Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:34:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Paymon - blockchain platform (start ICO 02.02.18)  (Read 25529 times)
Paymon (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:24:32 PM

5000 USD minimum? Can i invest for example 0.1 ETH in pre-sale?

In ICO yes, in pre-sale - no.
desertx

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:35:15 PM

What about exchanges? Many projects after the completion of the ICO  added to the exchanges after a long time, whether this task is for firstly for you ?
We already negotiate with many exchanges, and also adds advisors who will help with them. This is one of our main goals.

It's greate news! Please if you can according with some of them let me know as soon as possible this is a very important event for many investors. It is necessary to be confident that the token will be in demand and it will be possible to buy or sell it on the exchange

am⟲n.tech | Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
| Public ICO, LIVE NOW! ($4 Million + already raised) | Get 25% Bonus + FREE Gold Card |
Paymon (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:49:31 PM

We raised $500 000 from a Singapore based fund FinShi Capital.
That is to say you have reached the soft cap? what is the ico bonus and minimal size of investments? thanks
good results. I started studying the project, I really like the idea. guys tell me, will KYC be at the ICO stage?
We will  have several stages. For the first stage of KYC not, because we are in a more loyal jurisdiction.
In whose jurisdiction is your project registered? Can US citizens invest in your ICO?
We are in the legal  of Estonia and Russia, citizens of the United States, at our own peril and risk. We are fulfilling our obligations.
Tell me more about your network blockchain. You will have masternodes? Pow / Pos?
Yes, for greater reliability.
POM - it is POW + rating system

the FinShi as I found too uses POM you will have a similar technology of blockchain?

Yes, I was also surprised by this name. It is interesting. I guess I'll read it in white paper.
You also can read this: https://hackernoon.com/proof-of-membership-for-blockchains-1534a3f9faba

Yes, you can coz:
The upper and lower thresholds are unlimited if you invest in cryptocurrency.

No, POM is only our blockchain and our idea, no one else has it
SparkIt

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:00:11 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 10:45:54 AM by SparkIt

As I see the biggest problem for the widespread distribution of crypto-currency is that we can not use them everywhere as a means of payment. Different governments of states declare that it is necessary to regulate crypto-currencies, but for some reason all regulation is limited mainly to restrictions and prohibitions. In those countries where they are more loyal to the development of crypto currency, the main problem there is that the business is still afraid to use crypto-currencies.

And trubles is that not enough convenient applications and services.

A large number of ICO focused on the use of blockchain technologies in various fields, but for some reason, few developers think about the need to create infrastructure projects.

I think that such projects as PAYMON should become more. And they will have a chance of success, if the team will focus on the introduction of convenient functionality for business. Because if the crypto-currency is used by business, then we, as ordinary consumers of services, will be able not only to trade in crypto-currencies on the exchange, but also to use them in our everyday life.

I express my respect to the team and I wish them success!
Such projects are needed by the crypto-community and the whole world.
Paymon (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:06:39 PM

What about exchanges? Many projects after the completion of the ICO  added to the exchanges after a long time, whether this task is for firstly for you ?

We already negotiate with many exchanges, and also adds advisors who will help with them. This is one of our main goals.

Do you have a referral program? Can I get a link and post it on my blog?

There are no referral links, but there is a promotional code in the application. He is a referential reference, those who advertise our project will receive more tokens.
Paymon (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:32:35 PM

As I see the biggest problem for the widespread distribution of crypto-currency is that we can not use them everywhere as a means of payment. Different governments of states declare that it is necessary to regulate crypto-currencies, but for some reason all regulation is limited mainly to restrictions and prohibitions. In those countries where they are more loyal to the development of crypto currency, the main problem there is that the business is still afraid to use crypto-currencies.

And trubles is that not enough convenient applications and services.

A large number of ISO focused on the use of blockchain technologies in various fields, but for some reason, few developers think about the need to create infrastructure projects.

I think that such projects as PAYMON should become more. And they will have a chance of success, if the team will focus on the introduction of convenient functionality for business. Because if the crypto-currency is used by business, then we, as ordinary consumers of services, will be able not only to trade in crypto-currencies on the exchange, but also to use them in our everyday life.

I express my respect to the team and I wish them success!
Such projects are needed by the crypto-community and the whole world.

This is one of the best that was written, thank you
Paymon (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:43:40 PM

It's greate news! Please if you can according with some of them let me know as soon as possible this is a very important event for many investors. It is necessary to be confident that the token will be in demand and it will be possible to buy or sell it on the exchange

We spread all the news as soon as possible, we are real people and we are developers who do not hide from anyone. Therefore, we will definitely be available on the stock exchange, I assure you.
BeenieMan

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

ProximaX

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:14:23 AM

What`s the point to invest such small amount? FOMO will hit you hard =)
goovsy

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:28:22 AM

Do not listen to anyone! It's better to invest a small amount in 10 projects than invest all your funds in one! You should learn more how to manage your risks. Concerning paymon I will contribute a bit of eth and then, after it will be listed on exchanges, I`ll try to make right descision!
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:48:22 AM

How much is the price?

Campaign Manager (2018)
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:49:37 AM

How much is the price?
for stage 1 I see the price is $ 0.015 and will go up in the next stage.
is there any bonus for each stage dev?
Paymon (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:15:16 AM

Not everyone has the opportunity to invest a large amount) But even this amount will give a good income in the future!
Paymon (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:17:27 AM

How much is the price?

0.015$ - at the first stage!
appraiser

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:19:36 AM

Tell me, are you planning to participate in some kind of conferences and road shows during Sales? Before the crowdsdale or after?
Riv

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:19:59 AM

Can't log in to the app for the iPhone. Hangs during registration. Please tell me what to do?

Topгyю пo тpeндy
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:21:14 AM

What about exchanges? Many projects after the completion of the ICO  added to the exchanges after a long time, whether this task is for firstly for you ?
First we should find out under what law Paymon operates I think, if they based in USA then listing procedure won't be that good and fast to my mind because of recent SEC regulators, that prohibit investing into ICOs not professional traders if I am not mistaken with the term, but if all is good on paper and on negotiation part with ok then listing should take much time.
as far as I know the team is based in England or Russia, the US laws will not apply to this project. Taking into account that except in the United States, this issue has not been settled anywhere else in the law, problems should not arise
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:23:13 AM

How much is the price?
for stage 1 I see the price is $ 0.015 and will go up in the next stage.
is there any bonus for each stage dev?
The scheme of distribution of bonuses found at Paymon website. unusual to see such small values Smiley usually bonuses from other projects 10-20-30-40 percent, depending on stage and size of investment.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
Paymon (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:23:26 AM

Tell me, are you planning to participate in some kind of conferences and road shows during Sales? Before the crowdsdale or after?
Yes, we have several conferences planned!
winwinmaimai

Activity: 108

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:26:11 AM

This is nice idea but waiting for more details I hope whitepaper in English version will be published soon. Any info about team members who is behind this project and how you will develop this platform.
I think this is an unrealistic project. Look, too sketchy, do not invest in technology as well as website.
 I do not find many highlights in the plan.
Many people will think the same
circa1O

Activity: 91

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:27:01 AM

Can't log in to the app for the iPhone. Hangs during registration. Please tell me what to do?

same problem here hope someone will give a hand...thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: