Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:31:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HashFast launches sales of the Baby Jet  (Read 119550 times)
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 08:26:20 PM

https://hashfast.com/hello-world/

Things are moving quickly! We finally have the first Golden Nonce chip, we began testing it —sending the first current through the 28nm chip to see how it performs. So far, things are looking very good. HashFast co-founder and CTO Simon Barber to give us the play-by-play of the first tests.

We brought up IOVdd first. Up to 1.8V — draws less than the minimum 10mA the bench supply reads.
    Next core. Something odd was observed here. Initially, we saw high current draw as we brought the voltage up, reaching 0.7V where it was drawing 2.5A. As the voltage increased a little over 0.7v the current suddenly dropped to 82mA. It stayed there up to Vddcore=0.8v. This odd pattern of high current at low core voltage was repeatable. RST held low. MODE and BYPASS were held high. PLLVdd pulled to Vdd. All other inputs seemed to float low, with a 1Mohm impedance probe.
    Next CLK was applied — first 37Hz. 4mA increase in Vdd core current. Took chip out of reset. No change. Next increase clock speed, this increases current. In a couple of steps, we got it to 6Mhz, where the core Vdd was drawing 548mA.
    After a few minutes, we turned things off. On retrying, we didn’t find the same odd, high current during ramp of core Vdd. Perhaps this was due to CLK floating then, and not since?

Calling it a night, having trouble getting the serial port levels shifted correctly. Will continue in the morning.

— Simon

Over the next few days, the HashFast engineering team will be working intensely as they subject the GN to more tests. As we’re able to get them to break and give us an update, we’ll let you know how it’s going.

Simon will also be tweeting on the HashFast account — if you’re interested in seeing the results as the they come, follow us @HashFast on Twitter.

Hooray!

There is light at the end of the tunnel.  All you concern trolls, disgruntled obsessives, and misc haters can now stop worrying.

PCBs are fast and easy to make.  They have these newfangled things called "robots" that can populate a PCB with components in seconds.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CYPER

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 08:35:52 PM

https://hashfast.com/hello-world/

Things are moving quickly! We finally have the first Golden Nonce chip, we began testing it —sending the first current through the 28nm chip to see how it performs. So far, things are looking very good. HashFast co-founder and CTO Simon Barber to give us the play-by-play of the first tests.

We brought up IOVdd first. Up to 1.8V — draws less than the minimum 10mA the bench supply reads.
    Next core. Something odd was observed here. Initially, we saw high current draw as we brought the voltage up, reaching 0.7V where it was drawing 2.5A. As the voltage increased a little over 0.7v the current suddenly dropped to 82mA. It stayed there up to Vddcore=0.8v. This odd pattern of high current at low core voltage was repeatable. RST held low. MODE and BYPASS were held high. PLLVdd pulled to Vdd. All other inputs seemed to float low, with a 1Mohm impedance probe.
    Next CLK was applied — first 37Hz. 4mA increase in Vdd core current. Took chip out of reset. No change. Next increase clock speed, this increases current. In a couple of steps, we got it to 6Mhz, where the core Vdd was drawing 548mA.
    After a few minutes, we turned things off. On retrying, we didn’t find the same odd, high current during ramp of core Vdd. Perhaps this was due to CLK floating then, and not since?

Calling it a night, having trouble getting the serial port levels shifted correctly. Will continue in the morning.

— Simon

Over the next few days, the HashFast engineering team will be working intensely as they subject the GN to more tests. As we’re able to get them to break and give us an update, we’ll let you know how it’s going.

Simon will also be tweeting on the HashFast account — if you’re interested in seeing the results as the they come, follow us @HashFast on Twitter.

Hooray!

There is light at the end of the tunnel.  All you concern trolls, disgruntled obsessives, and misc haters can now stop worrying.

PCBs are fast and easy to make.  They have these newfangled things called "robots" that can populate a PCB with components in seconds.

And I will be hashing with 3TH/s tomorrow when my November batch Jupiters arrive to join forces with my October batch Jupiters.
I can give you the left overs champagne if you want  Grin
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 08:48:17 PM

And I will be hashing with 3TH/s tomorrow when my November batch Jupiters arrive to join forces with my October batch Jupiters.

LOL KnC.  I'll admit to being pleased with the fat dividends from my KnC group buys, but their time in the sun is rapidly coming to an end.

This is the dawn of the HashFast era.

ALWAYS BET ON iCE...

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
CYPER

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 09:02:44 PM

LOL KnC.  I'll admit to being pleased with the fat dividends from my KnC group buys, but their time in the sun is rapidly coming to an end.

ALWAYS BET ON iCE...

I decided to bet on KNC and look what happened  Grin
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 09:10:08 PM

ALWAYS BET ON iCE...

Yes, as I already told you, my KnC group buys are paying handsome dividends.  Good for us, good for KnC!   Smiley

But that's the past and the present.  You'll notice that your statement includes words like "decided" and "happened" which are past tense.

Looking forward to the near future, it's all about HashFast.

My Sierras will mine 3 times the TH/s using the same amount of power/space as your Jupiters.

For every one wafer HashFast buys, KnC has to buy three.  Do you see the obvious trend here?   Wink

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
CYPER

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 09:15:42 PM

ALWAYS BET ON iCE...

Yes, as I already told you, my KnC group buys are paying handsome dividends.  Good for us, good for KnC!   Smiley

But that's the past and the present.  You'll notice that your statement includes words like "decided" and "happened" which are past tense.

Looking forward to the near future, it's all about HashFast.

My Sierras will mine 3 times the TH/s using the same amount of power/space as your Jupiters.

For every one wafer HashFast buys, KnC has to buy three.  Do you see the obvious trend here?   Wink

What I see is a lot of coins sitting in my wallet from all the mining I have been doing, while you dream on how your Sierras will mine 3 times the TH/s using the same amount of power/space as my Jupiters.
I mined in the past and keep mining in the present, while you dream about the glorious future  Grin
Btw It will not surprise me if KNC deliver my 3x Neptunes before you get anything  Grin
minternj

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 09:19:20 PM

cyper.. you are boasting in a thread full of pissed off hashfast customers and one troll who is ignored by half of the bitcointalk community who probably doesn't even have an order. take it to a pm.

Warning about Nitrogensports.eu
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=709114.0
CYPER

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 09:23:00 PM

cyper.. you are boasting in a thread full of pissed off hashfast customers and one troll who is ignored by half of the bitcointalk community who probably doesn't even have an order. take it to a pm.

Sorry, didn't mean to upset anyone. Just trolling the troll  Grin

He seems to be the Avenger equivalent of Hashfast  Grin
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 09:23:45 PM

What I see is a lot of coins sitting in my wallet from all the mining I have been doing, while you dream on how your Sierras will mine 3 times the TH/s using the same amount of power/space as my Jupiters.
I mined in the past and keep mining in the present, while you dream about the glorious future  Grin
Btw It will not surprise me if KNC deliver my 3x Neptunes before you get anything  Grin

I too see a lot of coins sitting in my wallet from my KnC group buys.  Not sure why you keep trying to rub in something I also benefited from.   Grin

Do you have any response to the fact that my Sierras will get triple the TH/W/sec, in 1/3 the space, as your KnCs?   Wink

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
CYPER

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 09:27:12 PM

I too see a lot of coins sitting in my wallet from my KnC group buys.  Not sure why you keep trying to rub in something I also benefited from.   Grin

Do you have any response to the fact that my Sierras will get triple the TH/W/sec, in 1/3 the space, as your KnCs?   Wink

My initial reaction would be to laugh at your gullibility.
I will believe 3TH/s and 1kW when I see it  Grin
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 09:34:37 PM

My initial reaction would be to laugh at your gullibility.
I will believe 3TH/s and 1kW when I see it  Grin

Was I gullible to invest in the KnC group buys which have been throwing off massive dividends for weeks?  No.

Was I gullible to invest in HashFast's more advanced 28nm chip with a longer time to market?  We'll see.

Meanwhile...

ALWAYS BET ON iCE...

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
DPoS

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 09:41:47 PM

this is who you are talking to Cyper

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=302032.msg3241778#msg3241778

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
eiliant

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 10:11:46 PM

I don't think I've seen a darker ignore button than iCEBREAKER's
CYPER

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 10:13:22 PM

this is who you are talking to Cyper

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=302032.msg3241778#msg3241778

He seems very delusional even back then  Grin
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 10:22:26 PM

I don't think I've seen a darker ignore button than iCEBREAKER's

That's probably because he is the biggest asshole on these forums.
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 10:51:50 PM

Here is the new version of that chart icebreaker posted. looks very different now!

Only KNC miners exist near the top of the chart. Everything else is still a pipe dream. Ice makes me laugh!
User705
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 12:48:27 AM

In bitcoin world anything not in hand is a pipe dream.  There is no such thing as a guaranteed future delivery of bitcoins and no such thing exists with bitcoin ASICs.

Gyrsur
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1520

Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2013, 01:55:29 AM

Here is the new version of that chart icebreaker posted. looks very different now!

Only KNC miners exist near the top of the chart. Everything else is still a pipe dream. Ice makes me laugh!

who is AMT? never heard of them nor think they have a trust level which allow it to be listed on this high position in the table.

CYPER

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 02:06:50 AM

who is AMT? never heard of them nor think they have a trust level which allow it to be listed on this high position in the table.

ASIC Miners in hand. They run auctions here and 180GH/s end at around 4.5-5BTC.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=355755.0
Gyrsur
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1520

Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2013, 02:19:38 AM

^^ahh thanks! doing auction is evil. Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: