Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:13:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Paymon - blockchain platform (start ICO 02.02.18)  (Read 25529 times)
BeenieMan

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

ProximaX

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:39:34 AM

Too much hype with Paymon for now! How we will divide Paymon hardcap between 6k investors  Huh Huh Huh just 8 000 000 USD and you also want messanger...May be you also plan increase hardcap Huh
8500000 $ is a hard cap of the first round. There will be 3 rounds in total, the ICO will last until April or may. But I could be wrong
yes only $ 8,500,000 first round, but they could increase the Hard Cup for the first round and reduce for the second and third)
I wonder what is the aim of splitting sale for 3 parts? Or all of them with different bonuses? Devs if we have $8.5 kk for the first round, so what is the total hard cap for all three round? Thank you.
The goal is to show the dynamics of the project development to investors
Yes, all with different bonuses
Hardcap $ 50,000 000 for all 3 stages

$ 50 million is a very large amount. What do you plan to spend so much money for if you reach hard cap?
Hello.
The main part of the fund will be spent on building B2B links and marketing. (it is much more expensive than development)
Also at the opening of representative offices in the regions. At the moment we are preparing one office in Europe. Representative offices are needed to build a B2B relationship for the Profit platform.
Also part of the fund will be invested in the company's development fund (refinancing), legal support (license), further block development

In which country in Europe are you planning to open an office? Do you plan to enter the Chinese market?
Hello! Smiley
We planning open office in Estonia. Right now we have ambassador there.
It`s hard to answer about Chinese market. We need to look at government actions.
We will exactly work with Asia.
How it goes with crypto in Estonia? I know that thea are pretty friendly to it, and even taxist accept btc payments! May be there are additional bonuses for crypto startups?
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:08:32 AM

Too much hype with Paymon for now! How we will divide Paymon hardcap between 6k investors  Huh Huh Huh just 8 000 000 USD and you also want messanger...May be you also plan increase hardcap Huh
8500000 $ is a hard cap of the first round. There will be 3 rounds in total, the ICO will last until April or may. But I could be wrong
yes only $ 8,500,000 first round, but they could increase the Hard Cup for the first round and reduce for the second and third)
I wonder what is the aim of splitting sale for 3 parts? Or all of them with different bonuses? Devs if we have $8.5 kk for the first round, so what is the total hard cap for all three round? Thank you.

$ 50 million is a very large amount. What do you plan to spend so much money for if you reach hard cap?
Hello.
The main part of the fund will be spent on building B2B links and marketing. (it is much more expensive than development)
Also at the opening of representative offices in the regions. At the moment we are preparing one office in Europe. Representative offices are needed to build a B2B relationship for the Profit platform.
Also part of the fund will be invested in the company's development fund (refinancing), legal support (license), further block development

In which country in Europe are you planning to open an office? Do you plan to enter the Chinese market?
Hello! Smiley
It`s hard to answer about Chinese market. We need to look at government actions.
How it goes with crypto in Estonia? I know that thea are pretty friendly to it, and even taxist accept btc payments! May be there are additional bonuses for crypto startups?
Estonia has a strong crypto community and support of the authorities. Last year was a very interesting project - Mothership.cx. it is a digital asset exchange, cryptocurrency trading platform and EU token marketplace, integration with digital signatures and eResidency.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
markjohn77

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:12:19 AM

good efforts
appraiser

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:09:55 AM

Tell me, for businesses that will post their products on the platform - is there any kind of promotion system? Advertising on the platform for tokens? buying ad slots?
At the moment, maintenance is in progress, and later we will install advertising functions)

We will have to pay tokens for advertising ? What type of advertising campaigns are planned?
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:05:34 AM

Tell me, for businesses that will post their products on the platform - is there any kind of promotion system? Advertising on the platform for tokens? buying ad slots?
At the moment, maintenance is in progress, and later we will install advertising functions)

We will have to pay tokens for advertising ? What type of advertising campaigns are planned?
You mean the ads in the business section of the project? like banners on the website and google adwords?

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
Zet-cripto

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:33:45 AM

Hello.

Hello! Smiley
As far as I know, Estonia and Singapore are the most advanced country today, the topic of the blockchain. It is very important in my opinion, that in these countries a lot of issues already regulated by law. A guarantee of additional security from Scam.
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:34:59 AM

Do you guys have some kind of reward for token holders? As I met something related in other projects, e.g 'continuous contributor' definition that I met in one ICO, so that holders get extra weekly or annual extra tokens.
Paymon (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:09:30 AM

I still can not answer this question, so far we are developing technical parts)
MorganFreeman41

Merit: 26

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:14:17 AM

Do you guys have some kind of reward for token holders? As I met something related in other projects, e.g 'continuous contributor' definition that I met in one ICO, so that holders get extra weekly or annual extra tokens.
by the way, I would be want to participate in any competition from Paymon, both for investors and for members of the community. Something like a contest for the best design of a T-shirt for a reward in tokens.
Paymon (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:37:16 AM

No. We dont have reward for token holders
If you have cryptocurrency without comision, fast transaction, and usability, why you need reward for that? It's amazing to use it 
If you have cryptocurrency with fast transaction, usability, and without any fees, why do you need reward for that. It's amazing to use it
torrentco

Activity: 2128
Merit: 418

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:11:52 PM

3 parts ico until may with a hard cap of a whopping 50 million dollars??
no thanks.
Toltekayotl

Merit: 103

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:16:24 PM

When we find out how much money was raised on a private pre-sale?
Paymon (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:27:35 PM

no thanks.
We do this so that investors can see how our project develops!
appraiser

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:14:22 PM

Hello.

Hello! Smiley
As far as I know, Estonia and Singapore are the most advanced country today, the topic of the blockchain. It is very important in my opinion, that in these countries a lot of issues already regulated by law. A guarantee of additional security from Scam.

I think Singapore and Switzerland. Japan is also possible, since the Crypto currency is legalized.
Paymon (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:26:26 PM

When we find out how much money was raised on a private pre-sale?

During the start of the ICO
MorganFreeman41

Merit: 26

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:10:38 PM

no thanks.
and what do you see in this bad? I think that this is a good contrast, since by the end of the ICO there is a chance that its own blockchain will function. And even a token can already sell on the exchange
Paymon (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:16:23 PM

no thanks.
and what do you see in this bad? I think that this is a good contrast, since by the end of the ICO there is a chance that its own blockchain will function. And even a token can already sell on the exchange
Yes, everything is so) Cool
DirtyJohnny

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:07:39 PM

If you have cryptocurrency without comision, fast transaction, and usability, why you need reward for that? It's amazing to use it 
If you have cryptocurrency with fast transaction, usability, and without any fees, why do you need reward for that. It's amazing to use it
Yeah  I agree, it's difficult even to imagine what holders can get gains for Grin
liquidX3

Activity: 224
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:24:56 PM

Because all people want easy money) like crypto miners but just keep a large amount of cryptocurrency in your bill and get more and more money for it)

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
icodigger

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:14:34 PM

Is it planned trading of PMNT-tokens (ERC-20) on any exchanges or all PMNT-tokens will be exclusively exchanged to PMNC only in the Paymon app?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: