice, like a mentally retarded 12 year old.

I suggest to Will and the Icedrill team to ban this retard from your forum, all he does is piss people off, and turn them away from your security.
will

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 12:23:18 AM

I suggest to Will and the Icedrill team to ban this retard from your forum, all he does is piss people off, and turn them away from your security.

Suggestion noted, but respectfully declined.

This is an open forum pertaining to our IceDrill project, as such we welcome any and all on-topic posts. We have no delusions about our ability to control behaviour on a public and anonymous forum. We know what we signed up for when we chose it as our main communications platform.

I prefer it this way, really. In my opinion: If people are easily(?) turned away from our offering by the words of someone who we have no connection to or control over, then bitcoin investments (and perhaps the bitcointalk forum as a whole) probably isn't for them.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2013, 12:26:12 AM

Yes, Volcanic Erupter is a drama queen sometimes, but this is a public forum and you are stupid to suggest banning someone because use of the Ignore feature is beyond your comprehension.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
JohnyBigs

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 04:25:06 AM

This is an open forum pertaining to our IceDrill project, as such we welcome any and all on-topic posts. We have no delusions about our ability to control behaviour on a public and anonymous forum. We know what we signed up for when we chose it as our main communications platform.

I prefer it this way, really. In my opinion: If people are easily(?) turned away from our offering by the words of someone who we have no connection to or control over, then bitcoin investments (and perhaps the bitcointalk forum as a whole) probably isn't for them.

The funny thing is in peoples minds subconciously he represents your security, he has a name icebreaker always says dumb shit like bet on ice, it actually is negative PR for you, as crazy as it may sound.

Even now typing this Im conciously thinking Icebreaker has nothing to do with you, but my mind has made such a strong subconcious connection, with ice that as soon as he gets mentioned I think icedrill, and I feel negative feelings towards icedrill

I know you won't ban him that is kind of extreme lol, just as a note to icebreaker I would tone yourself down as your not doing any favors for the security.

I know valoniceruptor is a complete tool, but can specifically address that not attack a security that is actually hashing, makes you look very foolish.

Well this is good typing this out is breaking the connection of you and icedrill lol, you know in the beginning before I researched inti this security I thought you were part of the team, just keep that in mind when you post.  New people might think you are icedrill.

/end rant
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2013, 07:14:10 AM

The funny thing is in peoples minds subconciously he represents your security, he has a name icebreaker always says dumb shit like bet on ice, it actually is negative PR for you, as crazy as it may sound.

Even now typing this Im conciously thinking Icebreaker has nothing to do with you, but my mind has made such a strong subconcious connection, with ice that as soon as he gets mentioned I think icedrill, and I feel negative feelings towards icedrill

I know you won't ban him that is kind of extreme lol, just as a note to icebreaker I would tone yourself down as your not doing any favors for the security.

I know valoniceruptor is a complete tool, but can specifically address that not attack a security that is actually hashing, makes you look very foolish.

Well this is good typing this out is breaking the connection of you and icedrill lol, you know in the beginning before I researched inti this security I thought you were part of the team, just keep that in mind when you post.  New people might think you are icedrill.

/end rant

will was being too nice for you to understand.

the unvarnished point is that if the word 'ice' confuses you, then don't invest in anything because you're an idiot.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
klee
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 07:42:36 AM

/end rant

will was being too nice for you to understand.

the unvarnished point is that if the word 'ice' confuses you, then don't invest in anything because you're an idiot.
iCEBREAKER you are talented and special.
I like you!

But I sold all my Ice for Bees...

Always bet on honey!!!
will

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 09:17:04 AM

As stated before: To everyone who prefers to use BTC-TC to trade bitcoin securities, we're sorry it didn't work out. If you have any suggestions on what we could do to facilitate trading IceDrill shares there, we'd be happy to explore it further. For now, we'll "leave well enough alone".

The request for suggestions is now moot, see: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=125629.msg3214807#msg3214807
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2013, 09:25:03 AM

The request for suggestions is now moot, see: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=125629.msg3214807#msg3214807

Scamfunding site BTCT isn't worthy of IceDrill.  Proximity to Ponzi trash like LAGcoin and CryptX would sully our reputation.

Havelock and MPEX are good options.   We should have a backup exchange!

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
JohnyBigs

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 03:21:10 PM

Hi all

We would like to close the 3rd batch of the IPO sooner than the 30th of September. As it stands, no shares have been sold at the offered 0.0016 XBT price so we would like to close it now.

If there are any objections to this, please speak up.

Batches 1 and 2 were successfully sold and raised the required funds for execution as stated. The project is a go.

No objections when are you closing it?
JohnyBigs

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 03:43:45 PM

Scamfunding site BTCT isn't worthy of IceDrill.  Proximity to Ponzi trash like LAGcoin and CryptX would sully our reputation.

Havelock and MPEX are good options.   We should have a backup exchange!

Point proven that your 12yrs old. Talks shit about one of the most reputable exchanges, yes Lagcoin with 800gh online and more coming. I guess NoDrill is better, with nothing hashing and or no drilling occuring.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: