Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:28:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Paymon - blockchain platform (start ICO 02.02.18)  (Read 25529 times)
Paymon (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:38:39 AM

Can't log in to the app for the iPhone. Hangs during registration. Please tell me what to do?
The application on iOS is constantly being updated. But there are difficulties with the passage of moderation in the App Store, so you can not fill the application yet.

We are working on this issue and hopefully very soon we will be able to please you with an updated Paymon application for iOS.
Paymon (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:46:00 AM

How much is the price?
for stage 1 I see the price is $ 0.015 and will go up in the next stage.
is there any bonus for each stage dev?
The scheme of distribution of bonuses found at Paymon website. unusual to see such small values Smiley usually bonuses from other projects 10-20-30-40 percent, depending on stage and size of investment.

Yes, bonuses are not the greatest. But on the pre - sale very good bonuses.

If it is interesting to participate in the pre - sale and get the Paymon tokens at a very favorable price - fill out this form: https://goo.gl/LLqSDd
greenfomo

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:48:31 AM

as usual, another project loaded with buzzwords to attract people. I've skimmed through the whitepaper, it doesn't explain in the slightest how does it differ from established players - ETH, BTC (dying as it is), LTC. What do you bring to the table? Why do you need paymon? and more importantly, how are you going to realize all this, technically speaking? Because writing a draft of a software is one thing, it's easy to imagine _what could be built_, but how will you achieve that? How will you deliver?
Paymon (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:51:01 AM

This is nice idea but waiting for more details I hope whitepaper in English version will be published soon. Any info about team members who is behind this project and how you will develop this platform.
I think this is an unrealistic project. Look, too sketchy, do not invest in technology as well as website.
 I do not find many highlights in the plan.
Many people will think the same
The project is realistic. Moreover, it is already being created. The project is now at the MVP stage - this sets us apart from the 80% of ICOs currently undergoing
ealarry

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:55:22 AM

Tell me, are you planning to participate in some kind of conferences and road shows during Sales? Before the crowdsdale or after?
Yes, we have several conferences planned!
Where are you going to start a conference or road show?
Paymon (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:06:37 AM

as usual, another project loaded with buzzwords to attract people. I've skimmed through the whitepaper, it doesn't explain in the slightest how does it differ from established players - ETH, BTC (dying as it is), LTC. What do you bring to the table? Why do you need paymon? and more importantly, how are you going to realize all this, technically speaking? Because writing a draft of a software is one thing, it's easy to imagine _what could be built_, but how will you achieve that? How will you deliver?
The project is already being implemented, a new blockchain of HIVE is being developed right now, which will be faster and more technologically than the blockchain BTC and ETH.
Toltekayotl

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:14:35 AM

As I see the biggest problem for the widespread distribution of crypto-currency is that we can not use them everywhere as a means of payment. Different governments of states declare that it is necessary to regulate crypto-currencies, but for some reason all regulation is limited mainly to restrictions and prohibitions. In those countries where they are more loyal to the development of crypto currency, the main problem there is that the business is still afraid to use crypto-currencies.

No country in the world will allow cryptocurrencies to compete with their national currency. I think projects need not try to create competitors for classical currencies, but rather focus on fast-converting fiat - cryptocurrency when buying and get legal status.
Paymon (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:21:59 AM

As I see the biggest problem for the widespread distribution of crypto-currency is that we can not use them everywhere as a means of payment. Different governments of states declare that it is necessary to regulate crypto-currencies, but for some reason all regulation is limited mainly to restrictions and prohibitions. In those countries where they are more loyal to the development of crypto currency, the main problem there is that the business is still afraid to use crypto-currencies.

No country in the world will allow cryptocurrencies to compete with their national currency. I think projects need not try to create competitors for classical currencies, but rather focus on fast-converting fiat - cryptocurrency when buying and get legal status.
This is the main of our main tasks!
Paymon (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:27:20 AM

Tell me, are you planning to participate in some kind of conferences and road shows during Sales? Before the crowdsdale or after?

Our colleague from Europe will take part in the Techchill conference on February 8-9, and our small team will go to a conference in St. Petersburg on February 13
desertx

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:38:15 AM

How much is the price?
The scheme of distribution of bonuses found at Paymon website. unusual to see such small values Smiley usually bonuses from other projects 10-20-30-40 percent, depending on stage and size of investment.
https://i.imgur.com/mlss1Cn.png
If it is interesting to participate in the pre - sale and get the Paymon tokens at a very favorable price - fill out this form: https://goo.gl/LLqSDd

I very much hope that such bonuses won't scare off big and little investors) the majority can consider that it will be more profitable to buy a tokens after entry into the exchange. Because in most cases the token can fall in price

am⟲n.tech | Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
| Public ICO, LIVE NOW! ($4 Million + already raised) | Get 25% Bonus + FREE Gold Card |
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:02:35 AM

As far as I know, you took part in the blocking conference in Cyprus last fall. How successful was the presentation of your project? And is there a roadshow plan for 2018?  Personally, I believe that conducting roadshows should be one of the main areas of marketing, along with banner advertising and articles in crypto-magazines.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
liquidX3

Activity: 224
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:16:32 AM

Our colleague from Europe will take part in the Techchill conference on February 8-9, and our small team will go to a conference in St. Petersburg on February 13
it wouldn't be bad to fix such information and event on a visible place) On example it is possible to fix the message in twitter that it was above the others. it's very important to know such news to community

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:47:02 PM

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/paymon-17785 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.

Big part of team has unverified status. What is this? How do you assign this status? Is this some kind of software algorithm?
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:03:32 PM

Guys do you have linked-in profiles? Or what other resources with the help of which I can get more reliable info on this issue? Can you name some other projects devs managed to participated before joining Paymon project? Thanks.
Paymon (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:21:35 PM

How much is the price?
https://i.imgur.com/mlss1Cn.png

I very much hope that such bonuses won't scare off big and little investors) the majority can consider that it will be more profitable to buy a tokens after entry into the exchange. Because in most cases the token can fall in price

Yes, but we are committed to the long term. The project will be constantly developed, and more companies will join the project. Therefore, we are sure of the constant growth of the project in foreign currency.
DirtyJohnny

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:24:23 PM

When can we expect app on IOS, devs? Can't try Android one, have anyone tested yet?
Paymon (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:41:44 PM

As far as I know, you took part in the blocking conference in Cyprus last fall. How successful was the presentation of your project? And is there a roadshow plan for 2018?  Personally, I believe that conducting roadshows should be one of the main areas of marketing, along with banner advertising and articles in crypto-magazines.

conference - it's cool, but they have very few investors. Basically you'll let you get acquainted with competitors and find new friends. Conferences where ICO is familiar with other ICO`s Grin
Paymon (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:06:24 PM

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/paymon-17785 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.

Big part of team has unverified status. What is this? How do you assign this status? Is this some kind of software algorithm?

In less than two hours, this is not a fast process. The whole team was basically confirmed, there were advisers.
Paymon (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:19:49 PM

Guys do you have linked-in profiles? Or what other resources with the help of which I can get more reliable info on this issue? Can you name some other projects devs managed to participated before joining Paymon project? Thanks.

Many created small projects, games and applications, but they did not become popular. Someone was developing projects for the university. Basically, all self-taught, few developers want to publicly expose their experience.
Paymon (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:59:29 PM

When can we expect app on IOS, devs? Can't try Android one, have anyone tested yet?

We are working on this, they do not really like cryptocurrency applications ... Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: