Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:18:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats your Favorite coin ?!  (Read 37292 times)
HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:22:32 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum and maybe cardano are good for this time. Of course I don't see who can beat bictoin with price and popularity
in my opinion it is better to pay attention to more coins, rather than three or four directions. Of course Bitcoin and Etherium are the best investments to date. But you can pay attention to really promising projects such as XYO and PundiX.
The point is, if you make a choice among promising projects and buy their coins, then first of all you need to know such projects. Proceeding from this, you can do less risk and invest in the first top ten coinmarket coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Catt95

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:40:20 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum and maybe cardano are good for this time. Of course I don't see who can beat bictoin with price and popularity

I think we would have to wait for a long time to see someone beat BTC.

For me btc, eth,  was trading with ada last year and don't know if I shiuld start to trade with it again. Need to wait till the end of this year to see.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 08:49:44 PM

TRON
EOS
NEM
ETH
BTC and the rest to me

mysql544

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:59:49 PM

Currently, the majority of TV broadcast, Video on Demand (VoD) and Over the Top (OTT) content is still presented to viewers as a one-way experience despite audience demand for more ways to engage. Additionally, the rating and measurement systems that enable content providers to gain data insights and generate better content for their audience remain limited. iPowow supports the evolution of the entire media ecosystem with its HIT Protocol by empowering viewers with more ways to engage while simultaneously driving results for brands and content providers.
OTT refers to the act of content providers delivering content over the internet via streaming to a specific device or smart TV apps like Roku, Amazon Fire TV or Apple TV. OTT apps offer viewers access to HBO, Netflix, Hulu, SlingTV and other video services, as well as “TVOD,” or “TV On Demand.” As an industry poised to reach a valuation exceeding $160 billion by 2025, it’s clear that this is a market brimming with untapped potential for advertisers and content providers; however, there are still some challenges to resolve before these opportunities can fully be realized.Evidently, there’s a need for standardized metrics for content providers and advertisers in OTT. The HIT Protocol team believes that blockchain technology is the perfect technology for achieving interoperability between these stakeholders while strengthening the bonds between them and their viewers. We’re strong proponents of tokenization to drive interactions, allowing individuals to enjoy a more personal experience while earning rewards, as well as providing advertisers and shows with in-depth data about their viewership.
The HIT Protocol and its use of the distributed ledger technology comes with a number of benefits that are set to revolutionize this sector, including immutability, transparency and micro-transacting. Combined, these give users granular control over their own experiences, and shift the focus of the ecosystem to a more viewer-centric model. Incentivizing viewers is key to ensuring that quality insights can continue to be derived from a highly lucrative and core component of the entertainment industry, and ensuring a widespread standard will be paramount to its long-term viability.
There’s a reason why blockchain technology is taking off, and there’s no shortage of use cases where it can be successfully applied in the TV and OTT industries. The sector is in need of a solution, which the HIT Protocol aims to provide. From smart contracts automating some of the existing infrastructures’ laborious tasks, to implementing a vastly more secure means of storing information, to strengthening the connection between viewers and the content they enjoy, distributed ledger tech is an excellent tool by which to enhance existing processes and redefine the industry as it stands.
In order for OTT to achieve its fullest potential and meet the needs of viewers, advertisers, and content providers, it’s crucial that we acknowledge and implement technologies such as blockchain to incentivize viewers and to streamline the evolution of the industry to benefit all parties.Where do I get the most up-to-date information?

Medium: https://medium.com/@HitProtocol
Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/GbhICkzlix0FAiTlQIzufA
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/HITPROTOCOL
Twitter: https://twitter.com/HitProtocol
LooBaao

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:11:48 PM

My favorite coin is USDT because the coin is quite stable, and is the most stable coin in the market, maybe only for a short time the coins will increase and you use usdt to buy them
fanji

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:26:53 PM

what is certain is that the best coins of all time are bitcoin, Ethereum, ripple, doge and Stellar, the five altcoins cannot be doubted as the best Cryptocurreny for the following years. I personally collected the five Cryptocurreny for the future. The coin is a favorite because the five coins have such a large community and the daily transaction volume is quite good
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:42:42 PM

what is certain is that the best coins of all time are bitcoin, Ethereum, ripple, doge and Stellar, the five altcoins cannot be doubted as the best Cryptocurreny for the following years. I personally collected the five Cryptocurreny for the future. The coin is a favorite because the five coins have such a large community and the daily transaction volume is quite good
The five coins that you mentioned are indeed promising coins,
but if for me the most important choice is bitcoin and ethereum,
because I prefer both of them and no doubt

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:50:42 PM

My favorite coin is USDT because the coin is quite stable, and is the most stable coin in the market, maybe only for a short time the coins will increase and you use usdt to buy them
If you like stable coin TUSD also one of the more reliable and constant coin. But I like Bitcoin because of strong foundation and high valuable coin. The main reason to choose this coin, It will help to improve my economic status of daily lifestyle.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Hjalmond

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:53:49 PM

my favorite projects right now are Ignite RATINGS and Cornucopia.

Ignite offers a great ratings platform for investments and in combination with Cornucopia, it opens you the markets to pre-IPOs which can give you massive profits.
pre-IPOs usually are closed and only for big-whales that are willing to invest huge amounts of money. With Cornucopia you are able to crowdsource pre-IPOs. It's an amazing idea.
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:56:42 PM

btc eth I guess these two coin will be trading at higher prices in the market for two types of long term very robust projects

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Hjalmond

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:59:59 PM

my favorite projects right now are Ignite RATINGS and Cornucopia.

Ignite offers a great ratings platform for investments and in combination with Cornucopia, it opens you the markets to pre-IPOs which can give you massive profits.
pre-IPOs usually are closed and only for big-whales that are willing to invest huge amounts of money. With Cornucopia you are able to crowdsource pre-IPOs. It's an amazing idea.
Leo

Activity: 620

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:48:06 PM

Pundi x,  Binance coin,  zcl, Huobi tokens,  and xvg,  all this tokens mentioned are  solid project coin with working products,  as for pundi x,  I'm very optimistic about it success,  they already have a good working products,  bnb tokens have a great reward fur token holders xvg,  Huobi also a solid project

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Ndubades

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:44:59 PM

There are a couple of very promising coins in the crypto world. Eth still remains my favorite for now. Neo, ripple, and a number of emerging project coins like OOT, REM etc are my favorites for now.
Chinedumike

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:53:44 PM

Btc of course. Altcoins, and it will be ethereum. Project coins with so much promise abound though, but for now, it btc and eth...
Deku

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:47:03 AM

Btc of course. Altcoins, and it will be ethereum. Project coins with so much promise abound though, but for now, it btc and eth...
just like me, I also like bitcoin and ethereum,
but there is one more coin that you should like, namely pundix
Sone11

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:32:15 AM

IOTA, MONERO, XP, FACTOM, CREDITS> I prefer new blockchain as they have been like forks of the previous projects. As well as one of the purpose of financial and technological system to be as faster thus credits, though they have yet to be replaced by newer ones so they have to really upgrade more frequent.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:07:18 AM

Yeah, according to me also BTC and ETH are the prominent choices as these are the most promising coins currently prevailing in the market. You can also add ripple, NEO and waves to my list as these are also good coins that are too establishing themselves in the market and can serve as a great investment in the future...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:25:12 PM

I myself also like the two coins between bitcoin and ethereum,
indeed most people like these two coins because of their promising future,
but somehow it all depends on the taste of each if I prefer eos rather than pundix

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Merugu

Activity: 176

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:29:42 PM

for us now we prefer to hold many altcoins, because we will also get the many benefits we get, especially we will hold back
bitcoin
ethereum
litecoin
NEO
DOGE
ripple
OMG
TEN
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:00:04 PM

Talking about my favorite coins is certainly a lot,
but my most favorite favorite coin is ethereum,
because I'm sure the future of ethereum is promising even though the price is currently down
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: