Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:59:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do I have to learn in trading?  (Read 2177 times)
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:35:25 AM

I'm a complete newbie but I am eager to learn how to trade and make some good profits can anyone help me so that I won't make many mistakes in trading? Any Tips?
I think you need to learn on trader on your groups chat or on your friends and first of all before you trade make some research about this token or coins and if their have upcoming event's try not to trade instead hold it because if you can a good profit you will need a little more patience to hold. Dont trade with your emotion.
Trading is a game of patience. O believe that if you don't have patience win trading you will really lose an amount but if you have a big patience the profit will follow. I believe that waiting in the right price to trade is a great strategy to earn a huge amount of profit. So then if we are going to hold we Can really earn on it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoLoverz

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:43:45 AM

I'm a complete newbie but I am eager to learn how to trade and make some good profits can anyone help me so that I won't make many mistakes in trading? Any Tips?

I think for all beginners, learning is something that is mandatory.
learning how to speculate well and learning about psychology so as not to panic in every situation is something that is mandatory to learn. Trading is a risky step to make a profit but you have to take risks if you want to make a profit. indeed the important thing is you must first learn to trade and then start doing it. You can seek help from someone you know and always ask if there is something you do not understand. and also you can learn by searching on Google or youtube as well. I would advise you to trade with a small amount, because if you fail, you lose not much money. So it would be better for you to start trading with a small amount. and always convinced, that failure is the beginning of a success.
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:44:09 AM

I think you should not follow the advice of the members on the board. Most of them are just amateurs and myself.
I'm not good at trading, so I can not give you any experience. I just recommend you take a course for traders. It will help you improve a lot and have a solid foundation to avoid making mistakes.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
valera10

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:26:45 PM

I am sure that for conducting a quiet trade, you first need to get acquainted with the information about the psychology of the trade market. Then just start practicing.
Magiklair

Activity: 293

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:43:43 PM

You must learn how to be not very emotional and trade reasonably waiting for good favorable prices. You need to know when to hold and when to sell. This is the basis of the whole trading for you to succeed.
Surge_Dev

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:29:59 PM

If you are new to trading, then you should learn much , first you need to learn more about the basics. I think that it is better to trade after you have learnt the basics not to fail. this is how you will minimize risks and scams
AdamRay

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:02:46 PM

To succeed in trading and becoming a good trader you need to learn and study a lot of factors in this market. Fundamentals of cryptocurrency, how to analyze candlestick charts, how to watch the news from the world financial markets, and the psychology of investing. During the investment process there will be many difficulties and draw experience after each failure will help you achieve greater success.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
jporter80

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:51:42 PM

you have to know the knowledge of trading and the type of trading you getting into.
Having a good strategy is very good.
Being patient makes a good trader.
knowing when to enter a trade and when to sell and buy in trading comes from practicing and following professionals advises.
richardfisk

Activity: 208

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:56:28 PM

There are many things you need to learn in trading, but first of all, you need to have money first. We can not do trading without having a capital.
The second you need to learn in trading, is to control yourself. Patience is the key leaing us to success in trading.
The third and the final, you need to have knowledge. Lessons can be found all around the internet. But be careful, some of them are not correct , some of them are extremely great. You need to figure it out

natka

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:02:30 PM

There are many things you need to learn in trading, but first of all, you need to have money first. We can not do trading without having a capital.
The second you need to learn in trading, is to control yourself. Patience is the key leaing us to success in trading.
The third and the final, you need to have knowledge. Lessons can be found all around the internet. But be careful, some of them are not correct , some of them are extremely great. You need to figure it out
just a lot of information on the Internet, I completely agree with you. To date, crypto currency and earnings with its help have become very popular and almost all specialized resources offer a lot of information for beginners.
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:00:05 AM

In crypto, you have to learn lots of think to avoid losing money. Learn Chart analysis is important, but you also have to learn analysis the news, control emotion, analysis the market crash,....

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
nurbay

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:48:28 AM

Trading Cryptocurrency is an easy thing to do but behind the ease of trading requires expertise and intelligence in managing merchandise.
The key to success is that you have to learn a lot about Cryptocurrency trading.
And do a price monitoring of Cryptocurrency, always study the coins as well because if you have a broad insight about the coins then you will be easier to determine which coins have a good chance to trade.
During the low coin price then buy a coin. Make a sale if the price has stabilized and rising value.
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:16:11 AM

many things you should learn if you want to trade, one of them about the market and price and most important is how to analyze the coins.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:43:20 AM

if you do not know anything about trading ask for a better knowledge of what is better for you and let yourself be confident until you have overcome it
KobeBriant 24

Activity: 205

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:17:32 AM

first of all, try to learn how to control your behavior if you deal with some losses, otherwise you will end up having a huge headache once that you lose 1 two 2 percent of your capital (it happened to me before) that is why you need to understand that.

juragane

Activity: 476

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:19:21 AM

what I do when learning to trade is to read and apply the knowledge I get from the trading knowledge that I read so that I can apply what I read and can know what will happen.

arbitragewin

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 06:23:56 AM

You can try arbitrage trading. There are plenty of opportunity in crypto world and you can look for a tool to help you. Low risk and stable returns. Check this out www.arbitragewin.com
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:50:07 AM

For me all newbie here in crypto should learn how to do trading because trading is really imporant here in crypto world and i believe that trading is a good source of income so my advice is all newbie should study how to trade very well.
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:59:39 AM

For me all newbie here in crypto should learn how to do trading because trading is really imporant here in crypto world and i believe that trading is a good source of income so my advice is all newbie should study how to trade very well.
they should be able to understand about trading and also the risk that they are not trapped in trading. they should know a lot about trading experience and not many theories. more to practice
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:11:02 AM

With the market fluctuating continuously and it is hard to guess as the current time I think you should not trade at this time, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing in recent days and There are no signs of recovery, so trade at this point of time is very risky. You must analyze the exact technique associated with the information and always observe the bitcoin price to be able to handle every situation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: