Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:18:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HashFast launches sales of the Baby Jet  (Read 119549 times)
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 01:34:18 AM

Personal attacks continues.

Real questions stays unanswered.

You asked me to investigate your online profile.  I did, and found out you've always been a bitching moaning malcontent.

Even when you were in newbie jail.  They should have never let you out.

I've spent a lot reading and writing about bitcoin during the last year, while I decided only now to register.

Point us to those articles(?) you've written, prove they belong to you and you may be whitelisted.

I wrote that i wrote, not that i wrote *articles* on Bitcoin.

Mostly i wrote on forums, italian & english ones. I don't care to share.

Thanks anyway.

Telling you to study harder and calling your Iceland hosting pipe dream a pipe dream is useful advice, not a personal attack.

Stop being so defensive and go do your homework, or you'll never get into University of Padua. 

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 01:42:47 AM

Telling you to study harder and calling your Iceland hosting pipe dream a pipe dream is useful advice, not a personal attack.
Having decided to have a DC in Iceland to house my miners is not a pipe dream.
Maybe the pipe dream is having HF to deliver something not before it being useless.

Stop being so defensive and go do your homework, or you'll never get into University of Padua.
So much fail.

But anyway, keep going on with the personal attacks, and defend HF's along the way.

You are doing it right.

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 02:13:50 AM

But anyway, keep going on with the personal attacks, and defend HF's along the way.

Why (besides your congenital affinity for complaint) are you whining about my fulfillment of your request

And btw, you investigate my online profiles before answering? Really?

to investigate your online profile?  Is it because the result of that investigation does not flatter you?   Cheesy

Perhaps, young padawan, some day you will learn to not ask questions you do not really want the answers to.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
cedivad
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 02:19:42 AM

Keep it going...

Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 02:24:52 AM

Is this really accomplishing anything guys?
tacotime
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 04:45:47 AM

I got to admit I'm a little baffled that HashFast has stopped talking to me.

Code:
XMR: 44GBHzv6ZyQdJkjqZje6KLZ3xSyN1hBSFAnLP6EAqJtCRVzMzZmeXTC2AHKDS9aEDTRKmo6a6o9r9j86pYfhCWDkKjbtcns
joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 04:47:48 AM

Not good..

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
DPoS

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 04:52:01 AM

pretty obvious you didn't conduct yourself as a total sockpuppet cheerleader which means they have no use for you

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
Paladin69

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 04:53:16 AM

Were you requesting a refund?
joshv06

Activity: 991

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 05:48:54 AM

Whatever happened to cypherdoc?

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
plasmoske

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

The realist

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 05:59:46 AM

Probably cause you kept bugging them about the refund issue / asking a further clarification on it.

Except they don't have an answer for you or most likely, they don't have any plans to refund Roll Eyes

Could be a reason why they don't want to talk to you Mr Taco.
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 10:30:08 AM

You received your lousy discounts yet?

cedivad
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 12:19:04 PM

If so, don't use them Smiley

d&t, no, our discussions where useless. However i can't leave that spammer to try to convince anyone that HF is in any way good.
It's a basic principle for me. I can't stand it. I already lost too much myself. I should try to contact adwords and have their advertising removed from google, or bid more with a blog that explains their lies, but i'm too busy with my stuff for now.
However the idea is simple, if anyones wants to do it..

pmorici

Activity: 479

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 12:36:58 PM

I'm not really.  What are they possibly going to say that wouldn't just end up digging themselves deeper into the hole they are in.  I mean, I can think of about one thing they could say that would make this situation better but they aren't going to say that.
pmorici

Activity: 479

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 12:38:39 PM

If so, don't use them Smiley

d&t, no, our discussions where useless. However i can't leave that spammer to try to convince anyone that HF is in any way good.
It's a basic principle for me. I can't stand it. I already lost too much myself. I should try to contact adwords and have their advertising removed from google, or bid more with a blog that explains their lies, but i'm too busy with my stuff for now.
However the idea is simple, if anyones wants to do it..

I don't think driving HashFast into bankruptcy  will help us here.
cedivad
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 12:39:59 PM

I don't think driving HashFast into bankruptcy  will help us here.
That's the second reason why i don't do it. However having other people to lose money won't help bitcoin, either.

And they are probably earning something in the range of the million per week, i would like to see their batch 2/3 order history, why they keep that hidden?

crumbs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 01:30:28 PM

I don't think driving HashFast into bankruptcy  will help us here.

The reason successful frauds are successful is it's never advantageous for the marks (those already invested) to expose the fraud.
amer

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 03:17:33 PM

I'm not really.  What are they possibly going to say that wouldn't just end up digging themselves deeper into the hole they are in.  I mean, I can think of about one thing they could say that would make this situation better but they aren't going to say that.

I disagree, here's just off the top of my head a list of things they can do that would not dig themselves deeper:

* Commit to a production update schedule of what is going on, good or bad, instead of random surprise information which sometimes is very interesting and sometimes is fluff. (This would help avoid the derision for a smiling wafer picture, since we know to expect our updates on X-day, and people will have the appropriate reaction to a photo op instead of THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE)
* Focus a Customer Service person on this forum (hopefully this person is there already) which always has something positive to say to even the most horrific forum posts, and then get active - project hope and excitement instead of what currently is being viewed as hiding/fearful. These people exist, I work with a few of them, it's amazing how well this can diffuse bad situations.
* Update the website with a diagram for those of us that aren't D&T which shows the pipeline of chip production, since most of us don't know if the substrate is the 30th step of 100 steps or the 30th step of 31 steps.
* Finish updating the order chains on the website.
* Add the realtime shipping information they promised on the site. (This could be a bit contentious, because it will cause people to argue about more dates, but at least it would be a place where information could be distributed without a press release)
* Talk about plans beyond this launch. I mean, the company is not going to disappear after Batch 2, make us feel like partners or early ad hoc "shareholders" - make customers feel like they are part of something bigger than a launch date argument.
* Blog about wins, even if they already happened. Has nothing gone right in this? I'm sure not.
* Give some projections on what they expect the miners will do at the difficulty THEY thought it would be and if we're tracking with it. This absolutely exists, it's part of the business model - so what was it?

You can't change reality, we are where we are, but the delivery matters. I know easier said than done, but none of the above requires promising delivery of chips and all of them would be better than radio silence.

tips: 1amerApYUVjsKSuVUtfjxaoi7QXG7Zwao
jjiimm_64
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 04:59:00 PM

I disagree, here's just off the top of my head a list of things they can do that would not dig themselves deeper:

* Commit to a production update schedule of what is going on, good or bad, instead of random surprise information which sometimes is very interesting and sometimes is fluff. (This would help avoid the derision for a smiling wafer picture, since we know to expect our updates on X-day, and people will have the appropriate reaction to a photo op instead of THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE)
* Focus a Customer Service person on this forum (hopefully this person is there already) which always has something positive to say to even the most horrific forum posts, and then get active - project hope and excitement instead of what currently is being viewed as hiding/fearful. These people exist, I work with a few of them, it's amazing how well this can diffuse bad situations.
* Update the website with a diagram for those of us that aren't D&T which shows the pipeline of chip production, since most of us don't know if the substrate is the 30th step of 100 steps or the 30th step of 31 steps.
* Finish updating the order chains on the website.
* Add the realtime shipping information they promised on the site. (This could be a bit contentious, because it will cause people to argue about more dates, but at least it would be a place where information could be distributed without a press release)
* Talk about plans beyond this launch. I mean, the company is not going to disappear after Batch 2, make us feel like partners or early ad hoc "shareholders" - make customers feel like they are part of something bigger than a launch date argument.
* Blog about wins, even if they already happened. Has nothing gone right in this? I'm sure not.
* Give some projections on what they expect the miners will do at the difficulty THEY thought it would be and if we're tracking with it. This absolutely exists, it's part of the business model - so what was it?

You can't change reality, we are where we are, but the delivery matters. I know easier said than done, but none of the above requires promising delivery of chips and all of them would be better than radio silence.

Thank you...  Well said.

1jimbitm6hAKTjKX4qurCNQubbnk2YsFw
Morblias

Activity: 576

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 05:20:51 PM

They still have not said when they will start shipping batch 2 (which should have been within the next week or 2 before the delay). I bought batch 2 with the assumption that it would ship end of November. I emailed them after the delay of batch 1 shipping mid December asking when they expect batch 2 to ship. The only response I get (2 weeks after I sent the email) is "batch 2 will ship after batch 1 is shipped"

That does not help me 1 bit. How long will it take to ship batch 1? 1 week? 2 weeks? 2 months?

Tips / Donations accepted: 1Morb18DsDHNEv6TeQXBdba872ZSpiK9fY
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: