Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:52:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do I have to learn in trading?  (Read 2177 times)
Rinzo

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:54:24 PM

there are a lot to learn in trading. the finance thought in school won't give you close to what you need to know in trading. to start with, you need to learn about the trader psychology. read books about successful traders. start small with what you can afford to do away with then grow as you have a better knowledge of the trade and deep understand of the market trend and value. you need to keep an open mindset that you will never always be right completely. attach yourself to a mentor to guide you
dekcutbusu33

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:05:12 PM

First you try to expand your skills through demo trading and if you can really show a profit in the demo, then you have to put a very small number of coins so you can really lose and then from there you are good to go. Another thing you need to do is be able to control your emotions during bad positions. Such things are the same in all markets and there are many forex lessons on the internet that can help in this regard. can analyze coins and start trading.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:14:43 PM

I'm a complete newbie but I am eager to learn how to trade and make some good profits can anyone help me so that I won't make many mistakes in trading? Any Tips?

No, as a newbie, you must experiences some mistake in trading. otherwise, you cannot avoid it later.
to learn about trading in crypto, you must practice it. remember practice makes perfect.
You will know when is the good time to buy and sell if you doing lot of trading.
Yeah experience will make you even more great in trading, then try and keep learning is important to you, do not get frustrated when you lose, make it a lesson so you don't repeat the same mistakes, experience is very important in shaping your knowledge and skills in trading
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 02:39:58 PM

in trading you need to know is you must know when the right time to buy and sell, be careful in taking decisions so you can get a profit, control your emotions and most important is patience

Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:37:45 PM

I think you need to study and learn a lot. The crypto market is very difficult to predict and fluctuate constantly, it will be difficult for a novice like you. But don't worry, learn experience and market analysis skills, refer to the trade literature in internet and some sites about altcoins. You are a newcomer, so it's hard to avoid mistakes that lead to losses, but you don't give up, if you find out your mistake and fix it, it will be better. And in particular, need to build strategy and not trade by emotion, it is very dangerous
I truly agree! It is necessary to gain as much knowledge as you can by doing research, seeking help and advise from professionals in the field, and be emotionally stable for the challenges that may be encountered. Embrace the fact that risks and losses are part of the game, focus on your goals, learn from failures, be positive, and keep calm.
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:45:21 PM

I'm a complete newbie but I am eager to learn how to trade and make some good profits can anyone help me so that I won't make many mistakes in trading? Any Tips?

when you first jump in the world of trading in my opinion you should learn what causes the bitcoin price to move after that you also learn what the name of every moment that exists because when you master and have your trading skills can be very easy to get profit.
There are two things I would love to explain for you to learn before and during the trading. Before entering the market, try to make sure you enter with the perfect knowledge and information about the technology you are investing in. Enter with a plan and keep modifying it with the changes that occur in the market. While you are in the market, try to learn about the moves the successful people make, about holding the coins, selling, buying etc. Furthermore your response to the crash in the market should also be elastic and wise. Research as much as you can

sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:03:21 PM

First things first and you are the one in charge of your success in cryptocurrency maket so you need to stay patient, learn more, and analyze the market to start getting some good profit without loss.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
MasterNodes.Cash

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:09:52 PM

You need to reporogram your mind and change your mindset. Technical analysis can be learned relatively easy, it's the mind stuff that makes a trader exceptional. You need to be disciplined and patient..this is where most traders fail.
meatballsset

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:01:53 PM

Before you start in trading you should learn how to earn trading so you need to study it such as how to manage emotions and analysing when the currency pump and dump.
BTCappu

Activity: 516
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:39:42 AM

The key is the spirit. You must be passionate about doing anything. include trade, because trading there is time to get bored and saturated.
Learn the science of trading, then apply the theory if the value of the coin price goes down then you should buy the coin and hold it until the value of the coin price goes up.
If the price of a coin has gone up then you can sell it for a profit.
YEA, you’re right, being patience is one of the right things to do. If you don’t have patience you will keep on losing most of the times when you invest. Such a thing did to me when I was still starting as a noob. I never had patience and I kept running in and out and kept on losing 80% of the times I do that, but one day I got tired and decided to just leave it there (well, that wasn’t really due to patience) and things worked out. From then I started having patience and never messed around when things get pretty bad.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:06:24 AM

the most important in trading is how to analyze coins and see the market and the key to success is patience.
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:39:13 AM

Take courses on trading. You will save a lot of time and get the necessary basic knowledge. Do not start trading large amounts without experience and practice
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:31:30 PM

You should know how to analyze the graph of particular cryptocurrency for you to find out where is the right time to buy or to sell cryptocurrency. You are a newbie and you should not put all of your money immediately in trading for you to avoid losses.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:48:54 PM

Knowledge is important in order for you to become successful trader. You should know how you will gather information properly that you can use in order to make money from trading cryptocurrencies.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Welhell

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:50:51 PM

You should learn i trading how can you save your money. Because it is the first rule of trading. After you can learn how to earn more money. But you should measure your profit with you money's percentage.
FiveReels

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:57:20 PM

Never panic in holding tokens, Tokens are highly volatile, Fluctuations are very normal to this kind of environment, There are times  it  will drops down but I'm pretty sure it will bounces back, Buy when the market are bloody and dump when you already earned profit:)
JRoa

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:11:45 PM

Working hard is not enough, you should study hard for you to increase your knowledge about cryptocurrency trading. I am sure that you can handle different problems by having a lot of knowledge.

KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:27:00 PM

Working hard is not enough, you should study hard for you to increase your knowledge about cryptocurrency trading. I am sure that you can handle different problems by having a lot of knowledge.
Of course we shouldn't neglect the virtue of a trader to have a long patience because success comes to those who have a long patience. Patience is indeed a must in trading because not all the time you will get a profit that you are aiming since this is trading and unpredictable, sometimes even if you are the most knowledgeable and most skillful person if it's not your time to become successful then it wouldn't happen.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 02:45:24 PM

Of course we shouldn't neglect the virtue of a trader to have a long patience because success comes to those who have a long patience. Patience is indeed a must in trading because not all the time you will get a profit that you are aiming since this is trading and unpredictable, sometimes even if you are the most knowledgeable and most skillful person if it's not your time to become successful then it wouldn't happen.
I think its not that the most skillful and the most knowledgeable person will not make it. I strongly believe that skillful and smart people are the most person who is achieving the success. The opportunity is they for all of the people here. If we have opportunity everybody will make some success. Skillful and smart people can make their own opportunity because they have the quality for it.
nano77

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:07:39 PM

before trading what you should know is about the basics of trading that is buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high, control your emotions and be patient so you will get a profit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: