Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:34:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Paymon - blockchain platform (start ICO 02.02.18)  (Read 25529 times)
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:35:40 PM

It's easy and simple to use the application! And this is only the beginning! How many people will help to master the world of crypto currency, how many of them will become richer and happier from it. Ultimately, all these favorable transformations will become part of the future world in which we will all live - in 10-20 years these projects (some of them) will become the new trendsetters of fashion and progress, and the teams will become the elite of the new digital world! Wink
I agree with you. Who knows what will be in 5-10 years. Perhaps cryptocurrency will occupy the central financial system in the world and applications associated with it will replace the current google and the rest.
tiCeR

Activity: 1736
Merit: 750

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:37:15 PM

It's easy and simple to use the application! And this is only the beginning! How many people will help to master the world of crypto currency, how many of them will become richer and happier from it. Ultimately, all these favorable transformations will become part of the future world in which we will all live - in 10-20 years these projects (some of them) will become the new trendsetters of fashion and progress, and the teams will become the elite of the new digital world! Wink
I agree with you. Who knows what will be in 5-10 years. Perhaps cryptocurrency will occupy the central financial system in the world and applications associated with it will replace the current google and the rest.

Isn't the goal of cryptocurrency to not have a central financial system at all? Wink Nevermind, I know what you wanted to say Wink

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
LaitmanXY

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:30:35 PM

Isn't the goal of cryptocurrency to not have a central financial system at all? Wink Nevermind, I know what you wanted to say Wink
I'm waiting for people to begin to perceive the crypto currency as a means of achieving comfort in various fields of science, the world, communication, etc Not as a means of achieving multiplication of their capital

Crypto_116

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:38:01 PM

I liked your Android app. But the design and layout of the interface could be changed. inscriptions with uppercase and so on.
appraiser

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:57:48 PM

I'm waiting for people to begin to perceive the crypto currency as a means of achieving comfort in various fields of science, the world, communication, etc Not as a means of achieving multiplication of their capital

In advertising, I often see how good it is to buy coffee for bitcoin. Only for some reason, then no one buys
OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:02:17 PM

In advertising, I often see how good it is to buy coffee for bitcoin. Only for some reason, then no one buys

The price of bitcoin is too volatile. This is the weak point of all crypto-currencies and until this problem is resolved, bitcoin will not become a popular means of payment.

consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:08:28 PM

The price of bitcoin is too volatile. This is the weak point of all crypto-currencies and until this problem is resolved, bitcoin will not become a popular means of payment.
What do you mean? it will become less volatile when institutional money will flow into it and market will be evaluated more than several trillions dollars, just my thoughts.
kaduwall2

Activity: 90

http://twitter.com/crazy_crypto

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:21:48 PM

I like the idea of the project, will be watching this closely  Smiley
OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:33:23 PM

What do you mean? it will become less volatile when institutional money will flow into it and market will be evaluated more than several trillions dollars, just my thoughts.

I mean, for example, while you are dressing to go to drink coffee, the bitcoin price may fall 2 times ... The dollar and the euro are stable currencies, so they are accepted for payment almost anywhere in the world.

skybot13x

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:41:24 PM

Guys why investments raised on presale decreased on your website? Is it because of market down trend or what? Explain please to investors.
Most likely this is due to a fall in the rate of btc or eth, as the investment is made precisely by these currencies. But it is strange that the ICO after 3 days did not reach at least 1kk $. The project is interesting to the community. Apparently need to wait until the whales come.
Let's hope that the bottom we have already groped and the market unfolds. In this case, the 1kk will only gain on the growth of the cryptocurrency in which they have invested. I look forward to the end of the Lunar new year and the return on investment from Asia.
it look that we are already seeing the recovery of the market and the influx of new investment. But still it takes some time to confirm the positive trend

It could be a temporary upswing only because of those vague news from the SEC and CFTC. Difficult to judge what comes next I believe.
why do you think that is? perhaps this is the reversal that will lead bitcoin to 20-30k $. We all understand what cryptocurrency really is an amazing and unpredictable thing.

Not saying that it is impossible that Bitcoin goes to the moon and beyond very soon, but I personally don't think it will happen during the first half of 2018. Do I have concrete reasons? Not really I believe, it is just that people are a little bit more careful next time regarding taking profits / not taking profits. There might be huge news though and everything goes to the moon, but what should those news be that we don't already know?

██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
BeenieMan

Activity: 161

ProximaX

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:51:35 PM

Volatility is the strongest side of bitcoin. Speculations made bitcoin such popular how it is. Not idea. Let`s leave all this tales about crypto anarchy for newbies and people who dowloaded BTC blockchain on their PCs. BTW, what about you? Did you download it? I don`t think so!
bigpan

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:52:46 PM

Nice project! I'll follow closely. Smiley
skyline_king

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:21:31 PM

Volatility is the strongest side of bitcoin. Speculations made bitcoin such popular how it is. Not idea. Let`s leave all this tales about crypto anarchy for newbies and people who dowloaded BTC blockchain on their PCs. BTW, what about you? Did you download it? I don`t think so!

You are not right coz speculations is the curse of the crypto. A lot of people smell money and become here, not for new world economy order but just because of greed!
liquidX3

Activity: 224
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:38:56 PM

Guys why investments raised on presale decreased on your website? Is it because of market down trend or what? Explain please to investors.
Most likely this is due to a fall in the rate of btc or eth, as the investment is made precisely by these currencies. But it is strange that the ICO after 3 days did not reach at least 1kk $. The project is interesting to the community. Apparently need to wait until the whales come.
Let's hope that the bottom we have already groped and the market unfolds. In this case, the 1kk will only gain on the growth of the cryptocurrency in which they have invested. I look forward to the end of the Lunar new year and the return on investment from Asia.
it look that we are already seeing the recovery of the market and the influx of new investment. But still it takes some time to confirm the positive trend
It could be a temporary upswing only because of those vague news from the SEC and CFTC. Difficult to judge what comes next I believe.
why do you think that is? perhaps this is the reversal that will lead bitcoin to 20-30k $. We all understand what cryptocurrency really is an amazing and unpredictable thing.
Not saying that it is impossible that Bitcoin goes to the moon and beyond very soon, but I personally don't think it will happen during the first half of 2018. Do I have concrete reasons? Not really I believe, it is just that people are a little bit more careful next time regarding taking profits / not taking profits. There might be huge news though and everything goes to the moon, but what should those news be that we don't already know?
it does not matter in which half of the year we will see the bitcoin on to the moon. I'm sure that we can will be see two moonrises and two falls for a year. For me the rise to $15,000 this year is already a huge amount! bitcoin is not forgotten!

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
Zet-cripto

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:03:37 AM

I agree that there are advantages to volatility. And it certainly helps to speculate. But for the development of the payment system in the crypt is an obstacle.
ghost911

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:30:28 AM

a very good idea developed on this project, making it easier for certified currencies for cryptocurrency. a very interesting concept that can be further developed. where I can see the team from this project that supports this platform to grow
 Wink
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:37:47 AM

a very good idea developed on this project, making it easier for certified currencies for cryptocurrency. a very interesting concept that can be further developed. where I can see the team from this project that supports this platform to grow
 Wink
I agree with you but the team clearly lacks additional investment to implement the project. Collected more 500k $, that's not enough
appraiser

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:15:21 AM

I think the author meant that it will remain a decentralized system, without a single center, but will act on a global scale, and with world recognition. But you are right, any centralization harms crypto
saltox

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:27:52 AM

Great Team, Vision and Product! Good luck guys!  Wink
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:13:07 PM

I think the author meant that it will remain a decentralized system, without a single center, but will act on a global scale, and with world recognition. But you are right, any centralization harms crypto
You're right, that's what I meant. Of course, decentralization is an integral part of the cryptocurrency without which it will not have such uniqueness as it is now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: