Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:00:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Paymon - blockchain platform (start ICO 02.02.18)  (Read 25529 times)
Coindest

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:59:20 PM

What blockchain is it running on?
what exactly do you mean? Does their own blockchain work? In full power still is not work, fee for ico is conducted on the ethereum blockchain.
liquidX3

Activity: 224
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:11:35 PM

Guys why investments raised on presale decreased on your website? Is it because of market down trend or what? Explain please to investors.
Most likely this is due to a fall in the rate of btc or eth, as the investment is made precisely by these currencies. But it is strange that the ICO after 3 days did not reach at least 1kk $. The project is interesting to the community. Apparently need to wait until the whales come.
Let's hope that the bottom we have already groped and the market unfolds. In this case, the 1kk will only gain on the growth of the cryptocurrency in which they have invested. I look forward to the end of the Lunar new year and the return on investment from Asia.
it look that we are already seeing the recovery of the market and the influx of new investment. But still it takes some time to confirm the positive trend

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
skybot13x

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:18:02 PM

Guys why investments raised on presale decreased on your website? Is it because of market down trend or what? Explain please to investors.
Most likely this is due to a fall in the rate of btc or eth, as the investment is made precisely by these currencies. But it is strange that the ICO after 3 days did not reach at least 1kk $. The project is interesting to the community. Apparently need to wait until the whales come.
Let's hope that the bottom we have already groped and the market unfolds. In this case, the 1kk will only gain on the growth of the cryptocurrency in which they have invested. I look forward to the end of the Lunar new year and the return on investment from Asia.
it look that we are already seeing the recovery of the market and the influx of new investment. But still it takes some time to confirm the positive trend

It could be a temporary upswing only because of those vague news from the SEC and CFTC. Difficult to judge what comes next I believe.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:52:13 PM

It could be a temporary upswing only because of those vague news from the SEC and CFTC. Difficult to judge what comes next I believe.
why do you think that is? perhaps this is the reversal that will lead bitcoin to 20-30k $. We all understand what cryptocurrency really is an amazing and unpredictable thing.
LaitmanXY

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:18:29 PM

why do you think that is? perhaps this is the reversal that will lead bitcoin to 20-30k $. We all understand what cryptocurrency really is an amazing and unpredictable thing.
Need more time for all trading indicators to show a positive trend then many or all traders will start buying and after them all usually people who sold the cryptocurrency at a loss. But we will definitely see bitcoin more than 20,000 dollars in this year

appraiser

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:20:18 PM

I also want to think that we pushed off from the bottom. Only positive is next
Crypto_116

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:44:26 PM

What blockchain is it running on?
They are planning to create your own blockchain, like IOTA. They call it the Hive.  Apps on different devices are already in the app stores.
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:46:47 PM

devs, any upcoming meetings and conferences that we can attend and see you in real life in EU or USA? Where are you based by the way? Russia?
appraiser

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:50:51 PM

devs, any upcoming meetings and conferences that we can attend and see you in real life in EU or USA? Where are you based by the way? Russia?

it is normal practice to carry out roadshows during sales. This increases the interest in the project
SparkIt

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:23:10 PM

I would not call this news vague. Quite the contrary, SEC and CFTC made it clear that they are closely monitoring the organization of ICO in particular and the development of the market in general. And what is important to note, it was once again very unambiguously announced that the tokens are securities, but not abstract figures in the blockchain. We see how the market reacted positively to this news.
ifirina

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:49:27 PM

I think the team needs to pay more attention to marketing. You need to talk about your project on all social platforms: reddit, twitter, medium, facebook, golos, telegram, coinmarketcap.
Streets 2.0

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:51:55 PM

The feeling that the market is unfolding ... If this is so, I hope everyone has already managed to buy everything. It's not too late to buy now if you believe in a market turn. But when you are engaged in targeted investment in specific assets with an understandable length of investment and a return of money - all these little things in life - fluctuations in the course and stuff you do not care anymore! Smiley  Cool

consigliere

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:57:37 PM

I think the team needs to pay more attention to marketing. You need to talk about your project on all social platforms: reddit, twitter, medium, facebook, golos, telegram, coinmarketcap.
They do have all these media, dont they? Huh
skyline_king

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:29:58 PM

All links you can get on Paymon oficial web site  Undecided expect CMC and reddit...

Too much ICO from Russia...
Toltekayotl

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:33:02 PM

Who knows how much money was collected during the pre-sale? Or is it classified information?)))
Bujuman

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:47:06 PM

Who knows how much money was collected during the pre-sale? Or is it classified information?)))
You can check blockchain bro and count it by yourself.
goovsy

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:37:04 PM

it is normal practice to carry out roadshows during sales. This increases the interest in the project
I hate roadshows. I think if you even did not reach your hardcap so please sit and work? don`t spend my money for hotel minibar
Toltekayotl

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:43:09 PM

Bro, I do not know where to find their smart-contract address...
USB-S

Activity: 574

In XEM we trust

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:58:57 PM

Bro, I do not know where to find their smart-contract address...
Just try to contribute )  they will show you adress I guess Cheesy

````````````````████████
_`````````██████████████████████
_`````█████████████████████████████
_```█████████████████████████████████
_``████████████████████████████████████
_█████████```````████████```````████████
_███████````████````██`````███````███████
_██████````████████`````████████``███████
_██████````██████````██``██████```███████
_███████```````````████``````````████████
_██████████████████████████████████████
_``████████████████████████████████████
_```_████████████████████████████████
_``````████████████████████████████
_`````````3█████████████████████
play.infinity
        Eжeднeвный ДЖEКПOT
TELEGRAM CHAT   SITE   TELEGRAM
                   Get free eth
Zet-cripto

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:11:24 AM

And why such difficulties? Can't this information just be published? Why the secrecy? Openness of information on the contrary in my opinion attracts investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: