Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:55:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Paymon - blockchain platform (start ICO 02.02.18)  (Read 25532 times)
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:25:59 PM

What version of android does your application support? I have an old samsung phone, a version of android 2.4 and when installing the application the error pops up.
You need Android 4.2

Well, it's time for me to update my phone. Tell me, do you use encryption in your messenger? I can be sure that my correspondence will not reach third parties?
Do not worry! We are all perfectly protected!
Tell me more about encrypting messages in your application. Which algorithm do you use? I know that the Telegram application has very reliable encryption, so this messenger is even banned in some countries.
Honestly it sounds strange that maybe some kind of message encryption. I believe that there is a way to read any correspondence, regardless of the software. Agree that the authorities not so stupid to admit that they are unable to read some correspondence, because people will cease to write candid things.
liquidX3

Activity: 224
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:41:02 PM

What version of android does your application support? I have an old samsung phone, a version of android 2.4 and when installing the application the error pops up.
You need Android 4.2

Well, it's time for me to update my phone. Tell me, do you use encryption in your messenger? I can be sure that my correspondence will not reach third parties?
Tell me more about encrypting messages in your application. Which algorithm do you use? I know that the Telegram application has very reliable encryption, so this messenger is even banned in some countries.
Honestly it sounds strange that maybe some kind of message encryption. I believe that there is a way to read any correspondence, regardless of the software. Agree that the authorities not so stupid to admit that they are unable to read some correspondence, because people will cease to write candid things.
Only if your servers are not in this country in which they want to decrypt your messages. Even if you can intercept the message you need to know the key to decrypt a message

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:40:36 PM

You need Android 4.2

Only if your servers are not in this country in which they want to decrypt your messages. Even if you can intercept the message you need to know the key to decrypt a message
but since the project offers a decentralized mobile messenger with encryption and microtransactions in it, it can help solve problems with translations and communication in countries with close attention of the authorities to the population or countries with high inflation.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
Paymon (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:12:01 PM

Thank you for your interest in Paymon!
Now you have an exceptional opportunity to become an early investor of our closed pre-sale with bonuses up to 80%
The bonus depends on the investment date:
If you invest
… before January 15, 2018 you will get +30% ;
… before February 1, you will get 2018 +20% ;
It also depends on the amount of money you invest (available only for you during the closed pre-sale):
- if you invest 10 ETH (1+ BTC), you get +5% bonus
- if you invest 20 ETH (2+ BTC), you get +10%
- if you invest 30-50 ETH(3-5 BTC), you get +15%
- if you invest 50-80 ETH (5-8 BTC), you get +20%
- if you invest 80-100 ETH(8-10 BTC), you get +30%
- if you invest 100+ ETH (10+ BTC), you get +40%
- if you want to invest 500+ ETH, we will offer you special

Can you comfirm that this is something official from paymon? If someone invest 1.5 btc will he get 5% or 25%?

Friend, this is our message, you can specify details in telegrams

25%
Paymon (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:21:56 PM

You need Android 4.2

The application uses our proprietary Protocol. All traffic is encrypted with algorithms Diffie-Hellman (Diffie-Hellman), AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) using a checksum SHA (Secure Hash Algorithm). All correspondence encrypted with the algorithm RSA-2048.
lethebao

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:07:37 PM

Thank you for your interest in Paymon!
Now you have an exceptional opportunity to become an early investor of our closed pre-sale with bonuses up to 80%
The bonus depends on the investment date:
If you invest
… before January 15, 2018 you will get +30% ;
… before February 1, you will get 2018 +20% ;
It also depends on the amount of money you invest (available only for you during the closed pre-sale):
- if you invest 10 ETH (1+ BTC), you get +5% bonus
- if you invest 20 ETH (2+ BTC), you get +10%
- if you invest 30-50 ETH(3-5 BTC), you get +15%
- if you invest 50-80 ETH (5-8 BTC), you get +20%
- if you invest 80-100 ETH(8-10 BTC), you get +30%
- if you invest 100+ ETH (10+ BTC), you get +40%
- if you want to invest 500+ ETH, we will offer you special

Can you comfirm that this is something official from paymon? If someone invest 1.5 btc will he get 5% or 25%?

Friend, this is our message, you can specify details in telegrams

25%

I bought some token yesterday. It worked
goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:36:47 PM

Devs I read on telegram group that you are planning launching your own messenger, is that true? The question then whether it will have its own blockchain, what is the aim of this messenger and how does tokens fits in messenger ecosystem? Thank you.
Yeap, where can I found more info about Paymon messenger. Not just rumors in chats and on BTT I need oficial info. Did you declarate it in your WP?.
Bujuman

Activity: 92

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:10:14 AM

Too much hype with Paymon for now! How we will divide Paymon hardcap between 6k investors  Huh Huh Huh just 8 000 000 USD and you also want messanger...May be you also plan increase hardcap Huh
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:13:27 AM

Too much hype with Paymon for now! How we will divide Paymon hardcap between 6k investors  Huh Huh Huh just 8 000 000 USD and you also want messanger...May be you also plan increase hardcap Huh
8500000 $ is a hard cap of the first round. There will be 3 rounds in total, the ICO will last until April or may. But I could be wrong
Zet-cripto

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:47:22 AM

Please explain about the messenger. Written about it a lot here. But somehow it is not serious. There is official information about this?
greenfomo

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:56:03 AM

You need Android 4.2

The application uses our proprietary Protocol. All traffic is encrypted with algorithms Diffie-Hellman (Diffie-Hellman), AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) using a checksum SHA (Secure Hash Algorithm). All correspondence encrypted with the algorithm RSA-2048.

proprietary protocol = we have to trust you.

why use your messenger if it doesn't bring any advantages over e.g. signal or other encrypted messaging platforms? it's not like it's decentralized Wink
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:05:18 AM

Devs I read on telegram group that you are planning launching your own messenger, is that true? The question then whether it will have its own blockchain, what is the aim of this messenger and how does tokens fits in messenger ecosystem? Thank you.
Yeap, where can I found more info about Paymon messenger. Not just rumors in chats and on BTT I need oficial info. Did you declarate it in your WP?.

Yes, I would also like to read more about this. The more your applications in the ecosystem - the better.
LaitmanXY

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:14:35 AM

8500000 $ is a hard cap of the first round. There will be 3 rounds in total, the ICO will last until April or may. But I could be wrong
yes only $ 8,500,000 first round, but they could increase the Hard Cup for the first round and reduce for the second and third)

consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:17:45 AM

yes only $ 8,500,000 first round, but they could increase the Hard Cup for the first round and reduce for the second and third)
I wonder what is the aim of splitting sale for 3 parts? Or all of them with different bonuses? Devs if we have $8.5 kk for the first round, so what is the total hard cap for all three round? Thank you.
Paymon (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:05:29 PM

All the information you can see here: https://ico.paymon.org/#documents
MorganFreeman41

Merit: 26

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:14:01 PM

devs I asked early but did not get an answer. Will it be possible to play games on the paymon application and make paymon token?  What kind of games will be in your application?
Paymon (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:15:11 PM

8 250 000 $ is the first stage)
Paymon (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:25:07 PM

Please explain about the messenger. Written about it a lot here. But somehow it is not serious. There is official information about this?
Read on our website: https://paymon.org/
Paymon (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:32:37 PM

You need Android 4.2

proprietary protocol = we have to trust you.

why use your messenger if it doesn't bring any advantages over e.g. signal or other encrypted messaging platforms? it's not like it's decentralized Wink
This is our MVP Wink
Paymon (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:37:34 PM

I wonder what is the aim of splitting sale for 3 parts? Or all of them with different bonuses? Devs if we have $8.5 kk for the first round, so what is the total hard cap for all three round? Thank you.
The goal is to show the dynamics of the project development to investors
Yes, all with different bonuses
Hardcap $ 50,000 000 for all 3 stages
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: