Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:42:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Paymon - blockchain platform (start ICO 02.02.18)  (Read 25529 times)
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:45:15 PM

How are things going with ICO at Paymon? Mark Zuckerberg has not paid his attention to this project yet?

I think that Mark Zuckerberg has not paid attention to this project yet, but the report from the team at this stage would not be a big deal

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
USB-S

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

In XEM we trust

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:49:00 PM

How are things going with ICO at Paymon? Mark Zuckerberg has not paid his attention to this project yet?

haha, do you think that he wants to steal Paymon app))))? they will be surprised

````````````````████████
_`````````██████████████████████
_`````█████████████████████████████
_```█████████████████████████████████
_``████████████████████████████████████
_█████████```````████████```````████████
_███████````████````██`````███````███████
_██████````████████`````████████``███████
_██████````██████````██``██████```███████
_███████```````````████``````````████████
_██████████████████████████████████████
_``████████████████████████████████████
_```_████████████████████████████████
_``````████████████████████████████
_`````````3█████████████████████
play.infinity
        Eжeднeвный ДЖEКПOT
TELEGRAM CHAT   SITE   TELEGRAM
                   Get free eth
Streets 2.0

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:50:11 PM

Mark Zuckerberg has huge analytical structures inside Facebook that directly obey him (I'm sure of it) - he gets a folder every morning on the table with the full picture of what is happening in the IT world and he thinks if the project deserves attention. And then you can dream up what he thinks and stuff. The main thing is that the project is good, there is something to "feel" and draw conclusions about investments and support. Grin

SparkIt

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:57:46 PM

So far, investing in such projects are more concerned about hockey stars and representatives of show business.  Grin
LaitmanXY

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:14:42 PM

Mark Zuckerberg has huge analytical structures inside Facebook that directly obey him (I'm sure of it) - he gets a folder every morning on the table with the full picture of what is happening in the IT world and he thinks if the project deserves attention. And then you can dream up what he thinks and stuff. The main thing is that the project is good, there is something to "feel" and draw conclusions about investments and support. Grin
The Paymon is the project that lies on top of the rest of the table. Even if the table belongs to such person as Mark Zuckerberg Cheesy The main thing is that more and more people investing in the Paimon

Trader-master

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:04:09 AM

So far, investing in such projects are more concerned about hockey stars and representatives of show business.  Grin
Mark Zuckerberg and similar characters are already outsiders. Agree that the era has changed. Today is a completely new stage in the development of digital technologies. The crypt is changing the world. There is a great future ahead for Paymon-type projects.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:00:43 AM

Mark Zuckerberg and similar characters are already outsiders. Agree that the era has changed. Today is a completely new stage in the development of digital technologies. The crypt is changing the world. There is a great future ahead for Paymon-type projects.
Well, if Zuckerberg realized his ideas at the present time, then I am definitely sure that he would have focused on cryptocurrency.
appraiser

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:50:01 AM

Well, if Zuckerberg realized his ideas at the present time, then I am definitely sure that he would have focused on cryptocurrency.
Classic capital still has every chance of entering crypto on this rollback. And I think they do it
Paymon (OP)

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:59:10 AM

how long has the team been working on this project?

About 2 years
Paymon (OP)

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:01:25 PM

I think that Mark Zuckerberg has not paid attention to this project yet, but the report from the team at this stage would not be a big deal

The Russian media have already talked about us, where they called us the Ural Zuckerbergs.
Streets 2.0

Activity: 490

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:27:27 PM

Comparison with Facebook founder - can have both a positive background, sounds like a compliment for example. Or vice versa - it can sound like a mockery (joke). In any case, it sounds good and attracts attention to the project. So the more such relevant and not very correct comparisons in the media - the better all the participants, from the team to the investors!  Cool

tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:56:36 PM

It's easy and simple to use the application! And this is only the beginning! How many people will help to master the world of crypto currency, how many of them will become richer and happier from it. Ultimately, all these favorable transformations will become part of the future world in which we will all live - in 10-20 years these projects (some of them) will become the new trendsetters of fashion and progress, and the teams will become the elite of the new digital world! Wink
I agree with you. Who knows what will be in 5-10 years. Perhaps cryptocurrency will occupy the central financial system in the world and applications associated with it will replace the current google and the rest.
Isn't the goal of cryptocurrency to not have a central financial system at all? Wink Nevermind, I know what you wanted to say Wink
I'm waiting for people to begin to perceive the crypto currency as a means of achieving comfort in various fields of science, the world, communication, etc Not as a means of achieving multiplication of their capital

While your answer isn't really the answer to my (not so important) question, I'd still like to respond to what you wrote. I personally think that the goal of achieving a multiplication of their capital is the first and most important for adoption in the case of Bitcoin. The reason is because Bitcoin is decentralized and most people dive into the technology right now not because they care about their privacy, but because they want to increase their personal wealth. If it was centralized and controlled by government we wouldn't really perceive digital money the way we now got introduced to it in 2009. Thanks Satoshi for money as a means of freedom, not as a means of control and surveillance.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
antolinicio1

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:02:28 PM

Comparison with Facebook founder - can have both a positive background, sounds like a compliment for example. Or vice versa - it can sound like a mockery (joke). In any case, it sounds good and attracts attention to the project. So the more such relevant and not very correct comparisons in the media - the better all the participants, from the team to the investors!  Cool
I like that such projects have no analogues at the moment and this suggests that paymon may be the first "bitcoin" among other messengers

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:31:55 PM

Having one idea is enough to attract attention on a global scale. Need to implement the project and show the full potential of Paymon
appraiser

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:50:04 PM

It's easy and simple to use the application! And this is only the beginning! How many people will help to master the world of crypto currency, how many of them will become richer and happier from it. Ultimately, all these favorable transformations will become part of the future world in which we will all live - in 10-20 years these projects (some of them) will become the new trendsetters of fashion and progress, and the teams will become the elite of the new digital world! Wink
I agree with you. Who knows what will be in 5-10 years. Perhaps cryptocurrency will occupy the central financial system in the world and applications associated with it will replace the current google and the rest.
Isn't the goal of cryptocurrency to not have a central financial system at all? Wink Nevermind, I know what you wanted to say Wink
I'm waiting for people to begin to perceive the crypto currency as a means of achieving comfort in various fields of science, the world, communication, etc Not as a means of achieving multiplication of their capital

While your answer isn't really the answer to my (not so important) question, I'd still like to respond to what you wrote. I personally think that the goal of achieving a multiplication of their capital is the first and most important for adoption in the case of Bitcoin. The reason is because Bitcoin is decentralized and most people dive into the technology right now not because they care about their privacy, but because they want to increase their personal wealth. If it was centralized and controlled by government we wouldn't really perceive digital money the way we now got introduced to it in 2009. Thanks Satoshi for money as a means of freedom, not as a means of control and surveillance.

All the same, the crypto currency function is now distorted, everyone perceives the crypto currency as a means for speculation, although in fact it has completely different purposes. In fact, this is bad.
goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:11:56 PM

The Russian media have already talked about us, where they called us the Ural Zuckerbergs.

Russian media have no idea about promotion. They should called you Siberia Zuckerbergs Grin
LaitmanXY

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:23:55 PM

I noticed that the progress bar froze at a beautiful value of $444,222 USD Cheesy By the way today is the last day with a 5% bonus. I wonder how many holders already have tokens?

skyline_king

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:55:35 PM

But for now bitcoin and others crypto means not freedom, it's exactly means control and surveillance
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:59:51 PM

Will you release your tokens on time? Where is the list of participants?
LaitmanXY

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:14:49 PM

Will you release your tokens on time? Where is the list of participants?
Why not? After the successful completion of ico this is obvious. Lists of participants are never disclosed or what lists are you talking about?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: