Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:17:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do I have to learn in trading?  (Read 2177 times)
shellomomma

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:50:15 AM

You need to learn how Technical Analysis works, how Fundamental Analysis and how to control your emotions.
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:01:47 AM

To successfully trade and get a profit, you need to take trading responsibly and seriously.
You need to learn the basic theory, the basics of technical analysis, trading tools.
Only after that start practicing with small amounts of money.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:50:57 AM

To successfully trade and get a profit, you need to take trading responsibly and seriously.
You need to learn the basic theory, the basics of technical analysis, trading tools.
Only after that start practicing with small amounts of money.
And I'm sure that even practical classes should be, and not just theory. I just learned and trade that moment when I did not know all the subtleties and rules of trade.
melliana

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:12:37 AM

As a beginner you have to know what trading is and the pros and cons. Please you need to know the basic trading fundamentals.
After you understand all then you start to choose your type of trader, then you start to understand about the market and indicators. After that, experience will give you a big lesson.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:06:58 AM

I'm a complete newbie but I am eager to learn how to trade and make some good profits can anyone help me so that I won't make many mistakes in trading? Any Tips?
If you are, newbie wants to improve your trading skills. You should learn to read charts, read market trends and these are the basics you need to learn if you do not want to run into big risks.
Yes, the forum is always a nice place to learn, but rather than waiting for the forum, there are so many articles to learn online. Learn a lot about how to use trading indicators, how to do some technical analysis, fundamental analysis, and over time with some experience, you will be able to get good at it.

A lot of people always skip the learning phase, put their trust on all those who call signals, and sometimes even get to join pump and dump groups and they end up screwing themselves up. Learn and get good, you will be making decisions like a pro.
cryptobull3

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:06:22 PM

there are a lot of things we need to learn , almost no one can say he knows everything about trading because every day new coins come out also new ICOs , the best thing is to move and start , facing your fears and learn from each trade you do , read books and follow some good youtubers in cryptocurrency field.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:35:54 PM

I'm a complete newbie but I am eager to learn how to trade and make some good profits can anyone help me so that I won't make many mistakes in trading? Any Tips?

For you to become a better trader, you better to read the news about the forecast of Bitcoin and other crypto currencies and then make plans about it. It is better to understand of what altcoins you want to invest on of what are the nature of their coins or what are their intentions in the future, something like that, that will have a great impact on the price. Also, try to learn on how to read the candle stick graph for you to be able to understand deeply on what will happen in the coming days. You will see if the prices are bullish or bearish, or will go up or down, etc. It is really a great experience so just don't be afraid to learn new things, it is only part of your success in the future. Goodluck.
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 03:45:32 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 07:57:03 PM by endlasuresh

I suggest to you learn first about Scammers in this forums, since most of the scammers are running scam programs.  For your query I never found a real coin that have a life as all the coins rely on Bitcoin.
For Trading there are many scam trading sites, please check in the scam accusation forums to find the real trading website.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
Layonk

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:49:09 PM

I think that in order to be able to trade well you need to ask a lot if you do not want to fail and lose money. You need to follow experienced people who will teach you how to analyze and analyze techniques. They also show you the technical terms and show you their experiences, plus you can learn the psychology lessons of the trade so that you can calmly handle the situation.
Good luck

According to your advice trading life can give me the right decision. But to be a professional trader, do I have to do nay course? Such as money management and the medium of online learning is the trusted web site.

Learning from course would be much more easier to understand rather than learning by ourselves from website or article.
All of it need money as a fee to pay the people who teach us in the course. If no money then learn outo from website or article.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:18:38 PM

you have to do first for trading for beginners should you play with small capital first and you should while watching and understand the market conditions so you know what makes the coin is up and what makes the coin is down and you should also be able to see when the right position to buy and when the right position to sell your assets. It's a little difficult but that's the tips I can give you.
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:42:17 PM

You need to learn on how to control emotions.Trading needs a lot of patience.You should know how to wait so you will not sell on a lower price.
cepedacharles

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:52:25 PM

There is only one basic rule in trading: buy low and sell high - LoL.
But to achieve this you need to study, you will not learn it here on a Bitcointalk thread. Go on youtube and look for trading tutorials, spend weeks studying the issue before risking real money.
Synash0619

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:41:29 AM

What can I suggest to you is don't jump in trading practice until you have not yet consider the risk you are willing to engage. As a starter you need at least to experience the long term investment strategy. If you have already done that then that's the time you can consider the trading. You need to know the technical and fundamental analysis. These two are your guide to success in trading.

Your success will depend on your analysis. Good luck!
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:39:39 AM

You need to learn on how to control emotions.Trading needs a lot of patience.You should know how to wait so you will not sell on a lower price.
You are right patience is the only thing that will give you profit in trading, as it is best thing trading use to teach us about bitcoin. in trading you will learn a lot of things like business making and buying low price and selling high, price will increase someday it is fact of crypto currency so according to me it is good to know that trading is risky so be careful and always go for long time trading instead of day trading.
mann1983

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:43:26 AM

For trading u must have full knowledge of the exchange in which trader have to trade. The exchange should be user friendly, trader should have basic knowledge of technical and fundamentals of particular coin in which they want to trade, Trader must know to calculate their trade expenses so that they don't make losses, Trader should always have an stop limit so that they make huge losses.
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:38:59 PM

Before trade it is necessary to study a lot of information. Begin to study the world of cryptocurrency already now. There are many sources. But preparation will demand a lot of time. Without him there is no sense to begin trade - there will be a loss of means

wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 704

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:41:58 PM

Read some books about trading, watch some videos on YouTube about the subject and begin to learn about cryptocurrencies and keep on top of the news, I know it is a lot but if you want to make money then you need to study but at the end you must remember that is impossible to avoid making mistakes we are all humans and we make mistakes, your knowledge will only help you to diminish them.
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:51:02 PM

First, do your own research and learn the basics about cryptocurrency and trading. Experience will teach you a lot of things. Also learn about the terms used in trading. Current events also affect the price of the market. So, you need to be updated before making any trades. Learn how the market moves depending on the demand.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:53:09 PM

You will be one of the luckiest man in this forum if you have any error when it comes to trading.  Grin

They always happen. Even the most patient human will do an error. Too much waiting for a token to grow in price can also make you lose more than what your aim is.
Experience is what you need. Go live, but do not go wasting too much money.
Try the cheapest coin out there which is also active in trading.
There is a lot of them right now since many ICO's had come.
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:11:16 PM

The most likely perhaps the most important lesson you will learn as a trader is patience. Whether you like it or not , at some point you will have to be patient to enter a trade i.e buying at lower price and selling at higher price. These require a lots of patience and skill!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: