Bitcoin Forum
June 05, 2024, 12:48:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Paymon - blockchain platform (start ICO 02.02.18)  (Read 25529 times)
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:28:11 PM

Is it planned trading of PMNT-tokens (ERC-20) on any exchanges or all PMNT-tokens will be exclusively exchanged to PMNC only in the Paymon app?

I think it will be several exchanges
liquidX3

Activity: 224
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:08:14 PM

Is it planned trading of PMNT-tokens (ERC-20) on any exchanges or all PMNT-tokens will be exclusively exchanged to PMNC only in the Paymon app?

they already answered a similar question. this token is only for collection of funds, it can be sold or exchanged, or exchanged in their APP, but officially erc20 token will not be on the exchange

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
Bujuman

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:18:18 PM

they already answered a similar question. this token is only for collection of funds, it can be sold or exchanged, or exchanged in their APP, but officially erc20 token will not be on the exchange
Can I convert  your erc20 token to Paymon blockchain token whenever I want? Will you set time for it?
Paymon (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:54:01 PM

Initially, PMNT will be on the exchange, after which they will be replaced by PMNC
Paymon (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:54:48 PM

Yes
Paymon (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:56:52 PM

For ICO, and also initially it will be released on the exchange, so that people can see the liquidity. Then they will be exchanged for PMNC in strict order.
Paymon (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:02:43 PM

Can I convert  your erc20 token to Paymon blockchain token whenever I want? Will you set time for it?

Oh sure
Toltekayotl

Merit: 103

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:29:33 AM

I think you are mistaken. Token erc-20 will be traded on the exchanges.
sjyi

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:08:00 AM

It's is great to understand the financials of an ICO, but would you be able to clarify some technical matters discussed in the white paper?

Paymon does away with the blockchain. "nstead of the global blockchain, there is a DAG that we call the hive."

There is a great deal of description on nodes choosing transactions to process, which was a very interesting topic compared what other global blockchain based cryptos are doing.  But the white paper does not describe how the distributed ledgers will be consolidated, or at least how they will be searched.  Since this mechanism is missing, I can't tell how the local ledger will be made fault tolerant if a node goes down or will be forced out of the network after being identified as "lazy" or even protect the network from attackers.

To build a confidence in your platform, additional information should be shared.

Thank you,

Riv

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:54:23 AM

It's is great to understand the financials of an ICO, but would you be able to clarify some technical matters discussed in the white paper?

Paymon does away with the blockchain. "nstead of the global blockchain, there is a DAG that we call the hive."

There is a great deal of description on nodes choosing transactions to process, which was a very interesting topic compared what other global blockchain based cryptos are doing.  But the white paper does not describe how the distributed ledgers will be consolidated, or at least how they will be searched.  Since this mechanism is missing, I can't tell how the local ledger will be made fault tolerant if a node goes down or will be forced out of the network after being identified as "lazy" or even protect the network from attackers.

To build a confidence in your platform, additional information should be shared.

Thank you,

I think the white paper is written for a General introduction to the project. You are right in asking questions about the details. And I am sure that such information will be provided to you upon request. I myself like to understand the projects in detail.

Topгyю пo тpeндy
MorganFreeman41

Merit: 26

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:15:38 AM

a strange question, why then invest in the project? people will never agree to receive in exchange an ethereum illiquid token
goovsy

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:39:51 AM

Yes

Do you plan go to Bittrex or Polo or both? Hope it will not only decentralizing exchanges like ED, Idex etc or scam exchanges like Yobit...
j3r0vyn

Activity: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:51:01 AM

this is great ICO of the year.. i will invite friends to invest here because i know it is potential in the market...
rome0

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:54:58 AM

what kind of exchanger you will put this ICO???
may i know the list of exchanger you will put your coins??
appraiser

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:08:29 AM

The first issue of tokens is tokens PMNT (ERC-20) , is not it? Even if there are no official exchanges - decentralized exchanges can trade simply with the code of the contract

willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:29:34 AM

Yes

Do you plan go to Bittrex or Polo or both? Hope it will not only decentralizing exchanges like ED, Idex etc or scam exchanges like Yobit...
With the latest news on the tightening of control over the selection of tokens for listing on the major exchanges, should not rely on the listing in polonex or Bittrex. They are now conducting the underwriting on a number of new criteria. Moreover, the deployment of such large exchanges are very expensive.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
MorganFreeman41

Merit: 26

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:55:28 AM

more than 7000 participants in the group of telegrams and each of them asks about the ICO. Most likely the fees will be successful, we will soon understand this
Nikita_paymon

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:36:34 PM

Thank you,

Company that will work with Profit business-platform will hold ledger also users who want full synchronization can download it.
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:51:08 PM

Thank you,

Company that will work with Profit business-platform will hold ledger also users who want full synchronization can download it.
And what functionality is expected from your business platform? The acceptance of cryptocurrencies in stores?

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:22:37 PM

What if you do not reach soft cap guys? Will the project be annulled or just suspended? Can you claim for now that you have some private-sale interest on your tokens?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: